It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Idiots the lot of them, well except the child who's being manipulated being there.

That woman took her 7 year old kid to protest, that's incredibly irresponsible and the idiots that took the bait are worse.

Either way looks like the right now have their Charlottesville, I wonder if trump will come out and say there are great people on both sides.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
all ill say Is I could bring up a Dozzen Treads from the right with them wanted mass Killing Mass destruction of city heck they still are singing the left IT BURN let It burn as If somehow its not the same country the same people who just want to get through the night without being Burned out .
Yea the left starts a fight with a person or 2 while The right calls For all OUT death Of entire city's
who attacks who today its the left tomorrow it will be the right Both groups are TOTAL nuts cases who ONLy care about destruction .
Neither group has a DARN thing to do with any one In office as they Just USE Trumps name or Biden's name and think that somehow justifies Citys being burned and cheering for more or a person taking a Hat .

Being we are expected to take Sides Ill take the side of people who just steal a hat OVER people who Call for WHOLE city's to be Burned while slobbering with glee at the idea .
The rights Goal Is to have the country Burn and fall the lefts is about 2 mints of fame .

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It is my opinion and if you don't like fine . I am not a fool and I hope you have a great day .

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

It is my opinion and if you don't like fine . I am not a fool and I hope you have a great day .

Right now I feel ashamed of my whole nation, the words people are speaking, the hate! It reminds me of the fools fighting over new years sales. Someone wants this and you are all handing your sick misplaced anger right into their laps.

One idiot does something and everyone else becomes idiots in response!

That Woman sicked her little kid on those Woman, "go get your hat! he was afraid clearly" to what end? What did she want? The same thing many are wanting on this tread, cruelty so they can say "look at me I am abused by the opposition" the stupidity!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What these kids and others are doing is normalizing brutality based on political ideas.

Show me a video where there is a large group of conservatives beating people up. Taking their stuff. Burning their businesses. Walking through towns threatening people.

You can't. These 2 entitled little bitches need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. Want to say something. Fine. Want to yell something. Fine. Take a hat off my child and we have a problem. If you do not understand that you are part of the problem. Every day across the nation there is crime and violence and it is blamed on the President....really? For what? Show me the people getting beat up when Obama was in office. All the racists....you can't.

You have people burning down cities in the name of a junkie but this mom is wrong to protect her child. I don't care where she was you touch my kid and one of us is going to jail.
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-21T17:47:28-05:000528 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That kid should have gone to get his hat. It was his. You are not sicking anyone on anybody. It is your property. You have the right to it. Not to have someone take it and start punching your parent.

You all that are blaming the mom are normalizing it. I can see you would be the ones who would point to someone else and not stand up when the time came.

Weak.....

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Show me a video where there is a large group of conservatives beating people up. Taking their stuff.

Who are you talking about? This large group of Women taking a hat?

No one knows who the George Soros paid looters really are!

You want to to know the sad part, those on the fence read a thread like this and Trump may lose some votes. Who wants to side with people who can't keep a cool head respond to a tiny incidence where no one is even injured by threats and violence and even the "ladies" in the tread say they personally would have been much more violent.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

That kid should have gone to get his hat. It was his. You are not sicking anyone on anybody. It is your property. You have the right to it. Not to have someone take it and start punching your parent.

You all that are blaming the mom are normalizing it. I can see you would be the ones who would point to someone else and not stand up when the time came.

Weak.....

Yeah the poor little scared 7 year old should have manned up!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

You are if you think two young Women behaving badly represents any Party!
You have a nice day with your anger burning too might burn a few calories.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Really funny and for your information...I am
already a big woman and I'm also an old one
as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How many incidents now where MAGA hats have been stolen from their owner, thrown around, trashed, etc? I've heard of more than a few instances where this has happened. It seems like a pattern where younger adults or children are targeted for this abuse.

But yet, I never hear of BLM shirts, banners, signs, being taken or defaced, except for mural that was painted over in I think California.

Why is it that the left can't be tolerant of those expressing political views from the other side? Is lack of impulse control and tolerance a leftist thing?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There is no video of a kid being attacked. Just women being confronted about a supposed attack.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Really funny and for your information...I am
already a big woman and I'm also an old one
as well.

I am aware. Not meant to be funny, praying for us all.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Leftists hate free expression.

Dude was proebably pissed because there wasn't a book to burn or a statue to knock over.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I suppose the kid was lucky that the non-binary gender transcendent QueenKing of the MerPeople wasn't there.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
all ill say Is I could bring up a Dozzen Treads from the right with them wanted mass Killing Mass destruction of city heck they still are singing the left IT BURN let It burn as If somehow its not the same country the same people who just want to get through the night without being Burned out .
Yea the left starts a fight with a person or 2 while The right calls For all OUT death Of entire city's
who attacks who today its the left tomorrow it will be the right Both groups are TOTAL nuts cases who ONLy care about destruction .
Neither group has a DARN thing to do with any one In office as they Just USE Trumps name or Biden's name and think that somehow justifies Citys being burned and cheering for more or a person taking a Hat .

Being we are expected to take Sides Ill take the side of people who just steal a hat OVER people who Call for WHOLE city's to be Burned while slobbering with glee at the idea .
The rights Goal Is to have the country Burn and fall the lefts is about 2 mints of fame .

In fairness they say let it burn because the left runs those cities, wants to kick the police out of those cities, then the left starts burning those cities down. Why should someone on the right care if leftist mobs are burning down cities run by leftists?

I don't want the country to burn, but I certainly won't risk harm to myself of my family to save a leftist #hole from leftists torching it.

I live a couple miles from where most of the riots are happening in Portland. I watched for decades as my neighborhood went from family friendly, to homeless # hole, to rioting third world country.

I'm leaving. They did this to themselves. I never voted for this trash. So yeah, let it burn.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: gortex

Even in many locations that have not defunded the police, there have been significant reductions of force..and budgets. Especially in cities and towns run by liberals.

You've missed the propaganda boat, the budget boat, all departments are getting cuts, in many's a place, like it or not...but I guess you know that already....why are you always so fly about stuff?...it's not very subtle in this day and age...and times, you should get a better job.
edit on 21-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: aravoth
but If you attack a child, you get what you deserve.

Gonna selectively quote here. And in no way defending those 2 women.

But what are your thoughts about the mother actively encouraging her 7 year old child to physically confront 2 apparently adult women showing signs of being high risk of committing physical violence as she films said child?

Amazing how many in the thread are (willfully maybe?) ignoring that aspect.

All I saw watching the video was 3 grown ass women (well at least old enough to know better) all putting a young child in physical danger equally.

edit: Maybe drop the political rose coloured glasses people and look at the actions of the individuals, not the possible political motivations/associations for once.
What they all did was crappy, regardless of the why's or whose team they're on.
edit on 21-8-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Those two worthless wenches could really use a knuckle sandwich.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

It's a conundrum.

On the one hand, you want your child to understand that you have to stand up to bullies like these two out-of-tolerance heffers.

But, on the other hand, you don't want harm to come to your child. I think the mother knew there were plenty of other people around to help her if it came to real physical violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join