It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse are disbanding?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Behold, two horses lack a rider.

Have our allies met with War and Pestilence and convinced them to consider another option?

What of Death and Famine then?

Bah, what do I know, I'm just a fool who dared to dream.

^_^

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Do you really think that something that’s been prophesied, for thousands of years — would play out in only several years?

Let’s be honest with ourselves folks. We will be lucky if our great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren aren’t living in this new dystopian sh!thole we call reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Well, I certainly wouldn't wish the current state of the world to be maintained or worsened for our children's children.

I would have it otherwise, and I believe we all would.

And as a reminder, none may know of the hour of that fateful day. I am no more a fool to believe it be in a million years as I am to propose it not be so.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Read this again:

Do you really think that something that’s been prophesied, for thousands of years — would play out in only several years?

Now let that sink in.

This is never anything I would ever want.

It’s just reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Everything will playout in a 42 month time period the 3.5n years that is left of the 69th week of Daniel's 70 weeks. No where in Revelation will you find a 7 year time period.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
specially if it starts next week or two idk...

originally posted by: JON666

Everything will playout in a 42 month time period the 3.5n years that is left of the 69th week of Daniel's 70 weeks. No where in Revelation will you find a 7 year time period.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Maybe they just stopped by the clubhouse to have a beer, before playing the back-9...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Wishful thinking.

You’ll see in hindsight.

Welcome to your new world.

I wish it wasn’t so...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I think Wormwood has to hit first. Which causes a world wide famine which causes the 400 to move from the east.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
gibberish . Just like revelations want to scare the people make a prediction using general langue with words that can mien any thing the reader wants them to .

No one can say the day is the Only truth in any prediction but fear alot because one thing for sure It will Not take a prediction for humans to self destruct . Its humans nature to destroy you dont need a god or devil to see this and know it wont be a devil who destroys us and it wont be a God who saves us .

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Wormwood has peaked my interest for years. The precursor to Famine's rise?

There's been lots of activity in our skies of late.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I commend your bravado.

But i lay no claim to such prophecy, I'm only entertaining myself with words and sharing my visions.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

Wormwood has peaked my interest for years. The precursor to Famine's rise?

There's been lots of activity in our skies of late.

I always like to ask who was the book of Revelation written for? If the church is gone will the unsaved be reading it? Were the prophecies of the OT for the non Israelite's no. The book of Revelation is for believers as a road map of what's unfolding in the end times.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Your words embolden the ink of the map.

^_^

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I heard the last tour got cancelled due to covid..I'm still holding on to my tickets!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Cross reference with Revelation.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
One question who was cut off in the middle of the week in Daniel's 69th week? Here's a clue who was the Prince that would be King who makes covenants?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

One question who was cut off in the middle of the week in Daniel's 69th week? Here's a clue who was the Prince that would be King who makes covenants?

Who was David? Alex

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I must say, Call me a fool then, for I Know him not! ^_^

I myself am sinner, I'm not a prophet, I'm a weird little kid who grew up normal/weird sort of, lol.

But know this: I am close to Michael, and I would so dare speak on his Behalf.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Lol...why would Michael use ATS

LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join