It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Did you see a kid crying trying to get his hat back ?

Do you approve of that yes or no ?

You're making excuses you're pathetic God I hope you don't have children .

You whine and cry on here regularly about the silliest things. You threw a fit when I tried to make a joke thread on AOC's initials .

But you can't even defend a child .

And you seem to just be making stuff up out of your head Mr. Down.

Did I see the kid crying? Yes, possibly, though as I pointed out a minute or two later he was not as he was getting his hat back. There was no crying at that point, no anguish in his face and now smudged tears on his face.
The severity of that trauma was reported by the mother who has already been shown to be a grand stander rather than a mother interested in the safety of her child.

And even then that anguish could have been little more than excitement from the vitriol of the exchanges between the two and the mother.

You hope to God I don't have kids. What a hell of the thing to say innit? You call me pathetic yet you seem to get your kicks from engaging with me in what you must consider to be my pathology. That says a lot about you more than it does me.

You say I through a fit about a joke you make about AOC. I don't recall that so would you like to refresh me on that with the link or was that just one more overreaction to things I say. Again I don't recall that exchange.

And now you want me to defend a child. Ha. Once again that was the mothers job, not mine. What I do is hang out on an alt-right Trumpian forum and make attempts now and then to ameliorate the overly emotional fueled vitriol spewed forth from many here.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And this has to do with Biden how? Are you saying that no Trump supporter has done stupid things?

If you think they have, then what's the point of this thread exactly?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You've been gone a while where did you go. Did you go hunt down a seven-year-old with a trump hat on because he was creating a disturbance and grandstanding ?

After all your words show you believe stealing hats from children is justified .

I've got to watch myself because I'm sure you'll go crying to the mods. You are the king of the cancel culture around here when you whine threads and posts come down .

Grow up but maybe that's why you can't see stealing and scaring children isn't cool .,

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Child is attacked by evil leftists.

Leftists response: Give cover, obfuscate, justify, blame Trump, lie, make up crap.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftists response: Give cover, obfuscate, justify, blame Trump, lie, make up crap.

Why can't people just blame the idiots that done it? Would thst be a better thing to do. I am sure Biden supporters and Trump supporters have done stupid things right?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
We need to bring back good old-fashioned competitive female mud wrestling. Throw the gauntlet down and challenge the leftist heffer to meet her in the arena at a specified time and get it on!! (I'd pay money to watch it.)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Why can't people just blame the idiots that done it? Would thst be a better thing to do. I am sure Biden supporters and Trump supporters have done stupid things right?

Why can't you simply condemn the act?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

And I will type slowly as well though I expect that your comprehension speed does not depend upon the rate with which I type.

Yes, I understand that they took his hat. Two women of monstrous intent and unknown potential for violence. Right? Strangers, right? They stole his hat. Do you consider that the retrieval of a cheap hat cause to further the potential threat to her son that these women posed? I sure don't.

She might have just quietly followed them at a safe distance and taken down their license number, or even, as she had her phone at the ready, taken a snap shot of it and turned that into police.

But no, she ran after them calling threatening them, screaming and hollering and all. Not wise in my book. Was that wise in your book Mama? I just can't imagine you acting like that in public over something as unimportant as a hat.

No, I think she wanted to continue the whole thing for the sake of her ''cause''. You do know that she was there to protest in the first place don't you?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

That would require a neutral stance. These team players can only praise their team while denouncing the other side, it's programmed they literally don't know their doing it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yup, two very stupid and arrogant young women. There is no excuse for their behavior.

However the claims of innocence on the part of the mother are questionable as well.

She claimed

'' We were standing outside peacefully minding our own business waiting for our table,”

yet in the very next sentence stated,

'' They ripped the sign from my arms and assaulted my seven year old son.

So apparently the mother at least was there to protest. From the footage it appears that other red hat wearers were also present, though there did not seem to be any more than the two pour excuses for young womanhood.

As well, yes, the boy was possibly crying but marginally because when he finally got his hat back there was no sign of crying or tears from his experience. More it looked like he was overly excited by the emotional exchanges between the two goofball women and the mother.

The mother, had she wanted to protect her child might more easily have demonstrated reserve in this moment of total peril. However she did not. She found it more important to make sure she had the video rolling rather than comforting her young son. She followed the stupid young women badgering them the whole way screaming ''I got it on video, I got it on video.

Yep a purpose was served this day. A fame guided mother abandoned her poor little child to pursue two belligerent antagonists in order to create propaganda for her side to use. Well done mommy. Trump noticed and your son will receive a nice hat to boot. Propaganda message complete. Bravo.

From your first post you've tried to minimize it flip the blame and totally ignore the fact that adults were scaring that child .

