It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
A little confused, waiting for a table with a sign in her hands?
The hat shown was on the ground not on the boy?

It is disgusting the behavior of every person now days on all sides humans have no dignity any longer everyone operates on the level of children.

I suppose if the boy was laying on the sidewalk with a bloody nose you would say he must of tripped since the video did not show him being knocked to the ground.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: vonclod
Your victim shaming is awesome!
Well done!

I always aim to please , oh, btw, the 7 yr old "is" the victim..both women can go to hell
Kindly point out where the F, I shamed the 7 year old?

Stupid bitch used her 7 year old to troll..what a winner

If the stupid bitch had it coming then by your rationalization so did the 7 year old who was given the hat by the stupid bitch.

The stupid bitch should know that Democrats will attack anyone wearing a red ball cap, not their fault, everyone knows how triggered and trigger happy Democrats are when it comes to seeing MAGA anything. Really those stupid ignorant masses should know better than to wear a red ballcap or any Trump gear anywhere near a liberal or Democrat. It is all their fault for making the Democrats attack them.

Just as IMATAT pointed out it is the fault of women who get raped for wearing a short skirt., same rationalization dude.

Nope, but keep, trying to say I think any ill will for the 7 year old, I feel sorry for the kid, thrust into an adult world full of idiots.

Get real

No, you simply justified the attack on the 7 year old by blaming the mother.

You actually did justify the attack. Face it.

No, I just said she was a sh#tty parent, no one "deserved" anything..the 2 attacker have been doxxed..I approve! they deserve whats coming. The child deserves a smarter mom.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Did you see a kid crying trying to get his hat back ?

Do you approve of that yes or no ?

You're making excuses you're pathetic God I hope you don't have children .

You whine and cry on here regularly about the silliest things. You threw a fit when I tried to make a joke thread on AOC's initials .

But you can't even defend a child .
edit on 21-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My wife would have pulled out the mace before her 9, but yea, I don't know if I could have restrained myself. In fear of bodily harm for my 7 year old would have probably gotten me in trouble. That's why I avoid people.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Waiting for video footage of President Trump’s supporters attacking seven year old children over a piece of clothing

One ‘side’ most certainly has the high ground in this election cycle. And EVERYONE knows which side that is.

Landslide incoming pussies, and after that, attacks on little children by whackjob leftists are going to get a whole lot worse!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'd like to hear what the police say...they did call the police, didn't they?

I've not seen any mention of it but would assume the police were called ... or not perhaps.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Even in many locations that have not defunded the police, there have been significant reductions of force..and budgets. Especially in cities and towns run by liberals.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've read the article, multiple articles actually and watched the video.

The information in these articles isn't very concrete.
The quality of the websites and authors covering this story is pretty weak in terms of credit and craftsmanship. Like a cheap blogger appealing to someone's confirmation bias and claiming to be a reporter.

While it is clear that the 2 women are not conservatives, there's no evidence whatsoever that they are Biden supporters. (I've never seen a 20 year old female Joe Biden supporter for that matter, not sure they exist.)

One article claims the 2 women attacked or shoved the 7 year old but when you watch the video, the mother is instructing her child to walk up to these adults and, "Go get your hat back." Who would make their kid do that after they just got assaulted?

I also can't seem to find any criminal charges being sought after, just an opportunity at optics for the White House to give a little boy a new hat.

This whole encounter feels too Jussie Smollett to me, trying to create a narrative and whatnot.
Maybe it's all those years of watching pro wrestling.

At the very least that child and his family are just political fodder now and 1 of those women needs to be charged with assault on the boyfriend.
edit on 21-8-2020 by Psilocyborg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: putnam6

Sounds like you condone this kind of stuff ...

Does it ?
Don't see how you came to that conclusion.

I'd like to hear what the police say...they did call the police, didn't they? Someone on that twitter page, is also querying the timeline about the local sunset times??

Lol
Look who wants police response now?
Thought you people wanted the 5.0 defunded?
Lol
What a turn.

I'm not laughing like you are am I? Glad you think the whole thing is funny..and who is you people? being presumptive are we?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I will type slowly so you can understand...
These two women stole her son's hat,
now do you understand?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wayne Brady should choke that bish.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I think it's time to get my Trump sign for my house and a
MAGA hat as well.I am not as easily pushed around as that
child and his mother.
edit on 21-8-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I love how feminism gone to these bitches heads.

Ladies, you aren't as strong as a man, so stop trying to act like men, I know I know gender whatever right, cool story, stfu and know your role.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not denying the injustice going on, but I just saw stupid Americans fighting over a hat.

They have made this massive artificial division in their society by constant bombardment of media with propaganda, and they start blaming each other for the results.

Real smooth.

Amen to that. It's blatantly obvious but you won't change the left/right team red vs team blue mindset of most Americans. The games to ingrained in their brains. They don't call out all bad behaviour, they only call out the bad behaviour of the other team, while ignoring their own.

Their politics is like a cult and they've all been indoctrinated into playing the game. Then as we see in the video they pass their one eyed fanboyism onto their children.

It applies to all aspects of culture. Video games, Xbox vs playstation. Football teams, religions, politics, friendly social circles. Everyone needs a team, everyone needs a gang. If you're not with us, your against us.
Don't rock the boat or you won't belong. And if you don't belong you'll be alone. Keep your head down and conform.

