It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The left in America today. May they burn in hell.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TXRabbit
If she was simply waiting for a table, why was she holding a sign and videotaping?

If she was using her son as a shield and slinging insults at Biden folks, would the assault on her son be justified then?

Is that what you think she was doing? I have admit, the thought did enter my mind re: human shield

Regardless....
Is there any consideration of the lasting effect this will have on the child? Did Maga-mom take that into consideration? What are the positive outtakes for a 7 yo when forced into a toxic environment as he was?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

If someone took my child's hat in that manner, I would call the police and then subsequently subdue that person (if possible) by whatever means necessary.

And, as an aside, this is more evidence that the far left has NO sense of morality. It's all relative to them. No absolutes. Right is whatever they feel based on how their cereal tastes in the morning. If they feel that "right" on a given day is to steal a child's hat, they'll defend it and truly believe they are justified. No connection to reality, very little hope for ever being anything better.

In some ways, I wish this would have happened to me. It would have ended quite differently.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup, that sounds like the only thing that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course the actions of those two very immature women was wrong. Bad. Childish. Stupid. Bullying. How long a list is necessary here?

Nowhere, I mean NOWHERE in any of my comments have I even hinted at their actions being justified or right to any degree at all. Read over my post Cowboy. Not once will you find that I thought their actions were ok.
That is , can you? Can you quote for me just one comment on my part that did this. Please point out that one to me.

There was no equivocating from me. How do you think there was, because I didn't use the ATS approved slanders against them? Did I not call them the politically correct names? No I didn't, I made up names of my own choosing.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

"Liberals, Lefties , Democrats all of them know deep down there are no facts no statistics no logic in there ideals its just all smoke and make believe so as to not hurt feelings."

Plus the absence of critical thinking and communication skills causing strong feelings of inadequacy when unable to respond intelligently when they perceive that their beliefs are being challenged.

Which is greatly magnified by the fear that their ignorance may be exposed, or that their beliefs are being rejected by whoever they perceive as 'everyone else'.

They can be a lot of fun though...

A Real Riot in fact!

A similar condition frequently afflicts toddlers. Most grow out of it by age 4, but it takes longer for many...

and apparently much longer for some.

Commonly known as irrational temper tantrums, or Tantrums.

If only that would fit on a bumper sticker.

edit on 22-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: Tantrum

edit on 22-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: Sticker

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
My 80 year old grandmother got a Maga hat. She was so excited about it in the concept of wearing it. We are in California Bay area. I did not want her to get hurt. So we talked about it she decided it's best just to wear it for gardening around the house.
I did however see a trump sign hanging high in the tree over what are the interstates here. It was around anybody's property. My dad lives in the foothills of California. He says that there are Trump signs and roadside stands with 2020 Trump swag. I really think it's dependent on where you live.

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: mamabeth

I have to make a correction here...
My husband has decided against getting a Trump sign
for our house.I didn't ask him about the MAGA hat.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

You have a point. I believe the mother has every right to do what she did and I support her rights and I’m glad she’s proud to have a controversial opinion....but I wouldn’t put my daughter in that situation. I will go to war for Trump, but I won’t sign my daughter up. Even if she wanted to go.
I’m a father, then I’m an American. Is that backwards? Oh well.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: odzeandennz

The DNC also stayed silent during the hundreds of attacks on Republican officials, and people wearing Maga hats during Trump's first year, especially.

Yet you’re happy with vehicular homicide

I’m ok with euthanasia and suicide. I’m still liberal in that way.

“Go play in traffic” used to be an insult, not political advice.
I blame the public education system.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

They have made this massive artificial division in their society by constant bombardment of media with propaganda, and they start blaming each other for the results.

And you don’t see your role in this?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for that. I needed that. It’s been a bad day.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Cheddarhead

So that's an excuse to be assaulted??

If I disagree politically with someone, it's OK to assault me for daring to disagree??

I think not.

Irregardless of the sign, and **horrors of horrors** a MAGA hat, those two heroes of the left actions were quite despicable.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Not hardly.

I'd, personally, say you've got it fairly well nailed!!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why can't you simply condemn the act?

That is what I am saying

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: chr0naut

They have made this massive artificial division in their society by constant bombardment of media with propaganda, and they start blaming each other for the results.

And you don’t see your role in this?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for that. I needed that. It’s been a bad day.

So it's his fault for pointing out that you're brainwashed, weird why wouldn't you blame those that have brainwashed you instead of the guy pointing it out.

I guess that's where the saying don't shoot the messenger comes from.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Agreed. I was more than a little disturbed when the mother encouraged a kid that young to go get his hat back from the hostile dems.

What the tantrum throwing dems did is a crime in Wisconsin. Not sure about the actions of the others involved.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
The left in America today. May they burn in hell.

Who is the left, how do you identify them in the street.
edit on 22-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Before I became brainwashed I believed that Hillary had a 90% chance of winning. That Trump would be proven guilty of Russian collusion and that Nick Sandmann was a racist bully. I was miserable. I hated myself. I couldn't bench press 135 lbs. not even once, and girls laughed at my hypogonadism.
Now I'm happier, got 315 for reps on the bench today, and my wife is smiling a lot more too.

You damn right I'll shoot any messenger that tries to "re-educate" me.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

So it's his fault you're easily manipulated by the media, okeydokey whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ummm.. random question....do your shoes have velcro or do you tie them like a big boy?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

So when confronted with a reality check the solution is to leave the ball and go after the player.

Let me guess now it's my fault .

edit on 22-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join