It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Desensitization President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Gnawledge

As for Covid...He just hasn't led. It's a new virus and I get that people don't know what to do...but he hasn't done anything. As the leader of the free world. It's pathetic.

Try being more specific. What exactly should Trump do that he isn't doing?

Lead. I don't have the answers. I expect the people in power to have the answers. He just passes blame and does nothing.

Right right. Lead.

At least you admit you don't have the answers. The thing is, if you dont know what exactly he should be doing you have no leg to stand on in an argument about what he is doing wrong. Good job.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Alien Abduct

If the source is to be believed it's happening, like any building project it takes longer than hoped or expected.

Is CBS a good enough source?

I take all media with a grain of salt, it's all owned by the same corporations.

What part of my comment makes you think I'm questioning it, as I said building projects 99% of the time take longer than expected.

Right and almost always way over budget when it involves the government.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

As for Covid...He just hasn't led. It's a new virus and I get that people don't know what to do...but he hasn't done anything. As the leader of the free world. It's pathetic.

Lead. I don't have the answers. I expect the people in power to have the answers. He just passes blame and does nothing.

Right right. Lead.

At least you admit you don't have the answers. The thing is, if you dont know what exactly he should be doing you have no leg to stand on in an argument about what he is doing wrong. Good job.

I'm not the President. I'm just a guy. Jesus. I expect more from the leader of our country.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Right right. Lead.

I'm not the President. I'm just a guy. Jesus. I expect more from the leader of our country.

More like what? I think he is doing a superb job. You dont know what he should be doing yet you somehow know he isn't doing it right, hilarious.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Right right. Lead.

More like what? I think he is doing a superb job. You dont know what he should be doing yet you somehow know he isn't doing it right, hilarious.

Yep. I shouldn't be president. Nor should he.

He has done zilch for me in my personal life. I don't hate him. But i think he's useless.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Right right. Lead.

He has done zilch for me in my personal life. I don't hate him. But i think he's useless.

Wtf is wrong with you.

Get on your knees and worship the orange messiah, if you don't you're not thinking right.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Right right. Lead.

Wtf is wrong with you.

Get on your knees and worship the orange messiah, if you don't you're not thinking right.

Sorry! Praise be the Trump! Long live ...him.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

He has done zilch for me in my personal life.

He lowered my taxes, saving me thousands a year. If the dems get elected it will literally cost me many thousands of dollars a year. Overall I think President Trump is doing a decent job. I dont agree with all of his policies, for one I would like to see a single payer healthcare system.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

He lowered my taxes, saving me thousands a year. If the dems get elected it will literally cost me many thousands of dollars a year. Overall I think President Trump is doing a decent job. I dont agree with all of his policies, for one I would like to see a single payer healthcare system.

I'm glad the tax cuts worked for you. Really. They did not for me. I make about 60 dollars more a month. That's nice but it isn't worth an idiot. He failed Covid. No wall (just repairs and a small part that people just saw through).

He's an idiot. He said he would hire the best people. Look at those people.

I'll vote him out. Even if it's Biden. Who I also despise.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

That's better.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Good luck.

I'm ok. But thanks?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'm glad the tax cuts worked for you. Really. They did not for me. I make about 60 dollars more a month. That's nice but it isn't worth an idiot. He failed Covid. No wall (just repairs and a small part that people just saw through).

He's an idiot. He said he would hire the best people. Look at those people.

I'll vote him out. Even if it's Biden. Who I also despise.

The POTUS did exactly what every other president has done to handle a crisis; he assembled a panel of experts to gather pertinent information.
Congress fought him every step of the, delaying much needed funds to handle the situation- and he caved to a pork-filled bill the pelosi insisted on in order to help save the people that were dying in large numbers.
He suggested limiting travel even more, for which he was flamed. He suggested states not put people in nursing homes,fro which he was flame.
He gave the democrats exactly what they wanted; he turned everything over to the states to handle. They made a mess of the economy and trashed life as we knew it, with the help of goons like Fauci waffling back and forth.

Congress has tried it's best to keep Trump's hands tied behind his back for 31/2 years, and people STILL want to blame the federal government for the decisions that states have made.

He could have accomplished SO much more for the American people id liberals weren't so hate-filled and hell-bent on revenge- at the expense of the people and our country.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Right. He failed. You can pass blame to Congress.

He is in charge. He failed. He didn't even try.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The problem is you lot look up to politician to rescue you.

Nobody can save you, and mostly nobody will.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Absolutely brilliant thread!

And you can see that most posters are actually missing the point by going into polices.
This thread is not about policies.

I agree: I hope Trump wins, for the same reason (and 1 or 2 more that don't belong here) even though his policies are bad for my job.
The woke, the messed up, the "we know it better because we read it on Facebook" crowd, will get their knickers in such a twist that they will trip over and maybe rethink their stupidity!!

Seriously, all policies aside, there has to be a point when you realise you are getting lied to left, right and centre.
The west and the USA first and foremost used to be about freedom of speech, but we have become almost the most backward of all nations. The worst thing is, it isn't the government or the party or even our religion telling us what we may think or talk about; we are being governed by a small, vocal group that are being led by a couple of investors who own the media.

You can't make that snip up, honestly! Reread that last sentence, think about it!!
I won't give examples, because there will be people getting their knickers in a twist and derailing the thread over it. YOU, dear reader, KNOW what I am talking about: else you wouldn't be on ATS!

And yes, I agree with the OP: policies aside, I think if trump wins the election again a lot of people (around the world) will get a chance to rethink the current nonsense.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'm glad the tax cuts worked for you. Really. They did not for me. I make about 60 dollars more a month.[...].

Wow! You make $720 more a year and you're complaining?!

I wish I would earn enough to despise someone who gave that amount of money!!

edit on 23-8-2020 by Aldolas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aldolas

I'm glad the tax cuts worked for you. Really. They did not for me. I make about 60 dollars more a month.[...].

Wow! You make $720 more a year and you're complaining?!

I wish I would earn enough to despise someone who gave that amount of money!!

? Ok.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Figure I'll just bump my own thread for this.

It appears with each additional cop-hating perspective deprived riot the odds keep getting better.

As of 8/28:

Negative implied percentage = N/(N+100)*100
Positive implied percentage = 100/(P+100)*100

Biden Implied Probability of winning = 53.2%
Trump Implied Probability of winning = 51.4%

* Note in 2016 on election week Trump's Vegas odds were +550, or a 15.3% implied probability to Clinton's -900 or 90% implied probability.

** implied probability does need = 100%
edit on 28-8-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join