It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:
(post by aeroscrog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

"The only left wing posters left are true extremists. Which is hilarious"

Glorious!

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I probably messed up the reply sequence on mobile.

Hope the message was clear to that user though.

edit on Wed Aug 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

Whatever it is, it is clearly waaaaaaay over your head.

I'll leave you to sit in your echo chamber.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
a reply to: aeroscrog

Whatever it is, it is clearly waaaaaaay over your head.

I'll leave you to sit in your echo chamber.

Thank you, I needed a chuckle just now.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This entire post is fake news. You all are worse than you claim the MSM is when it comes to the videos they use to push the racial divide narrative. No where in the video is it indicated that they are Biden supporters and no where in the video was the child attacked in any way. What it does sowe is two 18-ish aged females being angry irrational cnts and grabbing paper signs and tearing them up, then grabbing a hat that is on the ground and walking off as the mother acts like she just got gangraped and implores her 5 year old child to chase after the hat thief like any loving mother would do who truly believed her child just got attacked by said thief. Ya'll are reaching so hard to paint liberals as evil psychos on this one its pathetic and I think the mother was the worse one of all putting her kid in danger so she could prove what a victim she is when she should have just walked away and let the cnts have the hat and be the bigger person.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Sounds a lot like blaming the victim here.

I don't blame folks for standing their ground, especially after their child was attacked by Joe Biden's voters. His most vocal supporters consistently flirt with marxism, terrorism, criminals and engage in all sorts of violence, hateful, criminal conduct.

Only the lowest of the low would harm a child like this.
edit on 8/26/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: HighasAkite

Sounds a lot like blaming the victim here.

I don't blame folks for standing their ground, especially after their child was attacked by Joe Biden's voters. His most vocal supporters consistently flirt with marxism, terrorism, criminals and engage in all sorts of violence, hateful, criminal conduct.

Only the lowest of the low would harm a child like this.

Ordering your child to go fight an adult while you film is not standing your ground, it's the lowest of the low.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

7 year old children can't fight adults. It isn't physically possible.

Assuming it was, every human being has an inherent right to defend themselves against ALL forms of violence.

These two cows were in the wrong 100%

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

7 year old children can't fight adults. It isn't physically possible.

Assuming it was, every human being has an inherent right to defend themselves against ALL forms of violence.

These two cows were in the wrong 100%

Then why did the mom order her son to go get his hat back from the adults? Probably because she's a nut case that wanted to film her kid getting beat to make you happy.

And what a dirty old man commenting on young girls bodies. It's called thicc gramps. I know you all swoon for Kellyanne Conway and Ann Coulter but the dusty skeleton look isn't popular anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Maybe she wanted to teach her daughter some values and a thing about integrity? Those things matter a lot. Self respect and decency are not legal tender

I know you all swoon for Kellyanne Conway and Ann Coulter but the dusty skeleton look isn't popular anymore.

Hah. Agreed. Don't forget ole Nancy.

(post by FishBait removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by vonclod removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Apparently, Joe Biden has recovered from his grueling DNC convention, and spoke up to denounce violence today.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Are Trump supporters immune to logic and good arguments when defending their image? Let me explain what victim blaming is since you clearly have no idea what it is. If I said something like "The mother shouldn't have been carrying pro Trump signs or allowing her kid to wear a MAGA hat, what did she expect?" THATS victim blaming. Pointing out that she handled the situation not only poorly, but actively sought to put her child in MORE danger, all for victim brownie points, is not victim blaming, its just the truth. I know Trump supporters have a very dysfunctional relationship with truth but its still important to speak it.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'll see your hat-stealing asshats and raise you a gun-toting, murderous 17yo Trump supporter... if you lot REALLY want to play the 'who is evil' game:

Kenosha Shooter

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
I'll see your hat-stealing asshats and raise you a gun-toting, murderous 17yo Trump supporter... if you lot REALLY want to play the 'who is evil' game:

Kenosha Shooter

If the "black man 'executed' by police" narratives are any indication, the initial story about this dude is likely completely backwards. The more details that come out, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the right. But I'll reserve judgement.

Either way, by law, he's not old enough to be carrying that gun without supervision, so that I do not approve of.
edit on 27 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Nope, was justified self defense.

Video proves as much

new topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join