It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is PRAYING that TWO Hurricanes will Bring Catastrophe to the U.S. During the RNC Convention.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The most important thing through it all, is that Donald John Trump IS, and WILL CONTINUE TO BE, our President.

If he doesn't, I think I'll start praying for the asteroid.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Can't we just nuke them before they get here?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I thought of that too🤣🤣what would CNN say if Trump nuked some hurricanes🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You're making # up. They are not PRAYING for it at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

No one specified who they were praying to.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

President Trump is going to get ahead of the Anti-RNC news cycle by making a major Covid-19 announcement this evening at 6pm.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Good. Right before wrasslin'. I hate making a choice.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Every now and then I think you hit the nail on the head.
Someday I wish you would post something that proves me right.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
Whatever you say. Make it a great day!

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I see no evidence in the link that CNN are praying for anything nor any mention of the possible effect on the RNC Convention, seems even weather reports are to be politcised now.

Liking the use of capital letter for emphasis though , reminds me of someone.

CNN are the ones politicizing the weather Gortex .... We wouldn't be currently talking about it in said context if they weren't.

edit on 23-8-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i think the elites got something planned & that' s why the two Gulf Hurricanes are forecasted to land-fall mere hours apart somewhere along the Louisiania shoreline (target NOLA?)

massive casualties (likely from particulates showered on the residents) from military/federal helicopters in a 'culling' of the population not already liquidated dead from the Ersatz Covid Pandemic 'they' are straining to pull off, nation-wide

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If it does it'll wind up having the opposite effect they're hoping for. Wait until the memes start rolling in likening the hurricanes to Democrats. BLM, and Antifa.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

how your post is on topic but mine was removed for showing how you post the same thing over and over again

enjoy

what has covid 19 go to do with this thread?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Those on the left want to see people die.

It's their "thing".

They're evil.

If people die, they're happy because they can utilize it.

What's sad is Democrats don't care that most of the deaths from Riots, Covid-19, and "normal" urban violence, are Democrat deaths.

Apparently, it's actually the supposed "pro-life" party that is just fine with 170k deaths and climbing.

Poll: 57% Of Republicans Find Coronavirus Death Toll, Now Over 176,000, ‘Acceptable’

As far as your continued BS propaganda, this time claiming CNN is "praying" for two hurricanes to hit the Gulf, it's expected, tired, and old.

Have a few crackers for your thread.

edit on 23-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

how your post is on topic but mine was removed for showing how you post the same thing over and over again

enjoy

what has covid 19 go to do with this thread?

President Trump is giving an update on the hurricane and tropical storm right now. He is going to ensure that Americans are taken care of, as the storms arrive close to Louisiana.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Like I said, the left like to cut their noses off to spite their faces. Idiots. Simply narcissistic idiots. Like people on the Left won't be affected by mother nature's raucous weather.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

If both storms go into Louisiana they will definitely affect more Democrats than Republicans, just like covid-19 has.

President Trump said during today's press briefing that he has already pre-approved Federal disaster relief for communities along the storms paths.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
A bit off topic but I'm in Pensacola and we are not very concerned about this storm. Cat 2 or less is just urban renewal.

Since your governor (Ron DeSantis) is a beloved Republican, even a Tropical Storm will get a few Billion $$$ in FEMA money sent to Florida.

If Florida survived '04 (Charlie, Jeanne and Frances, one right after the other) then this is literally no big deal down there and easily survivable. CNN's creaming their jeans over nothing. At least nothing anyone that's been there longer than one 'cane season would bother getting hand-flappy about.

I should know, I grew up down there. If I still lived down there, this would not be much of a worry, even for landfall zones. Those are some tough weather folks down in America's Wang, not much perturbs 'em.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join