It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson interviews Nick Pope on the UAP Task Force

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No. Again: "You wrote "Here's the video" as if I hadn't included a link to the video in my post." That is confusing the readers.

edit on 23-8-2020 by Planetarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I believe what Richard Dolan has basically been saying for a long time.

Disclosure is a long way off, if it ever indeed happens.
Knowledge is power and is an asset that it never given away.
Little tidbits can be torn off and used (sold) to get more power, with the enticing empty promises of more information to be revealed.

There is no current urgency of reason for revealing what is known to the public. They throw us a bone once in a while to keep the "currency" still valuable.

The longer that the secrets have been kept from the public, the more baggage gets attached to them as the result of maintaining their protection.

After a while, even revealing a tiny part of what they know, has implications that are seriously troubling for many people, businesses and government.

No, disclosure is a long way off.

edit on 23-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: [post=25375789]Planetarian:
Wouldnt the navy be in charge of this because they are maybe based underwater?

I’ve heard it speculated for some time that the Navy is branch to look into when it comes to UFOs.

One reason for this is the submarine program. Not only are all of their missions classified - and propulsion systems/interiors are something that are also kept close to the vest - they operate in a relatively small, closely confined vessel. No communication with the outside world, can’t talk about what they do, extremely minimal fresh air or sunlight and can remain in that state for months at a time. Sounds a lot like a deep space mission to me.

Never mind the notion of the underwater presence of ET craft the Navy has come forward with.

I’m not saying the Navy is the place to look necessarily, but I am saying it seems reasonable.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

If i had the time it would be a great subject for a thread

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Planetarian

Nick Pope seemed to be somewhat serious when he first started to talk openly about this subject. But it's been only downhill from that. And anyone who's doing shows with Giorgio Tsoukalos can pretty much be dismissed right away.

Anyone can be bought....especially freelance journalists.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chazam

Only if there is an enthusiastic and hungry audience which is willing to accept the slightest hope of "disclosure", and to buy what is being sold without critical thought.

So, yeah.

edit on 8/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
FYI, Nick Pope has no credibility in the current / ex-serving that know of his very limited service in a role of very limited exposure to anything remotely secret. His ex MI5 career was a couple of months.

Not to mention how he has developed himself into his story and his lucrative career (fair play to him) around what people want to hear, rather that what he used to say when he first came out.

But hey, ex MI5 sounds good to those that want to believe right?

<< 1   >>

join