It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the NWO needs a one-world religion how would you do that we need a major incident

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yep you got 1.8 billion Islam's two point something billion Christians one point something billion Hindi and Zoroastrianismizers the only way you going to get them all together ...hail...we need a major incident.

So we're ripe right now see something happen then make everybody scared I guess I don't know.

Yeah I take it back I think they're going to scare the heck out of everybody.

the Catholics have their own astronomer he stated without being chastised by the church he stated but the Vatican knows the slimey acrid greys that they're coming and if they very well may be morally Superior to us

So if some morally Superior aliens show up it's a Snow Job especially if they're backed by the Pope.

Heads up
edit on 21-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Never gonna happen - to much diversity.

Never. There will always be a resistance fighter hiding somewhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

It appears that they are promoting science as the one world religion. They treat science as though it is an infallible God.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It is easy to be morally Superior when you figured everything out. I am sure at one point they were a mess just like we are.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yep you got 1.8 billion Islam's to point something billion Christians one point something billion Hindi and Zoroastrianism the only way you going to get them all together ...hail...we need a major incident.

So we're ripe right now see something happen then make everybody scared I guess I don't know.

Yeah I take it back I think they're going to scare the heck out of everybody.

the Catholics have their own astronomer he stated without being chastised by the church he stated but the Vatican knows the slimey acrid greys that they're coming and if they very well may be morally Superior to us

So if some morally Superior aliens show up it's a Snow Job especially if they're backed by the Pope.

A snow job? Yeah I suppose, there's a couple of "He stated" too many's I reckon.

edit on 21-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Did you just figure that out? Look at ATS and see how many deceived schmucks are begging for it.

OMG disclosure! Simpletons who can't read the writing on the wall. The new religion will be more Luciferianism under the

cloak of our benevolent overlords from space and simps will be creaming all over each other, for a little while.

Read better books yee disclosure simps. Daemons are real and they are here to serve man to the lord of this world.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Lucis Trust seems to have a plan. Of course they were founded by literal satanists. They are headquartered in the UN headquarters. They have mass global initiatives to promote their ideology including the goodwill ambassadors which include politicians and A-list celebrities around the world. Many people in the UN are spiritual followers of Lucis Trust teachings.

Their depiction of the Maitreya is eerily similar to that of the anti-Christ. Here is one link, but you will need to search for the rest. This one is far from the only description of these things.

Lucis Trust

Look through it all. Goodwill, triangles, ect.

Based on some of their descriptions about how the maitreya will present himself it makes you wonder if there might actually be something to some of those old conspiracy theories about holographic projections of UFOs and world religious figures.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why didn’t the nwo attempt at a one world religion say, when there were only 1 billion people on earth instead of 8 billion ?

When did the nwo start really? Anyone know?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
the restrainer held them back....we have an actual ...." who's gonna win ....." deally here....satan told Jesus he could give him the whole world......

Luciferianism jumped up in the 60's....before that peple left their keys in the ignition all the time at the store....kid you not

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Why didn’t the nwo attempt at a one world religion say, when there were only 1 billion people on earth instead of 8 billion ?

When did the nwo start really? Anyone know?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
yep, it's true God wants our prayer...

but He wants you to know ...." the battle is His..."

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Covid is the new religion. The tenants are, social distancing, covering your face, waiting in line, minimum occupancy. The punishment for failure is the death of grandma. Doctors, drugs and vaccines are the saviours. Rituals include, giving thanks to medical professionals every night at 7, admonishing those who don't comply and rioting.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Maybe the mystical space brother whom the Catholic church swore they would baptize. So if your against the progenerator
of the human race then will just behead you if you don't take the mark of the brotherhood we'll starve you then behead you.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
cool....

ya see....I have vision, I will not deny Jesus....He can be my King anytime after what He did, huh!!

a reply to: JON666

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
cool....

ya see....I have vision, I will not deny Jesus....He can be my King anytime after what He did, huh!!

a reply to: JON666

You and I say that but historically those who professed the loudest denied even being a follower. Case in point when Nero brought persecution for the burning of Rome, with threat of life and livelihood many denied and even turned in others.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Nice....

I see now you have bought into the "Q" conspiricy narrative. Good show!!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
the Jesus followers won't be here for the wild evil stuff....a reply to: JON666

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Maybe your answer providentially appeared in the LIVE page..

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Many people will have to die, there will probably be a heavy killer virus soon.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
What makes you think that? Biblicaly when it hit the fan God floted them in a protected boat. When the plagues hits He protected them in the Land of Goshen. Jesus prayed
John 17: 15
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Our faith is matured through tribulation.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Environmentalism will do the job. Believed in globally, across faith boundaries. The personification of Gaia. It won't fit into your short timetable, but i think your short timetable is nonsense. Go for the long term.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join