It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: kyosuke

a reply to: FishBait

They will do something, they'll sit at home polishing their guns while drooling at the prospect of killing democrats.

Projecting again. 30 people dead since the riots started and thats not people on the right doing it. It's also not people on the right attacking Democrats over differences in opinion. I voted for Obama and I live in a red state. Never did I fear violence .

You people are all bat # crazy.

Why on earth you all fight over politics is above my pay grade. I can assure you political hooliganism is an American thing that people from other western countries don't really understand.

It's almost like Antifa wasn't founded in Europe for political hooliganism.

Were your parents related?

Seems you might also need a cuddle, bring it in broseph.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

They will do something, they'll sit at home polishing their guns while drooling at the prospect of killing democrats.

Projecting again. 30 people dead since the riots started and thats not people on the right doing it. It's also not people on the right attacking Democrats over differences in opinion. I voted for Obama and I live in a red state. Never did I fear violence .

Why on earth you all fight over politics is above my pay grade. I can assure you political hooliganism is an American thing that people from other western countries don't really understand.

Yet here you are every day spewing out your divisive BS about American politics as though your some high authority on the subject. In the the same breath you say you don’t understand it? WTF

If you’re that bored why don’t you go find a roo to mate with or something......

Do you need a cuddle ?

Nah but the roo in your backyard might.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
haha, heard these hags got arrested haha.

Now you in the system.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

They fear that their ideas and actions are being rejected by who they perceive as 'everyone else' right now. And their fears are correct. Quite entertaining to watch the stages many are going through. Even many media outlets showing signs.

It's not easy waking up to something like that, especially for the really committed ones. It can be a slow process, a lot like rescued cult victims.

I find the irrational comparison stage many are displaying right now pretty interesting. They will continue to be vocal for a while, almost a tantrum like a 3 year old that hasn't learned how to communicate their hurt feelings in a more effective manner.

So please Biden dems, keep bringing the transparently false whataboutism claims. The really outrageous ones don't even need a response from our other side as their increasingly idiotic posts make our message painfully clear to most people.

And they don't even realize they are being fcd with and laughed at by the now rapidly growing silent majority. I can plainly state it right here and it won't change their blindness to it.

edit on 24-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yet here you are every day spewing out your divisive BS about American politics as though your some high authority on the subject. In the the same breath you say you don’t understand it? WTF

If you’re that bored why don’t you go find a roo to mate with or something......

Do you need a cuddle ?

Nah but the roo in your backyard might.

You had better go give it a cuddle.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Now you in the system.

The gift that keeps on giving

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Now you in the system.

One of the dip**** couldn't even make bail. Enjoy the ham and cheese on Wonder.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Now you in the system.

One of the dip**** couldn't even make bail. Enjoy the ham and cheese on Wonder.

Is it Monday already?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hope they enjoy playing Guess The Meat

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sad.. absolutely sad seeing so many people argueing it's ok (justifying) violence against a child and woman.

Hypocrites, and hate mongers.

edit on 24-8-2020 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

"Sad.. absolutely sad seeing so many people argueing it's ok (justifying) violence against a child and woman.

Hypocrites, and hate mongers"

I think the most sad part isn't that some Biden dems are condoning this violence, but rather that nearly zero will condemn it unequivocally.

Be patient, helping a brainwashed cultist back to reality can be a long, painful & sometimes terrifying experience for everyone involved. Most WILL lash out in irrational ways when those unsupportable core beliefs are confidently challenged. You see it right here on ATS with the irrational whataboutisms. Best to just help them to adjust to reality at their own pace.

Also, they tend to be very intellectualy isolated (to protect said belief system) and frequently won't know how to behave when faced with unrelenting blunt ridicule of their cultist beliefs. They'll laugh and lash out, but that's part of the process.

They already know for example that assaulting 7 year olds is absolutely wrong under ANY circumstance, but you see the great lengths they'll go to in an effort to keep that information away from the critical thinking portion of their brains. You've seen a lot of that right here on ATS in the last 24 hours.

