It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Desensitization President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Another Reason Trump Needs To Win.

I am a typical "Goldwater Moderate". I grew up in wacky do-your-own thing libertarian Arizona and the moderate politics of the state rubbed off. While I'm still not a fan of Trump's further right policies, I will say this:

This country needs a Trump reelection. Not because he's right for the job; because he's right for the people, ALL OF THEM, even those that hate him.

Imagine that. Against all odds "The Great Silent Majority" (I swear another presidential incumbent called upon that) sweeps him into a second term. "Sacrafice". And wouldn't you know it registration is the highest it's ever been. Record breaking. Texas, Ohio, Georgia... You name it. The silent majority is getting ready.

Which way will they go?

Down 8 in the polls currently, but he was down 12 last time.

Who remembers this:

Seems like ancient history with the lemmings all hopping on Team Pelosi and taking their spite out on the democratic process. Never has any sitting president been so opposed in their office by vindictive politicians with the only priority getting back at them for taking away their hope to follow up the hope.

It was supposed to go, "First a black President, then a woman president", and Country Club Old Money took it from them, rode a bull economy, and did a fairly descent job to those paying attention. He even managed to pull off many of his campaign promises. And his supporters quite liked him telling China to f* off and picking tariff tiffs with the Canadians.

And whether or not you support it, THOSE are the things he's done with his presidency.

But that's not important, because this is the snowflake twitter generation. Hashtag simple. Basic.

The anger exhibited by a college aged millenials is like watching Hitler youth salute their master. Only it's a fist, a # the police, and a want so bad to say they were part of some social movement of change they don't see the s*** peddled to get their attention and support. Snakes of implanted beliefs, and a spin to provoke the wishy washy herd minded idealism that elected Hitler chancellor and instilled revolucion in Latin America.

And while that goes both ways, politically, The right has never been the side to violently protest, at least post 1900.

Sociopolitical change comes from the left.

But lately...

It's hysteria. It's media driven. It's Facebook driven. It's another social meme that disposes hate with hate. A herd with a herd.

But it's ok because it's only hate of fascists. And people that don't share your progressive ideology so much that the everpresent mindset of "You must think like me" takes hold and perspective flies out a morally righteous window.

With The NAACP, college tuition, and droves of people lining up to help the upstanding black kid succeed he only loses if he aspires to be a balla', and that's only when the line of work catches up.

Yes black lives matter and moreso on a sliding scale of how disadvantaged they are.

What if I was to say, "George Floyd deserved it, as would my white *** if I did the same thing"?

This is crocodile tear hysteria, one so pressurized and ready to burst you can get reported to the fingermen of social justice if you dare say, "Maybe the cop wasn't racist and the guy was just an intoxicated jack*** that didnt want to go to jail?"

But what of the racists? These horrid folk that impede your progressive ideologies?

What? The ones not on hillbilly heroin knocking back confederate recipe moonshine? The stupid impressionable DOC kids? There is an increasingly disparaging list of stereotypes of those classied as "White Supremacists", such as breeding like Clevon in the movie Idiocracy.

Heritage *and* congenital defects not Hate!

Not really the greatest threat to you or anyone... at most just more victims or rampant belief.

But they can fly their rebel flag and you can wipe your tears with a rainbow one.

They have a right to exist so long as they don't advocate violence (legally). And run the risk of losing everything if they do. This country can have people that think things you don't like and you just have to deal with it. They can think as xenophobic as they want. They can hate whomever they want. They can fly a Nazi flag alongside the antifa ones protesting them and no-one can stop each-other.

And that's why a Trump reelection is a good thing.

We, as a country (planet), need that riot. The country needs the angry riot of twice disenfranchised youth taking to streets in violent protest like someone else's ideology is the most destructive thing in their lives. The mass the overflowing vitriol has created needs to implode. Whether a Trump reelection or Derek Chauvin being acquitted (very unlikely).

The breakdown of society will happen through rampant slave morality. A society of Zarthustras Apes, the alleged Ubermencsh sparypainting ACAB on banks, or donning the combat boots of a Leftover Crack fan and taking back the suburbs like a progressive liberal punk rocker.

It's like the hippies with Facebook instead of '___'.

And if you know of things that happened before 1990, you'd know how the election is gonna play out. Happy trails smiling all the way to 1972.

And this is good for everyone prone to viral outrage and resulting slave ideologies. It just looks like the left is gonna be the ones to break it open and (hopefully) bring about the armageddon of moral indignation. The final densensitization to having to deal with people and ideologies you hate.

But only if Trump wins.

Just get the pseudo-civil war over with!

edit on 22-8-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
He isn't right for me.

He's a liar, yes I know they all are. But, he is a failure. Covid, the wall...

Failed. He needs to go.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
He isn't right for me.

Failed. He needs to go.

Well if you vote Biden and give him another 45 years he might accomplish something this time.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

He isn't right for me.

Failed. He needs to go.

Al , is that you ?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Trump should win considering only 21 million people tuned in to listen to Bidens speech at their convention.

Which is 45 million people short of a win.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

He isn't right for me.

Failed. He needs to go.

What, covid is fake and Mexico paid for the wall, sheesh what reality are you living in.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He isn't right for me.

Failed. He needs to go.

What, covid is fake and Mexico paid for the wall, sheesh what reality are you living in.
The establishment one that got Trump elected and resulted in the greatest display of liberal tears ever.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Your political views are so cross-eyed when Donald Trump gets reelected the tears are going to run down your back.

And that is the beauty of a Trump presidency.

The freedom to be you.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

He isn't right for me.

