It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is PRAYING that TWO Hurricanes will Bring Catastrophe to the U.S. During the RNC Convention.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Friday, August 21, 2020

Was listening to CNN this afternoon on XM-radio. The anchors were excitedly questioning guest weather "experts" on the likely-hood of two Tropical storms becoming full fledge hurricanes and slamming the United States, "right in the middle of the Republican National Convention!". They were drooling.

So when I got home, I searched online to see what the #1 Anti-America "news" network was so excited about.

Sure enough, what CNN is anticipating and praying for, could occur:

(CNN)Two tropical systems expected to reach the Gulf of Mexico by early next week could simultaneously become hurricanes in an unprecedented event.

Meteorologists say residents from Texas to Florida need to prepare for Tropical Storm Laura and Tropical Depression Fourteen, as they could impact the region in the coming days.

"We could be looking at two landfalls in a matter of just a day or two of each other at the beginning to middle part of next week, which is really unprecedented when you are talking about potentially two hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico!," said CNN Meteorologist Jennifer Gray.
Graphics at: www.cnn.com...

The official CNN website version isn't as alarmist, as nut-jobs Wolf Blister and Jake Tapper were today.

The U.S. National Hurricane Center also hints that this double-barrel strike is possible, but has them arriving earlier in the week than CNN is hoping for, and as Tropical storms...not Hurricanes.

Source: www.nhc.noaa.gov... (Updated Regularly)

-CareWeMust

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I pray that CNN receive 7 times what they pray for others.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They hoping it merges, It's called Fujiwhara effect..

Also praying for this for members voting "Asteroid 2020" .
www.clickondetroit.com... pe=amp
Flyby the day before the elections. 2018 VP1 was reported by cnn earlier today to skim earth.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

After President Trump is re-elected, CNN will become such a liability for AT&T, the holding-company will have to jettison the network.

The Federal Government will cause all sorts of trouble for this terrorist organization that pretends to be a U.S. based "news network".

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
The asteroid is only 7 feet in diameter. I think the one that skimmed by Earth in May was the size of a school bus.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

"They were drooling....."

You know the rule(s). Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That'd be sweeeeeeet!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Sept first we get our next fly bye we know of 100 foot rock one third the distance to the moon. Not a zero but still bloody close. Eyes open

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
A bit off topic but I'm in Pensacola and we are not very concerned about this storm. Cat 2 or less is just urban renewal.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Time to take away the communication license.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Damn lefties controlling the weather .

lol just joking

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

"They were drooling....."

You know the rule(s). Pics or it didn't happen.

I was listening on XM-Radio. But you learn to know when they're drooling, because they made the same sounds and voice inflections during the Mueller witch-hunt, and the Trump impeachment hearings.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

That'd be sweeeeeeet!

He needs CNN now, just like we need rabid Trump-haters to continue posting on AboveTopSecret.com prior to the November election.

Many analysts concluded after Hillary's loss, that there was so much anti-Trump rhetoric, it actually drove people into the Trump camp. (i.e. "If they hate him that much, there might be something to this candidate!")

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

After President Trump is re-elected, CNN will become such a liability for AT&T, the holding-company will have to jettison the network.

The Federal Government will cause all sorts of trouble for this terrorist organization that pretends to be a U.S. based "news network".

Technically CNN is a business run at a loss net in the United States.

They make all their money pumping their leftist propaganda overseas.

As for your OP, realize that nobody who works for CNN actually prays.

So that is something.

The DNC's election slogan should be "We want Americans to be Miserable and Die."

At least that's what I got out of watching the DNC convention.

So yea... the more Americans are miserable and die, the happier they are.

So let's vote them into office!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Fifty Hurricanes and a few hundred tornadoes will still not prevent President Trump from totally devastating the Dem ticket.
We don't even need a freakin convention.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Those on the left want to see people die.

It's their "thing".

They're evil.

If people die, they're happy because they can utilize it.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Would that mean that you pray for seven times the seven times what you wish for others on yourself?
That's pretty extreme masochism right there huh?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Where is the part that they were PRAYING, i clicked your link, read your OP, nowhere have you provided any evidence of the voices in your head that you heard them saying what your title states.

this thread is as embarrassing as you say CNN is for making up sensationalist headlines

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I am sitting here laughing so hard I can barely breathe...
  • Riots in the streets
  • Idiots demanding we defund the police
  • A pandemic from China
  • Schemes to steal the election
  • Murder hornets
  • Hurricanes attacking the GOP Convention
  • Now we have asteroids on election day!
Someday there will be songs sang about the year 2020!

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio
A bit off topic but I'm in Pensacola and we are not very concerned about this storm. Cat 2 or less is just urban renewal.

Since your governor (Ron DeSantis) is a beloved Republican, even a Tropical Storm will get a few Billion $$$ in FEMA money sent to Florida.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join