I've barely been reading your replies because all you're trying to do is justify yourself .

You are incapable of giving a straight up honest answer .

Let's try it again ......

Is it all right to terrorize children because you don't agree with their hat or their parents political statements ?

Yes or no

It's a simple answer that apparently everyone on ATS except you knows the answer to .

Now let's see you avoid being honest again. From what I've read of your nature over the last two years that's all you do that's what you do.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Yep, I see you have no interest in discussion Mr. Down. All you have to offer in return in this discussion is slander and then more slander and more again.
Every time I open a reply from you all it is is more slander.

Most of what you have to say to me is in the ball park of ''when did you stop beating your wife'' kind of thinking. You do know that old joke don't you.

You can't even address the points I make. All you seem to do is repeat time after time the very accusations you have made earlier. Why do you even reply to me sir? Is it only to tell me how you ''feel'' about me? If so, and you do not want to discuss things like the adult you believe yourself to be then let's call a halt to our conversations.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Is it all right to terrorize children because you don't agree with their hat or their parents political statements ?

Yes or no

Because you seem unwilling to understand through all of my posts in this thread I will answer you directly, once more. '

Is it all right to terrorize children because you don't agree with their hat or their parents political statements?

NO. It is not all right.

Now your turn.

Is it all right for a parent to increase the chaos and threat surrounding their child in the face of two belligerent strangers of unknown intent and potential for violence.

Yes or no.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes or no

Because you seem unwilling to understand through all of my posts in this thread I will answer you directly, once more. '

Is it all right to terrorize children because you don't agree with their hat or their parents political statements?

NO. It is not all right.

Now your turn.

Is it all right for a parent to increase the chaos and threat surrounding their child in the face of two belligerent strangers of unknown intent and potential for violence.

Yes or no.

Dear Jesus, you say the right thing, then turn around and justify the violence against a child.

For F###s sake man!

Can't you or any god damned leftist just state, one time, that this was bad without equivocating?

OMFG!

*blood shoots out of DB's eye*

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I don't care about the points you make. If I use the word terrorizing you would dissect that word. So I don't use them I make my replies are simple and straight . Children's welfare is all a game to you .

So let's try it again .

Is it OK to scare children then steal from them because of their parents political views ?

Yes or no

As far as slander goes I've called you a dishonest .

And every time you avoid a straight answer show''s you are .

Do you still beat your wife is what is called a loaded question. There is no correct answer to a loaded question for the person posed .

You don't even understand the analogies you try to use .

There's no leading assumption in my question .

A loaded question or complex question is a question that contains a controversial assumption. Such questions may be used as a rhetorical tool: the question attempts to limit direct replies to be those that serve the questioner's agenda. The traditional example is the question "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

There is a correct answer to is it OK to scare kids and steal from them under any circumstances .

Now can you give an honest answer ?

That has been my only position throughout this thread no matter how many times you try to change the subject.

edit on 21-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yay I knew I could bend you to my will .

Talk about easy to manipulate .

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What were the choice of lessons available for this kid?

If someone bullies you because of what you believe...

1) Always back down and don't stand up for your rights or for what you believe...because bullies always should win.

2) Stand up to them...fight back for what you believe and what is rightfully yours.

The boy did the right thing...which his mother encouraged and led by example.

These two bullying girls stole his hat (which he obviously valued)...destroyed their property because they hate Trump.
He and his mother stood up to them...he pursued them with his mother and others, demanding the thieves return what was rightfully his.
The boy said the police (911) should be called...and continued to chase the girls into the parking lot with his mom.

I'd say this mother helped her son learn a valuable lesson about dealing with bullies.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

WTF is up with that? Beyond me how the left try’s to justify and deflect this #.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

WTF is up with that? Beyond me how the left try’s to justify and deflect this #.

That's how partisan this whole world has gotten.

Some flag-waving "righty" does something and everyone and their cousin condemns it.

A leftist douche does something and there are excuses galore.

It's pathetic.

And weak and cowardly.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: putnam6

Sounds like you condone this kind of stuff ...

Does it ?
Don't see how you came to that conclusion.

I'd like to hear what the police say...they did call the police, didn't they? Someone on that twitter page, is also querying the timeline about the local sunset times??

Lol
Look who wants police response now?
Thought you people wanted the 5.0 defunded?
Lol
What a turn.

I'm not laughing like you are am I? Glad you think the whole thing is funny..and who is you people? being presumptive are we?

I am laughing at you people
Calls to defund the cops
Then ask where they are
Too rich

Magnificent

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

That's how partisan this whole world has gotten.

Some flag-waving "righty" does something and everyone and their cousin condemns it.

A leftist douche does something and there are excuses galore.

It's pathetic.

And weak and cowardly.

Amen brother!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join