It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has funny money killed common Sense these days?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think the printing of funny money has really killed the common sense of mankind these days. Just reading about the hotels in New York paying the homeless to live in the hotel's. the owners of the hotels get paid $197 a day , that is not using common sense and not using the tax dollars wisely. I think it's a crazy world we're beginning to live in.
edit on 0800000033162020-08-22T02:16:33-05:00163308am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You make 4 or 5 threads a day with minimal content. 2 today on the same above subject.

Why should we bother wasting our time on your threads?

Are you sure you're in Japan and not some Russian or US troll farm?

edit on 22-8-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Why another thread on the exact same topic?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I think the point that I was trying to make was about funny money in the high prices of our food products. You guys not may not believe this but to peaches in this country cost up to eight freaking dollars but no BS.

And this is what I was talking about funny money..
the rich here by the wealthy are those that control their employees had wages that are not really that good can live the good life, and those and yet those of us that are on minimum wage are wages that pay the bills put food on the table for the kids to school and actually can really afford a new car on payments for 6 years, it's just like we are just slaves to the Masters who control the money supply and in my opinion that money supply is fake. I don't know about you guys but here watermelons cost of the 36 bucks a piece. anyway by thread is about plenty money and how it affects the common sense of the average person who works for a living it just not makes any sense anymore about the high prices that is going on in both America and in the country that I live in it's just really insane.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
No, unlike the fruit in Japan your common sense is lacking in quality.
The Japanese have an obsession with perfection and some fruit are not only for eating but are also status symbols. Like those melons you mentioned.
Plus there is somewhat of a monopoly on the supply side which is not helping either.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

paying the homeless to live in the hotel's.

helping people have a roof over their head is fine with me.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The problem with “common sense” is that it is often inadequate when faced with unique circumstances.

If your world is filled with “nails”, using a “hammer” might make “common sense”...

Until you are confronted with a screw.

I think it is safe to say that the world, in general, is currently faced with a very unique situation.

“Common sense” under present circumstances would indicate that if we continue to try to “hammer” our problems as we have in the past,

We are likely to get “screwed”!

top topics

join