It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia attacking UK elections, Better call Mueller!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
www.bbc.com...

The letter signed by Green MP Caroline Lucas and Labour's Chris Bryant follows a report which said the UK "badly underestimated" the Russian threat.

The parliamentarians argue the prime minister's "lack of action" breaches the right to free elections.

The government said the UK had "robust systems" to protect elections.

In July, Parliament's Intelligence and Security Committee published a long-awaited report into Russian activity in the UK including disinformation campaigns, cyber warfare and the targeting of Russian expatriates in the UK.

Yes Blokes, your elections are all belong to us!! said Putin. This is the biggest bit of news I have heard since 2016. I mean, the US basically put all resources for 3 years into this when it happened to us. And make no mistake, the Russians can change the election results however they wish. they probably have pictures of Boris pissing on 3 women with Queen Elizabeth filming.

Yes, there is a good chance all the higher up's in government there are owned fully by Vlad. They are constantly doing Russia's bidding. I bet they even buy oil from Russia.

It's a sad day indeed over there.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yeah it's funny when foreign countries influence elections.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

MY GOD IT"S HORRIBLE!!! This is why they need to do something fast! How could they be so lax in letting this happen? They knew Russia was capable of despicable acts such as this! AND THEY DID NOTHING!

Heads will roll I tell you. Heads will roll.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

MY GOD IT"S HORRIBLE!!! This is why they need to do something fast! How could they be so lax in letting this happen? They knew Russia was capable of despicable acts such as this! AND THEY DID NOTHING!

Okay Q. This is just dumb now.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
British elections are still decided by hand-written crosses on paper, counted by hand. This makes it more difficult for outsiders to skew them, except by propaganda.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Actually, in the US, many votes are made by hand with pencil marks and tallied by machine, and verified by hand. But our election was attacked by Russia just the same. We spent three years looking into it. Perhaps you heard about it?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I voted Trump last time and I am voting Trump again.
I have Russians calling me and showing up at my door all night telling me how to vote.....help me.
Dumbasses.

Now I can see the Leftists being told how to vote because they can’t think for themselves, but the Russian story is bullsh!t.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I don't do Q. our election was hacked by Russia! Do you want that to happen to the UK as well? I sure don't. It was horrible. I was on facebook, I saw the attacks.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I voted Trump last time and I am voting Trump again.
I have Russians calling me and showing up at my door all night telling me how to vote.....help me.
Dumbasses.

Now I can see the Leftists being told how to vote because they can’t think for themselves, but the Russian story is bullsh!t.

Cool?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I don't do Q. our election was hacked by Russia! Do you want that to happen to the UK as well? I sure don't. It was horrible. I was on facebook, I saw the attacks.

I don't know. I want a fair election. I think Tump was voted in fairly. If That's the worry.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wasn't it something of a left-wing obsession, an attempt to invaiidate an election which had gone against them? British left-wingers have by now become slavish imitators of American left-wingers. Hence violent protests in England about American issues.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

it's not over yet. It's a never ending story. Trump will forever be Putin's bitch. Steele said so.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The MP's contemplating legal action are rabid pro-EU campaigners who refuse to accept the result of the 2016 referendum on continued UK membership of the EU - Brexit.
They will do anything to overthrow the result of a democratically held referendum.

It's blatant hypocrisy that they harp on about democracy when their end goal is the overturning of a democratically held ballot.

I fail to see how 'targeting Russian expatriots' and 'cyber warfare' could have affected the result of the vote.

Yet again, paranoid bollocks.

edit on 21/8/20 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Better call Mueller!

While we're at it, let's call Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Schiff, and Swalwell. They'll protect our U.K. brothers and sisters from the boogeyman.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Oops...

edit on 8/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yes, there is a good chance all the higher up's in government there are owned fully by Vlad. They are constantly doing Russia's bidding. I bet they even buy oil from Russia.

So Russia Epsteined the UK? LMAO!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Lol. Trump fans defending Russia even in foreign matters.
Says it all.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Paranoid lunatics need to ditch the idiotic cold war mentality that led to this asinine farce to begin with.

The extent of “Russian interference” is Russia Today is avaliable on TV and you can talk to Russians online. How horrifying. Truly the FSB is everywhere. Ridiculous.
edit on 2182020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Lol. Trump fans defending Russia even in foreign matters.
Says it all.

could you quote the part you seem to think says that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join