Verbal-Visual projections like pointing out their kindergarten level coping skills can be helpful over time (it stings a little, though they won't admit it), and using the labels they throw at 'everyone else' against them (only when they are demonstrably false as the cult victim uses them though) can also be very helpful over time. Irrelevant name calling is very unhelpful.

For example: i've been intentionally throwing 'fascist' back at them because they already know that it is the left acting in that manner, but they fight hard to keep the critical thinking process from starting up. You've seen the resulting denial, defensive attacks, and most importantly, confusion, right here on ATS.

Painful process for all, but can be entertaining to watch.

It is already happening in large segments of the country, and tends to increase in speed as the early former cult victims make it out the other side so the rest can see that they really don't have anything to fear.

And that is the bottom line. While some may have been born with certain limitations, for most this is entirely a conversation of the cultist's fear of abandoning a large portion of their highly distorted sense self worth previously derived from that cultist belief system. That fear is powerful, and they will NEVER admit it (but maybe 10 years post rescue)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

Well said sir. Condemning this behavior does not make you pro-trump.... But some see it that way, and have to excuse (defend) this behavior.

If I saw two trumpets doing this to a kid wearing a Joe Biden hat, I'd still be every bit as pissed off.

As someone else said earlier in the thread.. YOU DONT ATTACK 7 YEAR OLDS...

PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

"OMG amazing how no part of that video shows them attacking the boy. Talk about fake news. Then coward mother tells her son "go get your hat!". She's sending him to fight adults because her and her boyfriend are to scared to do anything about it. Then all the trolls line up here with "if I was there I'd...." blah blah blah, you'd do nothing just like the Trump lovers in this video"

Until it's your kid? Nephew? Neighbor?

Is it ok to assault a blind and deaf 7 year old in a wheel chair?

Keep trying, you'll get your critical thinking processes started soon. A new crop of kindergarten students go through something similar every year. A little more painful when you need to do it as an adult though.

You would be pretty embarrassed if you knew just how much someone like me is easily able to learn about your personal fears and shortcomings from a single post like that.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

adult though.

You would be pretty embarrassed if you knew just how much someone like me is easily able to learn about your personal fears and shortcomings from a single post like that.

What you think you know and what you actually know are world's apart.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We know the other guy is ok with physical assualt of 7 year olds...

You a tough guy? Go smacking any hats off 7 year olds ?
Tell us what line the kid crossed, when is it ok to assualt minors over politics?

Let me help you out, they teach this to pre-K kids.... KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.

edit on 24-8-2020 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It's ok. We may be laughing at these pitiful attempts, but it's not personal. We'll likely be the first to offer a hand in friendship if you ever wake up.

Kindergarten training might help if you pass preschool.

Assaulting 7 year old is never ok. None of the things these people are doing is ok. There are no honest comparisons with the other side.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Are you ok there buddy do you need take a time out?

Can you provide evidence I think it's ok to hit 7 year olds ?

Can you provide evidence of me condoning the attack, no you can't can you because I never did.

Perhaps you should should learn to be rational if you want to be able to have a constructive conversation, just spewing out diatribe is what children do.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Oh I see, so then by the simple fact that you need to sling insults in every post I must assume then that your capacity to have an intelligent conversation is limited, and further to that your ability to understand complex issues and conversation is as limited.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Now you in the system.

Now they just need to sell pay-per-view tickets for viewers, and raffle off backhands to their political hooker faces. All proceeds to the kid's future well-being (be it college, or just living expenses) in trust fund. I'd both buy the PPV slot, AND a backhand raffle, though it could get expensive for me. It's going to take a LOT of slaps to get what needs said out:

"Shut" < SLAP >
"Your" < SLAP >
"Face" < SLAP >
"And" < SLAP >
"Go" < SLAP >
"Make" < SLAP >
"Sammiches" < SLAP >
"You" < SLAP >
"Useless" < SLAP >
"Walking" < SLAP >
"Broken" < SLAP >
"Condom" < SLAP >

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

"Oh I see, so then by the simple fact that you need to sling insults in every post I must assume then that your capacity to have an intelligent conversation is limited, and further to that your ability to understand complex issues and conversation is as limited'

Another good effort.

You'll get it soon.

It is not ok to assault a 7 year old. Dems should really stop doing things like that.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join