It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Gloomy Moments from the Democratic National Convention

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by Baddogma removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

"I guess we'll see what happens if he gets elected. Solid speech though. He will be a better competitor against Trump (imo) if he can play the "Angry Joe" card more often"

So hoping that he is currently hiding the super secret test that would save lives to make sure he gets elected then.

Of course I think he is just making it up to convince unintelligent people to vote for him.

And that either option is pretty disgusting.

Admit it, what would your opinion be if Trump repeatedly made that ridiculous claim in his acceptance speech?

The press would still be screaming about it right now, possibly with no commercial breaks for days.

Pelosi would be impeaching before dawn.

Honestly, would you support actual impeachment of Trump for saying the exact same words for exactly the same reason.

I bet two scoops that you would...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Biden says he will mandate a national mask policy (probably unconstitutional) 🤣

Biden says he'll listen to scientists but Dr Fauci said masks don't always work and the virus might not be all that bad as they say 🤣

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: canucks555

I thought Biden hit it out of the park. Sorry if that offends anyone.

Maybe...reading directly from a script even for him at times isn't too hard. Lets see how he debates, or dare I say it, allow the media to directly ask questions he needs to answer on the spot.

If it's so easy, why does trump struggle so much with it ?

Do you think Biden will do well against Trump in the debates?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I really can't wait for the Trump, Biden debates. Biden is gonna be such a sh!t show they are gonna have to stop and clean the camera lenses every five minutes!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I will be really shocked if they allow Biden to do an actual LIVE debate one on one with Trump.

I bet he will have a temperature that night, and the debate will have to be cancelled...possible Covid case and all.

He may even have to be quarantined till the election. Maybe they will allow a 15 minute prepared "debate" one night from his basement if he feels up to it. But, if he flubs up, it will be blamed on the virus.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Only 10 gloomy moments?
There were 10 gloomy moments for every idiot Dem that spoke.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hit it out of the park?

He didn't fall flat on has ass and came off somewhat coherent after weeks of looking senile. So yes he did what he needed to do; but that hardly can be described as "hitting it out of the park"

And truthfully he didn't say much more than "If you electe me I'll do better than the other guy ... I promise". No grand plans, no substance.

I guess if you lower people's expectations enough it makes you look great when you don't completely fail.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Admit it, what would your opinion be if Trump repeatedly made that ridiculous claim in his acceptance speech?

Well, again sorry if I offend, but Trump makes about 15 ridiculous claims on his twitter account every....single....day..
I wouldn't have an opinion on that matter until the plan was formally unveiled.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So Whataboutism like a cartoon computer exploding while trying to make an impossible calculation work.

Thank you for today's demonstration of the left's current mentality and have a very nice evening.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
And truthfully he didn't say much more than "If you electe me I'll do better than the other guy ... I promise". No grand plans, no substance.

He basically said that if he got elected he'd bring the country together. From the outside looking in I think that that's an essential philosophy to winning an election in this day and age..and much needed.

Maybe some folks don't want the country to get along... Maybe some people think that division is just what Americas needs.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I thought this was pretty gloomy

But it does explain that whole Obama thing with “Yes We Can” being “Thank You Satan” when you play it backwards...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I was amazed to see even ABC News talking heads complaining that Joe Biden only cracked a smile twice, during his speech last night.

Joe was so focused on keeping his mind on track, he could only display what came most natural to him....ANGER.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Joe had the best documentary director and it showed... 🙄

The award for best show goes to Davis Guggenheim.

Joe can be directed😁

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden says he will mandate a national mask policy (probably unconstitutional) 🤣

Biden says he'll listen to scientists but Dr Fauci said masks don't always work and the virus might not be all that bad as they say 🤣

JOE BIDEN's "Scientists":

Told Joe not to take a Covid-19 Test.

Told Joe not to take a Cognitive Test.

Told Joe not to go on the traditional post-convention tour.

Told Joe to make sure every American wears a mask in public, or be punished.

Joe's Science Advisors are as nutty as he is.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Joe's Science Advisors are as nutty as he is"

Inquiring minds want to know:

Do Joe's Scientists live in his basement or his head?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Didn't Joe's Scientists also tell him that stopping flights from Wuhan to US was xenophobic?

Or did he get that one from Kamala?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Maybe...reading directly from a script even for him at times isn't too hard. Lets see how he debates, or dare I say it, allow the media to directly ask questions he needs to answer on the spot.

If it's so easy, why does trump struggle so much with it ?

Perhaps Trump doesn't want to read from a script . unlike certain "ahem" posts on this site .

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

"I thought Biden hit it out of the park. Sorry if that offends anyone"

So do you think he has been hiding the super secret instantaneous testing technology until after the election or is he just making it up to get elected?

He has repeated it many times since, so it isn't a case of mis-speaking or people taking him out of context.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any other possibilities, though guess senility is an option..

I guess we'll see what happens if he gets elected. Solid speech though. He will be a better competitor against Trump (imo) if he can play the "Angry Joe" card more often.

is that the, I'll whip you behind the wood shed Joe? Or the I can still do push up's Joe? Or is he the Vote for the other guy Joe?

It's nice you have such a high opinion of him. Send him a message and he might let you rub the hair on his legs.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

He basically said that if he got elected he'd bring the country together. From the outside looking in I think that that's an essential philosophy to winning an election in this day and age..and much needed.

Maybe some folks don't want the country to get along... Maybe some people think that division is just what Americas needs.

Yes as I said; he said "if you elect me I'll bring the country together ... I promise".

He made no mention about how he was going to do that; while at the same time he took every opportunity to be divisive with his opponent and his supporters.

Lots of promises, no substance, and a bit of hypocrisy... thats not "hitting it out of the park"
edit on 22-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join