It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Fires and HAARP?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
TONS of Wildfires in CA. Beginning of Fire season, they claiming that a major cause is Lightning? I've been here over 30 years, i cant ever remember seeing lightning or rain in August.

Could HAARP technology have been used to create the lightning to create the burns? We just got off a huge Heat wave week too, very suspicious that the lightning happens at the hottest point of the year too?

Coincidence?
If not, why cause the fires?

Thoughts anyone?
DARPA Involved?
edit on 21-8-2020 by roshambo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2020 by roshambo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2020 by roshambo because: spelled lightning wrong

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Love me some HAARP comspiracy

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
those damn kids at University of Alaska Fairbanks.

starting fires in CA 101. it's an elective, but very popular.

haarp.gi.alaska.edu...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Most definitely
And wait until the microchips in the new vaccine are activated by haarp.
Zombies activated with a desire to eat raw flesh.
Look out!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is kind of a museum this time around..

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: roshambo

Um. Well I’ll venture the guess that is was the 11k strikes over the last week including over 400 ground strikes.

But I wasn’t at my HAARP controls Terminal and I’m off for the week from firefighting, so I dunno

Oh. Also august-December is known to be the season of heat in Cali. Maybe that?

edit on 21-8-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

No idea with regards to your questions but here on vancouver island, canada we had some insane thunder and lightening storms this summer as well as big rains. None of this is typical here. Usually it's very dry all summer but it's been super humid starting last summer and lightning is rare at any time of year. Maybe it is a change to do with the pacific all the way up the coast.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Actually living in Northern Ca. where the fires are...There was a lot of lightning for hours.

I'm going to go with Lightning on this one.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They gotta turn up the heat a few degrees so the climate is suitable for the return of the space lizards.

How to serve man?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I don’t know what part of Cali you’re in but, where I’m at there are fires every summer, and it always and only rains in Cali in August November and January ( maybe may).

Funny haarps wild fire settings doesn’t get activated in the winter months... I’d really interested if there were fire tornados 🌪 in December.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

How could something that changes the radio frequency reflectivity of the ionosphere light fires on the ground?

Perhaps it was hot, and dry and some idiot/s lit a fire?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Its clearly because of climate change.

Now give us all your money to solve the problem or everybody will be dead in 10 years.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Does heat cause lightning

originally posted by: slatesteam

Um. Well I’ll venture the guess that is was the 11k strikes over the last week including over 400 ground strikes.

But I wasn’t at my HAARP controls Terminal and I’m off for the week from firefighting, so I dunno

Oh. Also august-December is known to be the season of heat in Cali. Maybe that?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
that's not the question
They said lightning. But I've been here 30 years and never seen lightning in August. Darpa, haarp tech. They can make lightning supposedly

originally posted by: ATruGod
Actually living in Northern Ca. where the fires are...There was a lot of lightning for hours.

I'm going to go with Lightning on this one.

link   
neve rains in August. Never

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I don’t know what part of Cali you’re in but, where I’m at there are fires every summer, and it always and only rains in Cali in August November and January ( maybe may).

Funny haarps wild fire settings doesn’t get activated in the winter months... I’d really interested if there were fire tornados 🌪 in December.

link   

originally posted by: roshambo
never rains in August. Never

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
they said lightning caused fires. I've never seen lightning or rain in August in norcal in 30byrs

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I don't think it is HAARP tech.

Maybe direct energy weapons?

Check out this old thread by Asktheanimals. It is 10 pages long.

War waged from space? -CA wildfires, PG&E accepts blame for 2017 fires

edit on 21-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Some say that climates are changing.

A rare lightning storm crackles over Mitchell's Cove in Santa Cruz, California around 3 a.m. Sunday morning August 16, 2020. (Shmuel Thaler/The Santa Cruz Sentinel via AP)

A lightning strike hits the surrounding hills near Marsh Creek Road in Brentwood, Calif., on Sunday, Aug. 16, 2020. A severe lightning storm caused several fires near the Round Valley Regional Preserve and Morgan Territory Regional Preserve over the weekend. (Jose Carlos Fajardo/Bay Area News Group)

“I haven’t seen lightning like that since I was a kid. It was like a strike at least every minute,” John Curtis, who lives in unincorporated Clayton, told KTVU.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 8/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Yes. It can and does.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join