It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
All I see is a bunch of Americans being stupid # Americans.

Shame on all of you for supporting this obvious propaganda piece. If a crime is committed handle it properly.

Using kids for politics? Using kids for one-upmanship?

It's abuse, I'd say no better than when a kid becomes a pawn in a break up but that's bs. This is much worse.

Y'all #ing want stuff like this

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

A joke like you couldn't irritate me if you tried your Biden-loving hardest.

Can someone please buy this clown a gift certificate for a kindergarten-level training program somewhere?

Make sure they know that their next star pupil thinks that it is ok for adults to attack 7 year olds.

I'm Aussie, I don't even like our politicians let alone yours.

Reality is there are awful people in this world, some people are prone to it and some are a product of a sick society.

Anyhow you appear to be a little edgy, maybe lay off the red bull for a bit eh.

edit on 24-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: FishBait

They will do something, they'll sit at home polishing their guns while drooling at the prospect of killing democrats.

Projecting again. 30 people dead since the riots started and thats not people on the right doing it. It's also not people on the right attacking Democrats over differences in opinion. I voted for Obama and I live in a red state. Never did I fear violence .

You people are all bat # crazy.

Why on earth you all fight over politics is above my pay grade. I can assure you political hooliganism is an American thing that people from other western countries don't really understand.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"Reality is there are awful people in this world, some people are prone to it and some are a product of a sick society.

Anyhow you appear to be a little edgy, maybe lay off the red bull for a bit eh."

Not edgy at all, just not backing down to anyone defending assaults on a 7 year old child or defenseless adult. Never will. Regardless of who is committing these acts.

My children passed kindergarten, and they knew it was wrong to assault 7 year olds and defenseless adults long before their first day. I would turn any of them in immediately if they did something like this, and have told them so. They understand about not crossing certain lines.

There is no defense for the repeated violent assaults by the radical left.

Yes, there are awful people in this world. Some of them are attacking innocent and defenseless American citizens while their cohorts applaud & defend right now. That is not acceptable.

ETA - Thank you if that was legitimate concern for my well being that you were expressing, but I'm in the middle of my first vacation in 3 years, and compared to what I do for a living anything on this site is an entertaining cakewalk.
edit on 24-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

It’s a hard thing to accept when you’re the monster you accuse everyone else of being. We’re witnessing that on a mass scale in real time.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

They will do something, they'll sit at home polishing their guns while drooling at the prospect of killing democrats.

Projecting again. 30 people dead since the riots started and thats not people on the right doing it. It's also not people on the right attacking Democrats over differences in opinion. I voted for Obama and I live in a red state. Never did I fear violence from Republicans for voting for a Democrat. Conversely, I can expect violence from the left if I or anyone were to wear a MAGA hat. People have been attacked for hats that look like MAGA hats. A red hat triggers people you.

People on the right using the cover of the protests to murder police is so much better. Oh, and the right are also beating up Wal Mart greeters that ask them to wear a mask. So much more civilized. Yea, sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I appreciate the sentiment. However, if someone stole my kid's hat I would attempt to retrieve it, but I wouldn't immediately "stomp them into the ground"- why? Because I don't want to create a legal situation that might keep my kids from me in any capacity.
Of course, I would defend them from an attack, but this was two idiots being idiots. It became a bigger physical issue when the idiots were pursued by the mother and her friend. Ego would tell me to go after them too, but the safety of my kids would take precedent.
The thing I kept thinking over and over as I watched this was "Why do people think they are above the law/ Why do people think they won't get caught or face justice?" Is it because they think they are immune to the repercussions? It seems that many on the left (and perhaps the right too, but I see it coming from the left) lose the ability to stop themselves from being twats, and even knowing they are being recorded and will likely face the music can't stop them from their impulses.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Both sides in this video need to calm the f### down. The group taking the kid's hat should be ashamed of themselves for being so violently intolerant of opposing political views, and the mother of the kid should have handled it better without playing up the victim card and escalating the situation.

Bu the way, I do NOT agree with the twiiter commenters who basically said the kid and mother were asking for it by wearing that hat. It's a hat; there is no excuse to become violent over a Trump hat.

Are the two hat stealers/sign shredders allowed tell the mother off and school her on everything (they think) is wrong with her political point-of-view? Certainly, but they should do so in a civilized manner.

edit on 2020/8/24 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog
My children passed kindergarten, and they knew it was wrong to assault 7 year olds and defenseless adults long before their first day. I would turn any of them in immediately if they did something like this, and have told them so. They understand about not crossing certain lines.

There is no defense for the repeated violent assaults by the radical left.

Yes, there are awful people in this world. Some of them are attacking innocent and defenseless American citizens while their cohorts applaud & defend right now. That is not acceptable..

I agree. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I cringe when people (such as some of the twitter comments in the OP's link) blame Trump for "driving" people such as these two women to violent acts.

I'm sorry, but people who say it's Trump's fault that two white women assaulted a mother and her 7-year old simply for showing support for Trump are using Trump's childishness as a cop-out. There is absolutely NO reason a civilized person should act the way these two women did. And if these women say "Trump's immature personality drove me to it", then they are just two thugs looking for excuses to do their thuggery.

