It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Gloomy Moments from the Democratic National Convention

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When I think of Democrats this quote comes to mind:

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

-George Carlin

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Or the letting black kids ride my kid's bus will turn our neighborhoods into a jungle - Jungle Joe quotes.

Jungle Joe's head might explode if 45 ever started calling him Jungle Joe. Or maybe he is so far gone he... Nevermind.

Frankly I'm just surprised the dems in office & media are able to hide Jungle Joe's history (on video, in the US Senate) of making Jungle statements - blacks riding the same bus as his kids subjects white kids to jungle - known to potential Biden voters (thus causing a suburban jungle for his kids.- his words, not mine)

I take that back, I'm not surprised at all.

Maybe I should be more surprised that so many current TDS afflicted dems see fictional racism in Trump but none in those very direct, totally in context and frequently repeated on video Jungle Joe jungle quotes. He literally pounds the podium as he uses the same 'angry' voice used in the convention.

But I'm not surprised.

Media force is strong with Creepy Jungle Joe Biden, brainwashed millions it has.

Hope lost is not, unbrainwashed patriots still here unseen they are.

~ yeah, I'm that lame... but is entertaining, and true.

edit on 23-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it telling that of all the Democrats who decided they could do the job only Tulsi Gabbard was denied a speaking spot?? In fact, so far as I know, she wasn't even invited to the convention.

Because she dared to:

Support her choice, in 2016, Bernie Sanders, and stepped down from her position in the DNC to do so. How dare she show even a modicum of honesty.

She visited with then President-elect Donald Trump, shortly after the election. I would guess that conversations involving bi-partisan efforts took place. In the eyes of the DNC--TREASON!!

During the ImpREEEEchment vote in the House--she voted Present, rather than Aye. How dare she rock the boat!? TREASON!!!!!

Not to mention having the absolute gall to dare call the martyr Hillary out after Hillary calls her a Russian asset. TREASON!!

That was a rather gloomy moment to my mind. Cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join