It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power Trip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
When I watched this video at first I thought maybe the cops were going after some hardened criminal. Maybe he had warrants and they tracked him down and he had a history which prompted them to move in with force. Nope, from what I gathered they saw him drink a beer.

Edit to add: There is more. In the link there is another video where they arrested the guy who came in to bail out the guy who was arrested for a beer. It is so over the top that the chain of events doesn't seem real. The police in that district are all on the Brady list.

Inside an Arizona police department filled with Brady list cops
edit on 22-8-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Cops like that get good cops killed

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

When I watched this video at first I thought maybe the cops were going after some hardened criminal. Maybe he had warrants and they tracked him down and he had a history which prompted them to move in with force. Nope, from what I gathered they saw him drink a beer.

From where did you gather ?
You can't gather watermelons in a wheat field.

Like Paul Harvey would say "and now , for the rest of the story"
I would recommend waiting...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

WTF - were they even real cops? Something mentioned about "last night"

Sounds like they had it in for this bloke for past interaction?

Pretty sick state of affairs in the USA.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Cops like that get good cops killed

Actually it's cops that turn a blind eye to this behaviour that get good cops killed.

What a disgrace those cops are, they would literally piss their pants if they had to deal with a real criminal. Those 2 are nothing more than pussies with badges.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

From where did you gather ?
You can't gather watermelons in a wheat field.

Like Paul Harvey would say "and now , for the rest of the story"
I would recommend waiting...

I gathered it from the cops saying he is under arrest for consuming alcohol in public. In the video 3:35.

Maybe the guy screwed his wife the night before but he was arrested for a beer.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Those 2 are nothing more than pussies with badges.

Did you notice how heavy he was breathing? All that power waiting to explode. The arrested person is lucky to be alive

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

That was a pos cop!

edit on 22-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That was shocking, then he starts on the bystander for pointing out he was using excessive force.

Sad state of affairs and yes his adrenalin must have been pumping to breath so heavily.

edit on 22-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah intimidating the bystander asking for ID

POS cop

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So a little roughness happened. What is your point?a reply to: Grimpachi

edit on 22-8-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Found more info on what happened. They claim the guy arrested ran from them the night before in a truck and they lost him. The police also arrested the guy who came to bail him out. That case was dropped when he pushed for a jury trial. Most of the cops in that department are on the Brady list. A couple of them lost their jobs in other departments for running from police among other things. Added link that contains the video in OP.
edit on 22-8-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

This guy talks like a b-grade actor. I bet he had the stupidest sunglasses on too. When he goes to the second guy and uses his “authority” to intimidate (where I would lean more towards threaten) the individual, that’s where I draw the line. We have no info about the officers and the guy they cuffed, but for sure the guy next to the convenient store or whatever it was did not need to be confronted by the officer, especially in the way the officer did. The public servent clearly abuses his power and anyone who’s been around the block can tell that this guy abuses his power more often than not.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Thank the Baby Jesus for brave officers like this, putting their lives on the line and crushing our rights over some clown committing a misdemeanor.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
A couple of them lost their jobs in other departments for running from police among other things.

The primary scumbag cop has had SIX jobs prior to this one. All ended by termination or resigning under investigation.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Is that 6 jobs as a cop Augie? How did you find all that info?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Abuse of authority should never be allowed, nor justified.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

logical fallacy of generalizing this specific non investigated incident to the entire USA. exaggeration is a lie.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wonder what the code 4, reference last night 5:30 pm was about. If you wait till the end and he radios in he calls in that and says suspect from last night, also the dick face cop approached the guy in the beginning of the recorded vid telling the guy he knew what he did. I do not think the cops were justified in their treatment of an otherwise non threat but there is something else that happened we don't have footage of.

(BTW from my understanding now code 4 means no further assistance required)
edit on 22-8-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I wonder if those that were arrested weren't CI's and the cops acted like that to keep them from being burned. I did something similar to that when I was a cop...

You have to protect your CI's especially the ones that have good information.
edit on 8/22/2020 by NightFlight because: further thoughts...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join