I don't care what the president says or does. Who raised these women to think it was acceptable to assault a mother and her 7-year old because they are showing support for a president?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Who raised these women to think it was acceptable to assault a mother and her 7-year old because they are showing support for a president?

I don't think we can blame the parents of those two women. There are plenty of people who were raised well, yet they choose to be s#!**y people. Asking "weren't they raised better?" is shifting the blame from them to those who raised them. At a point you are responsible for you and no amount of blame can answer for bad behavior.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Though I commented earlier on this, I just watched the video now.

Idiots on both sides, which is pretty much what I figured happened and I wouldn’t change anything about my original post in this thread.

If I had a kid, the LAST thing I would do is tell them to approach people who are clearly unhinged. What the two chicks did was absolutely wrong and should not be justified in ANY way, but let an adult handle it, not a 7 year old kid.
THAT, IMO, is willful ignorance. At best the mom could have said “I didn’t think they’d sink so low to touch my kid.”, BS, you don’t give them an option to touch your kid, never mind tell your kid to approach them.

I don’t understand people these days, man.

Physically attacking people is wrong.
Taking people’s belongings away from them is wrong.
Sending your 7 year old kid to retrieve said belongings from unhinged idiots is wrong.
Not getting your kid away from unhinged idiots is wrong.

There comes a time when you’ve got to think, “Sure, it’s my right to stand here and defend myself, but is it going to place myself or my family in harm’s way?” Everything comes to a quick stop when kids are involved. It’s a parents primary job to ensure their children’s safety. Sending them directly into the path of an unhinged moron is the opposite of that.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: Box of Rain

Who raised these women to think it was acceptable to assault a mother and her 7-year old because they are showing support for a president?

I don't think we can blame the parents of those two women. There are plenty of people who were raised well, yet they choose to be s#!**y people. Asking "weren't they raised better?" is shifting the blame from them to those who raised them. At a point you are responsible for you and no amount of blame can answer for bad behavior.
Good Point.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

"I don't think we can blame the parents of those two women. There are plenty of people who were raised well, yet they choose to be s#!**y people. "

Sometime true, though 2020 has already given us multiple examples of actual parents actually assisting their grown children's actual violent fascist activities.

Maybe I should start blaming grand parents?
Crap, some of them are out there too.

I guess we just need to blame the criminals?
Crap, we are being told not to do that.

I'm taking my ball and going home.

And nobody needed to tell me that it's not ok to assault a 7 year old to know that it's not ok to assault a 7 year old.

The people to blame here, as in every other riot recently are the violent criminals using violence and propaganda to pursue political changes and eliminate any opposing voices (Fascism anyone), and the Democrat party officials, Democrat elected officials, and Democrat members that are pushing them, and then using their partners in the media to make it all someone else's fault. And STILL don't see any need to condemn these violent racist activities being perpetrated on Biden's behalf.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

I'm looking at the entirety of history. Not just a single year.

The political fanboy club types tend to have jerks of equal jerkiness on both sides regardless of your team.

This is why I don't join teams. I'll be judged on my own stupidity, not that of my cult/gang/fanclub.

edit: plus Trump hasn't won yet. 2021 could be the U.S rights time to shine. No doubt we'll see equal stupid from the conservatives when/if the time comes.
edit on 24-8-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"Blame the parents" ????

What a load of horse #e.

That's like saying when a young girls dresses provocative and goes out and gets raped let's blame the parents for letting her go out that way!

Uh no, it's the rapist fault.

And in this case, it's the mentally deranged liberal assaulters faults.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Projecting again. 30 people dead since the riots started and thats not people on the right doing it. It's also not people on the right attacking Democrats over differences in opinion. I voted for Obama and I live in a red state. Never did I fear violence .

Why on earth you all fight over politics is above my pay grade. I can assure you political hooliganism is an American thing that people from other western countries don't really understand.

Yet here you are every day spewing out your divisive BS about American politics as though your some high authority on the subject. In the the same breath you say you don’t understand it? WTF

If you’re that bored why don’t you go find a roo to mate with or something......

edit on 24-8-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Because Rs participated in so many violent riots during Obama administration?
Clinton administration?
Carter administration,
Johnson administration?
JFK?

How far should I keep looking to find an actual example?

This is not normal, accidental, or acceptable. And it is entirely intentional strategy of a single political party.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's almost like Antifa wasn't founded in Europe for political hooliganism.

Were your parents related?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I am not aware of any R using any protest to murder any police. Really, i want some of whatever you are smoking.

If an R beat a walmart emp, I bet most Rs that know have already have already condemned it. And the R party, officials and media DID NOT organize said violent activity as dems are actually doing right now. On camera.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Yet here you are every day spewing out your divisive BS about American politics as though your some high authority on the subject. In the the same breath you say you don’t understand it? WTF

If you’re that bored why don’t you go find a roo to mate with or something......

Do you need a cuddle ?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join