It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

100% spot on. I think the mother gauged the parties involved, knew there were others that could be called on if needed, and showed her son that bullies are garbage people and sometimes you have to stand up to them, or they just keep on.

Today it's a child's hat and some paper signs. Tomorrow it's a statue and a federal building or somebody's business or home.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Child is attacked by evil leftists.

Leftists response: Give cover, obfuscate, justify, blame Trump, lie, make up crap.

They are boxxed in
They have to defend these turds, then ask where were the cops they defunded

Hot garbage!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Leftists hate free expression.

Dude was proebably pissed because there wasn't a book to burn or a statue to knock over.

I have no idea who the 'dude' is..are you reading this thread, and who are you talking to or about, Milo Yiannopoulos? where anything goes, and who's mentor was Bannon, Trump's mentor...and a scam artist, thing is anything doesn't go, it never did, it doesn't now.
Thing is you are talking off topic, who's the most important person, or thing in your life?

edit on 21-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The kid must have jilted Biden somewhere along the line 😆

So you being a female would you have a problem if I decked that bitch if she came up to me like that and swung at me? lol

edit on 21-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I thought it was a guy, it was a gal or gals.

So dox me already.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So dox me already.

Consider yourself, doxxed..ssss!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
From the outside looking in. With no political side in this argument.

I have seen (rightfully so) many times on this site people question "what happened before the video started?"

I can only see wrong on both sides here.

Do we know how it begun? What if the mom had taken her son there, sat down at the cafe and heckled any opposite supporters that passed by (and possibly encouraged the boy to to the same)?
Yes, that still wouldn't condone the behavior of the two women.

We don't know. And we can't know. Either way what I see in the video there is wrong on both sides, but no one should pretend to know the whole story.

Teach your kids to stand up to bully's? yes I agree. But what if it started with the mom bullying/antagonising the two women?

Now if these women/girls addresses are made public for "revenge" what if there are kids residing there?

The entire thing just seems sad to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I have to make a correction here...
My husband has decided against getting a Trump sign
for our house.I didn't ask him about the MAGA hat.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: mamabeth

I have to make a correction here...
My husband has decided against getting a Trump sign
for our house.I didn't ask him about the MAGA hat.

That's a shame, mama.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What these types of people ( the ones who ran up on the kid) of the world dont understand and wont until its too late... is that not everyone is a mark. Not everyone cares about cameras or lawsuits and some even have a great attorney and chips to call in. Im not a hard ass and all of that, but with me you have a 50/50 chance of me apologizing and just walking away or grabbing a fork off of someones table and repeatedly stabbing it into your soft mushy parts. I cant stand rude or mouthy screeching people and my hypervigilance and super awesome situational awareness will identify the location of a suitable fork ( dinner and not salad) , you and where your soft parts are located by the time you get into forking distance.

I mean I might not stick you where youll bleed out, but I might fork your tongue to your skull if you screech like those harridans and interrupt my sign holding maga hate wearing peaceful frame of mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He didn't want our neighbors throwing rocks at our
house or whatever.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

house or whatever.

It's a sad world when that happens Mama.

I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

house or whatever.

If they throw rocks.. you throw boulders. Theyll stop real fast.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Does everyone know why Liberals ' physically ' attack people ?

I think I know , you see people who can't think or in general use there words to defend there ideals because underneath it all they know there ideals are wrong . They lash out in anger , there mind over loads sort of runs blank if you will and they just start attacking.

Liberals, Lefties , Democrats all of them know deep down there are no facts no statistics no logic in there ideals its just all smoke and make believe so as to not hurt feelings.

I used to be one I know how they think and feel.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Does everyone know why Liberals ' physically ' attack people ?

I think I know , you see people who can't think or in general use there words to defend there ideals because underneath it all they know there ideals are wrong . They lash out in anger , there mind over loads sort of runs blank if you will and they just start attacking.

Liberals, Lefties , Democrats all of them know deep down there are no facts no statistics no logic in there ideals its just all smoke and make believe so as to not hurt feelings.

I used to be one I know how they think and feel.

I thought it was something wrong with their medulla oblongata... or they got all them teeth ( veneers) and no toothbrush.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I guess momma was right after all.....

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You are just seeing a taste of what is to come. Soon, Christians will be deemed the mortal enemy of the leftest and they will be coming for us with even more hatred.

Bet on it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I thought it was something wrong with their medulla oblongata... or they got all them teeth ( veneers) and no toothbrush.

no, dat's why dy don't got no social skills.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

So dox me already.

I'm sorry I assumed too...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The left in America today. May they burn in hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join