It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Why is peoples choices and beliefs a legit reason to attack? Seriously, I see someone wearing crocs, is it okay for me to beat them senseless?

Grow up, despite everything, it comes down to people not being allowed to express themselves.

How many people are silenced these days, not even political but social interactions? Because of the fear of social cancel culture. With these so dangerous lockdowns, how do people socialize outside of social media?

The world is sick, politics has us ignoring the real issues, but hey, at least Biden isn't at his golf course like that other a-hole, right?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

A sad state of affairs.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The word on the street is that the Anons from 4chan tracked down the two girls that did this already. Same way they got the guy in Portland who kicked in that person's head.

I looked at a screen cap of the thread earlier. They posted the girls names and pictures already.🤣

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I agree. I can find no defense for those two dunderheads at all. Neither though can I find much to sympathize with from the mothers actions either.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: aravoth
The word on the street is that the Anons from 4chan tracked down the two girls that did this already. Same way they got the guy in Portland who kicked in that person's head.

I looked at a screen cap of the thread earlier. They posted the girls names and pictures already.🤣

Good!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: vonclod
Your victim shaming is awesome!
Well done!

I always aim to please , oh, btw, the 7 yr old "is" the victim..both women can go to hell
Kindly point out where the F, I shamed the 7 year old?

Stupid bitch used her 7 year old to troll..what a winner

If the stupid bitch had it coming then by your rationalization so did the 7 year old who was given the hat by the stupid bitch.

The stupid bitch should know that Democrats will attack anyone wearing a red ball cap, not their fault, everyone knows how triggered and trigger happy Democrats are when it comes to seeing MAGA anything. Really those stupid ignorant masses should know better than to wear a red ballcap or any Trump gear anywhere near a liberal or Democrat. It is all their fault for making the Democrats attack them.

Just as IMATAT pointed out it is the fault of women who get raped for wearing a short skirt., same rationalization dude.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
They were peacefully protesting in front of the DNC convention...and took a break to get a bite to eat at the restaurant across the street.

Obviously they had a beating coming.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oof, they are about to post their addresses, omg, and their parents addresses 😲.

I'll say this. Do not, ever, under any circumstances, piss off 4chan. Remember Shia La Bouf? He flew a plane dragging a sign that said "he will not divide us", the people on 4chan were able to prove who did it by tracing the flight path of another plane in the video, based off of the position of a cloud.

As dark as 4chan can be, they are a national treasure at times. Though I can't say I can agree with posting people's addresses, but then I guess the left does that to the right all the time.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
They were peacefully protesting in front of the DNC convention...and took a break to get a bite to eat at the restaurant across the street.

Obviously, according to some garbage here.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Well done!

I always aim to please , oh, btw, the 7 yr old "is" the victim..both women can go to hell

If the stupid bitch had it coming then by your rationalization so did the 7 year old who was given the hat by the stupid bitch.

The stupid bitch should know that Democrats will attack anyone wearing a red ball cap, not their fault, everyone knows how triggered and trigger happy Democrats are when it comes to seeing MAGA anything. Really those stupid ignorant masses should know better than to wear a red ballcap or any Trump gear anywhere near a liberal or Democrat. It is all their fault for making the Democrats attack them.

Just as IMATAT pointed out it is the fault of women who get raped for wearing a short skirt., same rationalization dude.

Nope, but keep, trying to say I think any ill will for the 7 year old, I feel sorry for the kid, thrust into an adult world full of idiots.

Get real

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who said that?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Why is peoples choices and beliefs a legit reason to attack? Seriously, I see someone wearing crocs, is it okay for me to beat them senseless?

Grow up, despite everything, it comes down to people not being allowed to express themselves.

How many people are silenced these days, not even political but social interactions? Because of the fear of social cancel culture. With these so dangerous lockdowns, how do people socialize outside of social media?

The world is sick, politics has us ignoring the real issues, but hey, at least Biden isn't at his golf course like that other a-hole, right?

Join the

"We will not be silenced" movement

This is a clear example of a threat to conservatives, remain silent, or we will attack not only you, but your children.

We must not stand for this any longer.

We must fight back and speak up.

What more can they do to us?
The Democrats are already
doxing
social media destroying lives
getting people fired
destroying businesses
attacking families
attacking homes
of those who dare to say something the Democrats don't like (any conservative thought or statement), or that they feel goes against anything they propose or do

So what more can they do?

So start speaking up.

Yes keep cameras rolling around Democrats/liberals/progressives
if they know or suspect you may be a conservative
and record and post all over social media what they are doing.

Don't stay silent, quit being victims and fight back by not staying silent
and by going out and voting, in person, in droves,
and don't let them stop you with fear tactics
(wear a mask/wear a face shield if you fear covid)
but go and vote in person
(remember 20% of mail in votes were thrown away in NY last month
this month in New Jersey all mail in votes were thrown away due to fraud in a local election)

Don't let them blame you
for their violent
and bullying behavior!

"We will not be silenced" any longer!!

edit on 8/21/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
No one need be surprised at this happening. I mean it isn't very much of a jump for a person who is supporting an exposed pedophile in Joe Biden to assault a child themselves. People who openly support pedophiles can be expected to assault children, just like this one.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Well done!

Nope, but keep, trying to say I think any ill will for the 7 year old, I feel sorry for the kid, thrust into an adult world full of idiots.

Get real

No, you simply justified the attack on the 7 year old by blaming the mother.

You actually did justify the attack. Face it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

There are hypocrites who will be VERY upset about this news

Hopefully their houses get burned down

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Newest info is that they have their addresses, and families addresses, and are about to post them.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Newest info is that they have their addresses, and families addresses, and are about to post them.

Great news.

Attack children and you get what you get.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: putnam6

Sounds like you condone this kind of stuff ...

Does it ?
Don't see how you came to that conclusion.

I'd like to hear what the police say...they did call the police, didn't they? Someone on that twitter page, is also querying the timeline about the local sunset times??
edit on 21-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Well done!

Wow she had audacity to support the POTUS . So shes a stupid b####. Just for saying something that idiotic whats that make you?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: putnam6

Sounds like you condone this kind of stuff ...

Does it ?
Don't see how you came to that conclusion.

I'd like to hear what the police say...they did call the police, didn't they? Someone on that twitter page, is also querying the timeline about the local sunset times??

Lol
Look who wants police response now?
Thought you people wanted the 5.0 defunded?
Lol
What a turn.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join