It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Destroying property is illegal.
Stealing property is illegal.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yup, two very stupid and arrogant young women. There is no excuse for their behavior.

However the claims of innocence on the part of the mother are questionable as well.

She claimed

'' We were standing outside peacefully minding our own business waiting for our table,”

yet in the very next sentence stated,

'' They ripped the sign from my arms and assaulted my seven year old son.

So apparently the mother at least was there to protest. From the footage it appears that other red hat wearers were also present, though there did not seem to be any more than the two pour excuses for young womanhood.

As well, yes, the boy was possibly crying but marginally because when he finally got his hat back there was no sign of crying or tears from his experience. More it looked like he was overly excited by the emotional exchanges between the two goofball women and the mother.

The mother, had she wanted to protect her child might more easily have demonstrated reserve in this moment of total peril. However she did not. She found it more important to make sure she had the video rolling rather than comforting her young son. She followed the stupid young women badgering them the whole way screaming ''I got it on video, I got it on video.

Yep a purpose was served this day. A fame guided mother abandoned her poor little child to pursue two belligerent antagonists in order to create propaganda for her side to use. Well done mommy. Trump noticed and your son will receive a nice hat to boot. Propaganda message complete. Bravo.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
We need to start fighting back in defense. The only reason I act like this is because no one is knocking them on their ass .
Go ahead and complain Terry and attempt to get this post removed for a call to defend ourselves .

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No. What is amazing is that no one was actually beat up. If it was the other way around 47 BLM/Antifa buttheads would have joined in and beat the hell out of the people.

and to ALL of you getting on the mother...piss off....you either don't have kids and shouldn't. Spineless F

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-21T14:25:34-05:000234 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The dnc needs to condemn this violence now!

The horror the indignity, the assaults, ...

It’s unthinkable really.

Those ladies are the epitome of violence. 🤪🤪😎

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The DNC also stayed silent during the hundreds of attacks on Republican officials, and people wearing Maga hats during Trump's first year, especially.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

LIke the two dumb as rocks women the mother chose to continue a violent exchange over a frikken hat.
Those two dumbells were walking away having achieve whatever emotional conquest they needed. The mother then pursued them increasing the antagonism all over a symbolic hat.

I hate symbols, especially the ones people decide to fight over.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You really didn’t need to break it down.

There will be more faux outrage to come.

They’re on the fence about running protesters over but are outraged by a sign ripped up and a hat thrown away.

Desperation is synonymous with integrity for them.

Enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: putnam6

Sounds like you condone this kind of stuff ...

Does it ?
Don't see how you came to that conclusion.

What makes you think it was a happy ending? on one hand, you got a mom subjecting her son to that stuff, you think the kid is going to forget that crap at 7 years old? and on the other, you got to no class persons starting political crap with a mom and her kid in a state that's going to be blue no matter what. In other words, it made no difference except drag a kid into this bull excrement when he should be playing with his Hot wheels or stuff. The world has gone crazy. Sure you should be able to that without getting accosted but they been watching the news?

It's bad enough with azzhat adults on both sides leave the kids out of it.
edit on 21-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: odzeandennz

The DNC also stayed silent during the hundreds of attacks on Republican officials, and people wearing Maga hats during Trump's first year, especially.

Yet you’re happy with vehicular homicide

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

It’s unthinkable really.

Sarcasm at its finest eh?
Defending the deranged, intolerant Leftists should be your full time job, if you are not getting paid for it now.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It’s unthinkable really.

Yes, the DNC needs to condemn this violence. They need to condemn ignorant behavior on the part of people who support their candidate.

But the ''horror''? Well not really horror.
And the epitome of violence? In what way. How does this act of emotional stupidity define the nature of violence?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It’s unthinkable really.

Sarcasm at its finest eh?
Defending the deranged, intolerant Leftists should be your full time job, if you are not getting paid for it now.

I would pull up the disgusting and nasty and depraved comments the ‘right’ made about killing protesters, but I’m not getting paid for it

Keep your fake outrage, keep the change
edit on 21-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

For those that arent completely trapped in the Narrative, the lack of condemnation for many things this year is pretty bizarre.

We see constant demonization of the "right" for condoning, encouraging, and participating in BadThings. Constant remarks about how Trump on down needs to totally condemn things like white supremacy, and they do, constantly and publicly. Just tends to be cut out in media clips. Unintentionally Im sure..

Yet, when actual riots are going on alongside many other things, the standards are completely different and are based in whatever TV and online media declares.

Seems like itd be easy to just lie about condemning stuff like this, even if their actions support all of it. Supporters would never look into it unless the media reported on it in a negative light, and it would be significantly less suspicious.

The mom might have brought her kid there because she believed that behavioral standards are the same as a few years ago, but they arent. Could be the opposite too, attempting to provoke a response that would surely happen. Either way, it speaks to the same problem though.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What is new? This is typical behavior for Democrats these days.

You forgot to mention the child was white, that makes him a totally acceptable target for Democrats.

Don't you know that wearing a MAGA hat "triggers" Democrats, it is not their fault, it is the fault of the MAGA hat wearers who should know better, we should all know this by now. It is the parents fault for allowing him to wear a MAGA hat, especially since he is white, anywhere near any liberal or progressive or Democrat. The Democrats just can't help themselves and we should all be aware of this and adjust our behavior so as not to get attacked by Democrats who are triggered by the sight of a red ballcap or a conservative thought, into uncontrollable justified rage.

Look at the comments from the left already, this little kid deserved what he got because his parents let him wear a MAGA hat in public near Democrats, at least that is what the left appears to be saying in their comments in this thread.

edit on 8/21/20 by The2Billies because: addition format

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

If she was simply waiting for a table, why was she holding a sign and videotaping?

what does it matter what she was doing with a sign and videotaping? she has the right to voice her opposition to any political candidate holding or wearing anything that is within the law, and taping it while doing so. so long as it's peaceful.

after a long hard day of politicking you tend to get hungry and the last thing you want is a couple of spoon fed dizzy collard green eating libtards attacking your son and you while waiting for something to eat.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No she pursued because they stole her sons hat... There is nothing symbolic about a persons personal property.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

What makes you think it was a happy ending?

He's getting a Special MAGA hat , the kid will treasure it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I take it that you don't have children .

Even the smallest amount of violence towards a child from a stranger. Should be met with a sledgehammer not words .

Or do you approve of cussing and pushing seven-year-olds ?

Not to mention how far I would've gone if it was one of my grandchildren. If I saw some asshole do that to any kid I would've stepped right in.

But I guess even crying children are fair game to you because orange man mean .

For the love of God can't you even be on the right side of one argument ?
edit on 21-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm not condoning what the 2 girls did. It's not how grown people in a civilized society are supposed to behave.

However...

Mom and kid are just innocently waiting at a restaurant outside the DNC convention with signs, MAGA hats and a camera at the ready.

No, not an attention seeking, LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! hoping to go viral SET UP in the making.

Not at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join