It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The modern-day Mafia crime club, let's see who's in it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I got to seriously start thinking about this, politicians as we know they write laws to protect their crime and criminal behavior. What is most saddest part about this is are immune from prosecution . supporting what I've seen on the news and in print is that each politician covers themselves by covering the other politician that is joined up with the Mafia club in Washington DC.

Do you folks think I'm spot on regarding the modern Mafia crime club in Washington DC.

edit on 0800000030352020-08-21T22:35:30-05:00353008pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I got to seriously start thinking about this, politicians as we know they write laws to protect their crime and criminal behavior. What is most saddest part about this is are immune from prosecution . supporting what I've seen on the news and in print is that each politician covers themselves by covering the other politician that is joined up with the Mafia club in Washington DC.

Do you folks think I'm spot on regarding the modern Mafia crime club in Washington DC.

Why do all of the "gun grabbers" have armed security?

They are above us... beyond us.

Why?

LAWYERS

...and, that's all I have to say, about that...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
They do in fact write laws to protect some "illegal" activities.

They also selectively "not" enforce laws to prevent a drag in the cash flow to political coffers.

Some laws are written specifically to be loop-holed and difficult to enforce. 😎🚬

new topics

join