It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is PRAYING that TWO Hurricanes will Bring Catastrophe to the U.S. During the RNC Convention.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
The DNC convention was full of doom and gloom wasn't it? Even without mentioning the riots and deaths in major cities, destruction of historic monuments, suicides caused by the Covid-19 lockdowns, and of course, the thousands of American babies killed before they could be born.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wish you hadn’t said told me that. I own stock in att. They have good dividends. Damn. Oh well. Selling it will give me some satisfaction

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Fifty Hurricanes and a few hundred tornadoes will still not prevent President Trump from totally devastating the Dem ticket.
We don't even need a freakin convention.

The Democratic ticket is already in shambles. Biden's handlers have told Kamala to stay low-keyed so as to not overshadow Joe. And Biden said he's going to take his cross-country nomination victory-lap on the internet, from his basement.

Democrats plan on winning Senate Seats, and the Presidency via voting fraud. They knew last year that Biden couldn't win fair-and-square, in his condition.

Pelosi said tonight that she's cancelled a vote on extending the $600 @ week Federal Unemployment Benefit that was scheduled for Saturday, because the Senate won't agree to $25 Billion for her Postal Scam. 30 million unemployed Americans means nothing to her.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Time to take away the communication license.

Yep. When Trump wins in November I have a feeling we will see some reform on the media. Soros has shown us the first Amendments Achilles heel.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Those on the left want to see people die.

It's their "thing".

They're evil.

If people die, they're happy because they can utilize it.

What's sad is Democrats don't care that most of the deaths from Riots, Covid-19, and "normal" urban violence, are Democrat deaths.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Where is the part that they were PRAYING, i clicked your link, read your OP, nowhere have you provided any evidence of the voices in your head that you heard them saying what your title states.

this thread is as embarrassing as you say CNN is for making up sensationalist headlines

That is what I (the OP) said. Just like you said this thread is embarrassing. Both are OPINIONS.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I am sitting here laughing so hard I can barely breathe...
  • Riots in the streets
  • Idiots demanding we defund the police
  • A pandemic from China
  • Schemes to steal the election
  • Murder hornets
  • Hurricanes attacking the GOP Convention
  • Now we have asteroids on election day!
Someday there will be songs sang about the year 2020!

TheRedneck

Good summary! The most important thing through it all, is that Donald John Trump IS, and WILL CONTINUE TO BE, our President.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I wish you hadn’t said told me that. I own stock in att. They have good dividends. Damn. Oh well. Selling it will give me some satisfaction

Don't worry. Financially, CNN is just a "blip" on AT&T's balance sheet. But from a public relations and stability standpoint, they will become a huge liability, post-election.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Doesn't lose them a vote so why do they care.....

edit on 22-8-2020 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

"Many analysts concluded after Hillary's loss, that there was so much anti-Trump rhetoric, it actually drove people into the Trump camp. (i.e. "If they hate him that much, there might be something to this candidate!")"

I am one of them.

I can't stand Trump's personality, its the exact opposite of what I expect in a president. The bare minimum of my expectations. Not being able to vote for the Hildabeast without experiencing a fatal aneurism, I stayed home.

While I can't stand his personality, and don't care much for his background, he brings an awful lot to admire to the table in the form of policy, backbone & determined sticktoitivness, and he earned my 2020 vote a long time ago.

Reagan did it with a LOT more class, and perhaps more effectively, but Trump is the first president since to stand leaning forward into the hurricane force winds of attacks by dishonest dems in office & the media and not be blown back by their ridiculous demands.

I am convinced that there are many more that will overlook his sometimes unpleasant personality for the incredible positives he brings to the table and vote for him this time.

Hurricane or not.

ELE Asteroid, not so much.

edit on 22-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

Thank you!! I feel the exact same way. People think I love Trump. I don’t. But for all intents and purposes I do.
Because I HAAAAAAAAAAATE the progressive liberal media and their soyboi cults and their douchebag politicians like Schiff, Pelosi, Feinstein....you know the names.
If they hate Trump as much as I hate them then I will gladly listen to every rant and defend every tweet and wait in line for 24 hours to vote if I have to.
Just to let Big Brother know the jig is up.
edit on 22-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

ohhhh capslock.....

so your thread title of

CNN is PRAYING that TWO Hurricanes will Bring Catastrophe to the U.S. During the RNC Convention

should really be

CWMs opinion is CNN is PRAYING that TWO Hurricanes will Bring Catastrophe to the U.S. During the RNC Convention

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

My...my...this here 2020 guy.....

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You all do realize, don't you, that if he wins, and it's not as cut and dried as some might think, unless he has both Houses of Congress, he's very likely to become the fastest lame duck in American history.

A democratic controlled House, with an overtly hostile Speaker, can pretty much shut him down. Same with a hostile Senate.

Both Houses?? Well, we can all guess what'll happen then.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think it's unlikely that R would lose senate if Trump wins since most of the important races are in states that Trump would need to win. I would guess the same in house since all seats are up. Could happen though.

Either way, Trump in the Whitehouse is much better than the alternative.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I see no evidence in the link that CNN are praying for anything nor any mention of the possible effect on the RNC Convention, seems even weather reports are to be politcised now.

Liking the use of capital letter for emphasis though , reminds me of someone.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Have you got one of new 3d interactive radios.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: TheRedneck

My...my...this here 2020 guy.....

Hey hey My My
We thought 2020 would never die
The American dream, two warring teams
Then Joe took away our AR-14's
Don't know if it ended with a scream or a sigh

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Cut him some slack. We knew it was hyperbole. Everyone knows that no one at CNN prays.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Sounds like a good country song.

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I am sitting here laughing so hard I can barely breathe...
  • Riots in the streets
  • Idiots demanding we defund the police
  • A pandemic from China
  • Schemes to steal the election
  • Murder hornets
  • Hurricanes attacking the GOP Convention
  • Now we have asteroids on election day!
Someday there will be songs sang about the year 2020!

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join