Failed. He needs to go.
Hmmm, So Trump lies, admits to all others do, still givss them a pass and finger wag Trump...🤔

I don't know who you think you're fooling, but Anti Trumpers are easy to spot and lets be hones, you don't care about politics, this is emotional for you, WE MUST DEFEAT TRUMP AT ALL COST.

This passive aggressive style of posting is easily seen through, just look at the responses to your post.

If you have a problem with the POTUS, try to be a bit more honest in your approach other then, Orange Man Bad.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
On Topic,

Excellent thread OP, it was well written and kepted me hooked.

You made aome very interestibg points such as,

Seems like ancient history with the lemmings all hopping on Team Pelosi and taking their spite out on the democratic process. Never has any sitting president been so opposed in their office by vindictive politicians with the only priority getting back at them for taking away their hope to follow up the hope

Indeed, almost existential in nature, what were they so afraid of that the next Administration not establishment would find?

The anger exhibited by a college aged millenials is like watching Hitler youth salute their master. Only it's a fist, a # the police, and a want so bad to say they were part of some social movement of change they don't see the s*** peddled to get their attention and support. Snakes of implanted beliefs, and a spin to provoke the wishy washy herd minded idealism that elected Hitler chancellor and instilled revolucion in Latin America.

Indoctrination in higher education, our universities are breeding grounds for ideological school girl fantasy, it's almost as if the Modern Brown Shirt has arised in the new age.

And while that goes both ways, politically, The right has never been the side to violently protest, at least post 1900.

Sociopolitical change comes from the left
Every generation since the 60s have evidence of this.

Thanks for the read!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

"It's like the hippies with Facebook instead of '___'."

Hahaha! Can't even say it sucks to be them.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have a feeling that histrionics, weapons-grade Trump derangement and diverse acts of sky screaming have had the opposite effect as intended. Trump has been cast as a sympathetic figure to a lot of moderates, the ones that are quiet, don't speak about politics in public, keep their opinions to themselves. I think he will actually secure more of the popular vote this time, barring any ballot shenanigans.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

He isn't right for me.

Failed. He needs to go.

The establishment one that got Trump elected and resulted in the greatest display of liberal tears ever.

Yeah so far that's left us with record unemployment, loss of international respect, record debt and hundreds of thousands of dead Americans from a deadly virus that was described by the man himself as it is what it is.

Winning !
edit on 22-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah so far that's left us with record unemployment

Thanks to a "World Pandemic" that came from China. But it's Trump's fault, right?

loss of international respect

Because everyone know's the most important thing is what other people think about you.

record debt

I will agree with this one.

hundreds of thousands of dead Americans from a deadly virus that was described by the man himself as it is what it is.

175 thousand. Remember when the left called him racist for trying to stop China from coming into the country? lol. You guys need new material.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Like trump said in that leaked audio clip, maybe the ‘blacks’ will go out and vote this year if they do he’s finished.

He’ll have one African friend, or black friend as he called him at one of his rallies.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

He isn't right for me.

Failed. He needs to go.
President Trump didn't fail. What, do you want him to be a "dear leader"? There is only so much he CAN do as president without overstepping his constitutional authority. As much as leftists scream that he's a dictator you'd think they'd appreciate his restraint on Covid. Other presidents might have used such an event to consolidate their executive authority.

The wall? The media hasn't been talking about it, but it's been going up. I don't care if Mexico is literally paying for it or not. Geez, everybody but the left knew that "Mexico paying for it" was a sentiment of frustration rather than something literal. It's called exaggeration. Everybody does it.

Frankly, this president is full of wins. He doesn't lie as much as he's charged. Usually he knows how to speak to his voter base. Hyperbole and exaggerated sentiment tend to be how we communicate deeper meanings with one another. Everybody knew he wouldn't have Hillary arrested. Duh, she's a Clinton. However, it started the "lock her up" chants which expressed a vast disdain for her and her politics.

This president IS for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

He got slammed for having his own opinion.

Clearly stating not for me. Not with = against you ... and the left are the fascists?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

He isn't right for me.

Failed. He needs to go.

Yeah so far that's left us with record unemployment, loss of international respect, record debt and hundreds of thousands of dead Americans from a deadly virus that was described by the man himself as it is what it is.

Winning !
Literally everything you posted was regurgitated low info Liberal Media feed.

You know damn well that we had the Lowest Unemployment and record setting economy Pre Chinese Plague.

International respect? Yeah they hated Trump so much that they agreed to changes in global military funding and rewriting trade deals, not sure we want to be friends with those that take advantage of us and the politicians that sold us out? Keep whatever you're smoking dude.

As a result of the action by this administration, this was an incredible victory in terms of fighting Covid, you should be thankful that only a few hundred thousands died as opposed to MILLIONS against a Novel Virus. Novel means new, meaning everyone who gets it will feel like death, it's a real killer.
However, due to Trump, he was able to take action and utilize the vast technological base afforded to him that previous primitive societies did no have and blunted the spread so much so that we now have sporadic pockets of coronovirus.

The irony in that? The pockets dismantle liberal media narrative in regards to rioting and mail in voting, it's like some higher power is crapping all over yous peoples over your hubris 😌

Yup, Winning November!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Like trump said in that leaked audio clip, maybe the ‘blacks’ will go out and vote this year if they do he’s finished.

He’ll have one African friend, or black friend as he called him at one of his rallies.
Yeah of course you'll be fooled by the liberal medias latest spin, it was inreference to Black Americans not coming out to vote for Hillary.

In otherwords, you fell for fake news, good job 🤭
edit on 22-8-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

<<   2  3  4 >>

join