My teams number 1, so I'm number 1!. When my team beats yours it feels good cos I win!!!
Go auto-pilot, no need to think your teams doing the driving. Take a load off, sit back and relax.

Those 3 women could of all pulled guns and killed each other and the kid and the righties would still be saying the lefties were evil, and the lefties would be saying the righties were the evil ones and everyone in their own small brains will think they're right. Because everyone else in their team will tell them they are.

While people like me think all off those woman are just as bad as each and sit here shaking our heads going WTF? As they sit their defending their teams #ty actions repeating the same arguments over and over. The same cliches they copy n pasted from reddit. Fishing for the stars and flags of life.

Basically comes down to humans wanting to be liked and accepted. And most will sell out their morals and ability to be unbiased and truly equal to all if it means they can feel like they belong and are accepted.

98% of humans imho are wearing masks, trying to make sense of this big scary universe and reality that is existence we live in.
Drives a few of them insane I think.

People playing games and not wanting to feel alone living illusions. all wanting to be center stage, top dog. King or Queen of the world. All wanting to be able to live with their heads in the sand because it's just easier for a sentient conscious being that knows virtually nothing about why it even exists that runs towards a potentially oblivion filled death, or an eternity chilling with heavenly monsters.

And that's the meat and potatoes of it all when you get down to the core of it all. And well for everything we slightly smart apes do in life.

Our technology is advancing, but as a society, we're caught in a loop. Look at the history books. History does repeat. Just our toys get shinier. We've always had war, we've always been this way.

Sadly things won't change until everyone see's it and stops playing the game. Or instead starts playing it together.

Put the politics aside and just focus on one simple question. "is this is good or is this bad?"
If it's good embrace it, if it's bad reject it. So basically simple, but yet....

But EVERYONE wants to be special. Better than everyone else. everybody wants to be right all of the time.
If something is going to stop you getting what you want, just don't see it. LA LA LA I can't hear you?

We'll never have the utopia that is possible, because we're all too focused on our own little worlds we live in.
I unified Earth? Ignoring skin tones? Being equal? But that means removing being special. That removes teams and having something we can spew our hate at. That removes my ability to blame everything else for the crappy things I do.

Being nice and getting along is easy to do. But as long as every ones living in their close minded little bubbles, hiding behind their filters that makes the world appear in a way they can process, that suits them. We'll still being doing this 'Us Vs Them' in 100 years from now, as we were 1000 years before that, and before that and so on and so forth.

Imagine how great the world could be for our tiny lives if we'd just cut out all the horrible miserable sh*t and put all that energy we put into being A-holes into making things 'good'. Good for everyone. If we had less wars and more moon landings. Instead of making viruses in labs, we were looking for cures.

Monarchies, democracies, republics, dictatorships. Us, Them. Red Vs Blue.
It's time to get rid of them all and build a unified global society. Time to realise we're all on a single planet. Your imaginary lines in the sand mean jack sh*t as much as your team colours and we're all on this big scary ride through space together.
Race especially has got to go. You're never going to be equal until you stop being different.

GAAAAAAAAH! Humans, your lack of logic and hypocrisies frustrate the hell out of me. Why won't you stop doing the same stupid over and over?
Really beginning to think this is my personal hell.
edit on 21-8-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

edit on 21-8-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Those two women's contact info, addresses, and social media pages have all been made public, thanks to 4chan. Their Facebook pages have been shut down by them now, but their phone numbers are now circulating on Twitter, and other social media sites...

Man I don't really support doxxing, but If you attack a child, you get what you deserve.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

It is disgusting the behavior of every person now days on all sides humans have no dignity any longer everyone operates on the level of children.

I suppose if the boy was laying on the sidewalk with a bloody nose you would say he must of tripped since the video did not show him being knocked to the ground.

This is the kind of thing I hate. I was not implying the actions were not wrong and disgusting I was simply looking at the facts of the story which seem misstated.
What is WRONG with everyone!!!!
Does attacking anyone with a question make you feel big and important? Mouths and words are everywhere the righteous and unrighteous

The Woman also sicked her kid on them encouraging him to act unsafe to "go get his hat" so she could video any attack they made on him.
Why does this not also sicken us?

edit on 21-8-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: The2Billies

I think it's time to get my Trump sign for my house and a
MAGA hat as well.I am not as easily pushed around as that
child and his mother.

Yeah sure, more words more mouthing off with everyone, feel bigger now?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: IAMTAT

This represents the Democratic party ? What the hell is wrong with these people ?

How does a couple of ignorant people at a rally REPRESENT anyone!
What a fool thought, these things are going on on both sides, pitiful!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Disgusting pieces of sh!t.
There you have it folks, the intolerant, unhinged Leftists that will make this country better?
They need to be #ing shot with a tranquilizer gun like rabid animals.

Stupid people try to increase the stupid hate! They are individuals!!How about we use brains! Two people here and there are not anyone's party!

SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- What was supposed to be a peaceful protest against the Trump administration Saturday turned violent when a man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat used bear spray on demonstrators.

Video showed several people getting hit with the chemical and falling to the ground.
abc7.com...

"All of a sudden just a big blow of bear Mace came and hit me in the face," said Bo Logan, a member of Refuse Fascism LA, the group that organized the demonstration.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Wait how old are you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join