It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Gloomy Moments from the Democratic National Convention

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The DNC Convention2020 was riddled with doom and gloom sensationalism and down right hate mongering !

All they talked about was how they can fix everything without giving any real solutions !

All whole slew of professional BS artists dominated every speech !

Dozens of old debunked lies were rehashed and sold off as genuine !

No mention of all the continuous looting and rioting !

Any reasonable person registered as Democrat or Independent needs to asses everything again !!

Each of the four nights of the Democratic National Convention (DNC) was dominated by gloomy messages of racial division, victimhood, and disdain for President Trump, despite the party’s official theme of “Uniting America.”

1. Trump is the most “destructive, hateful, racist president in the history of this country.”

2. The president and his allies are “forcing many in 2020 to still risk their lives to exercise their sacred right to vote.”

3. “His only pre-existing condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that, he paid with his life.”

4. “Why don’t they want us to vote?”

5. “It’s a storm center. There’s only chaos.”

6. “Instead of protecting us, you tore our world apart.”

7. “This administration has shown it will tear our democracy down if that’s what it takes to win.”

8. “Four historic crises all at the same time.”

9. “No miracle cure is coming.”

10. There has “never been anything we’ve been able to accomplish when we’ve done it together.”

Doomsday Democrats: 10 Gloomy Moments from the Democratic National Convention

Beware of Democrats repeating their History !

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yep President Trump he started so many wars since he's been in office.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don’t have a triggered meme 😂😂

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is all they have.

As Biden pointed out, they have accomplished nothing when they work together.

To the current Democratic party, America was founded in racism and shame, became the greatest country in the world because of the racist white man and the only way to fix that is to destroy America from within and start again.

They have no plan to allow our citizenry to live their lives to its fullest, to enjoy the opportunity to rise above their station, to become wealthy simply by working hard and investing wisely.

They are a cancer to our culture and way of life.

With cult followers.

This November, despite the media bias, the social platform bias, the inherent opportunity for fraud by mail in voting, Democrats shall reap what they have sown for the last 20 years.

Let's see where we are after the election.

Kinda hoping Biden wins, tbh.

Then the chickens will really come home to roost and whatever Democrats survive through the next 10 years might pause and reflect on what they have actually done to the country.

As for myself, I will take care of me and mine and be fine either way.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I don’t have a triggered meme 😂😂

Technically you ARE the triggered meme in this conversation.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The problem is Democrats actually believe in their platitudes; they don't understand why you don't.

"If you elected me president I will make COVID-19 testing instantaneous; I've had that plan all along" Joe Biden in August.

"Jill I don't understand why they just don't make those covid tests instantaneous or something" Joe Biden in May.
edit on 21-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Now I'm depressed
. I didn't watch the Biden Malarky DNC convention for a reason. And, I shouldn't have read your OP.

(jk)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Now I'm depressed
. I didn't watch the Biden Malarky DNC convention for a reason. And, I shouldn't have read your OP.

(jk)

Dont worry, there's somethin happenin here! Blly has saved the day! Our democracy is in good hands.

edit on 21-8-2020 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I thought Biden hit it out of the park. Sorry if that offends anyone.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sometimes I want Biden to win and say there ya go...Sit back and eat pop corn...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

He did but the umpire signaled a foul ball 😃

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Maybe...reading directly from a script even for him at times isn't too hard. Lets see how he debates, or dare I say it, allow the media to directly ask questions he needs to answer on the spot.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Maybe...reading directly from a script even for him at times isn't too hard. Lets see how he debates, or dare I say it, allow the media to directly ask questions he needs to answer on the spot.

If it's so easy, why does trump struggle so much with it ?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Maybe Corn Pop threatened him?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

"I thought Biden hit it out of the park. Sorry if that offends anyone"

So do you think he has been hiding the super secret instantaneous testing technology until after the election or is he just making it up to get elected?

He has repeated it many times since, so it isn't a case of mis-speaking or people taking him out of context.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any other possibilities, though guess senility is an option..

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This was weird:
www.cnn.com...

And while this virus touches us all, let's be honest, it is not an equal opportunity offender. Black, Latino and Indigenous people are suffering and dying disproportionately. This is not a coincidence. It is the effect of structural racism. Of inequities in education and technology, health care and housing, job security and transportation. The injustice in reproductive and maternal health care. In the excessive use of force by police. And in our broader criminal justice system. This virus has no eyes, and yet it knows exactly how we see each other—and how we treat each other.

Creepy that they are trying to push this virus knows how we see each other.
It seemed as if all the speeches were a warning/threat if you don’t for vote Biden- it felt surreal.
edit on 21-8-2020 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2020 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Because Trump hates script and goes off script 80%+ of the time... I can't wait for a COVID-19 news conference were Biden talks and answers questions for two hours with hardly a script possible.

You are trying to compare mispronouncing a word here and there to someone who forgets who they are, where they are at, the word "God", so on and so forth.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I dunno , I seem Confused about these Dem People , Are they Real ?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You know you don't have to worry about the debates... The DNC will make sure he doesn't!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog
a reply to: canucks555

"I thought Biden hit it out of the park. Sorry if that offends anyone"

So do you think he has been hiding the super secret instantaneous testing technology until after the election or is he just making it up to get elected?

He has repeated it many times since, so it isn't a case of mis-speaking or people taking him out of context.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any other possibilities, though guess senility is an option..

I guess we'll see what happens if he gets elected. Solid speech though. He will be a better competitor against Trump (imo) if he can play the "Angry Joe" card more often.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join