It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

"Apparently Trump supporters need to start carrying mace.

As much as I despise what that stupid girl did to that child; I don’t agree with the mom telling her child to go get his hat from crazy people.

Thank you President Trump for making it up to this poor kid who had to witness adults? acting like animals 🇺🇸"

I agree with every word of this in the strongest possible way.

Do I need a 2nd line here? So confusing

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ugh. These things piss me off.

Yes, the mother SHOULD have been able to contain herself, set a good example for her son, show him that the hat was just a thing and can be replaced and not worth the drama those "ladies" were trying to make out of it. But, as a mom, I would not have been able to contain my anger. I would have chased them down and tackled her to the ground for taking my child's crap.

That will at least teach him to stick up for himself and not to let people run over you or bully you over your personal beliefs or opinions.

We don't know what led up to what is seen in the video. For all I know the mom could have been antagonistic herself. Regardless, leave the damn kids out of your mess. Don't talk crap to a 7 year old.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lysergic
Not one of those weird British biscuits right?

But like an actual biscuit I hope.

100% Murican.

Fortified with fREEEEEEEEEdom.

The land of reeeee more like, more American propaganda bullcrap, land of the free is a joke you American suckers all fall for.

Yep were a bunch of jokers who kicked your asses out then saved your asses in WW2. So yea were jokers and you'd be speaking German today if these jokers hadn't steeped in.

Ahh the typical uneducated answer, "you'd be speaking German bla bla bla", Americans have never won a war on there own and WW2 was won by many nations not one.
Also, you needed the French to help you "kick us" out, who we'd fought in the south on your behalf in the first place, which is why we wanted taxes to help pay for it.

Britain may have triumphed in the French and Indian War of 1754–1763, which was fought in North America on behalf of Anglo-American colonists but it had spent considerable sums to do so. The British government decided that the colonies of North America should contribute more to its defense and raised taxes.

French help!
Europe and the American revolution.

The Zombie Trumpeters can't help themselves I suppose because of the brainwashing, but pretty much every moaning complaint about what the "otherside" has done, they've also committed. As some others have stated, both camps have morons, it's just zombie Trumpeters moan more and louder about it, especially on ATS.

edit on 23-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Both girls have now been arrested.

Amy is facing the same charges as Winslow–first-degree robbery, second-degree conspiracy, and endangering the welfare of a child–along with an additional two counts of offensive touching.

After trying to take the boy's cap...it first fell on the ground.
According to court records...as the boy reached to pick it back up...one of these girls stomped on his hand.

djhjmedia.com...
edit on 23-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Filthy people.
Hope they get the the fill experiance.
Can't believe all the victim shaming.
Disgusting.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yup, two very stupid and arrogant young women. There is no excuse for their behavior.

However the claims of innocence on the part of the mother are questionable as well.

She claimed

'' We were standing outside peacefully minding our own business waiting for our table,”

yet in the very next sentence stated,

'' They ripped the sign from my arms and assaulted my seven year old son.

So apparently the mother at least was there to protest. From the footage it appears that other red hat wearers were also present, though there did not seem to be any more than the two pour excuses for young womanhood.

As well, yes, the boy was possibly crying but marginally because when he finally got his hat back there was no sign of crying or tears from his experience. More it looked like he was overly excited by the emotional exchanges between the two goofball women and the mother.

The mother, had she wanted to protect her child might more easily have demonstrated reserve in this moment of total peril. However she did not. She found it more important to make sure she had the video rolling rather than comforting her young son. She followed the stupid young women badgering them the whole way screaming ''I got it on video, I got it on video.

Yep a purpose was served this day. A fame guided mother abandoned her poor little child to pursue two belligerent antagonists in order to create propaganda for her side to use. Well done mommy. Trump noticed and your son will receive a nice hat to boot. Propaganda message complete. Bravo.

A lot of things can always be handled differently in hindsight. I would suspect you’ve never been in direct conflict where flight or fight is involved. Yes, she couldve restrained her child. Sure. The leftists were definitely aggressive. Life threatening, not so much. If the woman needed evidence for court of assault/theft, video is the absolute best witness. I can understand the need to record. In doing so, she now has evidence of theft, evidence of child abuse when they kicked the child(or at least seemed that way to me when they tried to kick the hat as the child reached for it), albeit inadvertently doesnt change the fact it happened. Anyone who acts this way over a hat, that represents a democratically elected leader should be prosecuted for their actions to the fullest extent. Violence and burglary are not the way to way to go about demanding a change. No one takes you serious when you do. They always cry about how they arent heard, how about acting like an adult. When you act like an adult people tend to take you more seriously. No is going to listen to a kid throwong a temper tantrum. Have a civilized conversation/debate with someone or many people and then people will start to take you seriously and well as giving them a chance to understand your grievances rather than just the basis of them. Empathy can go a long way. Most people are caable of it. But instead many choose violence because empathy gives long term results while violence gives temporary relief when it works in your favor. Sometimes violence is necessary. But this not one of those times.
edit on 23-8-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The two whales they arrested are very, very nasty individuals.

May they never find peace for their attack on a young child. Best make sure the book is thrown at "them"

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
OMG amazing how no part of that video shows them attacking the boy. Talk about fake news. Then coward mother tells her son "go get your hat!". She's sending him to fight adults because her and her boyfriend are to scared to do anything about it. Then all the trolls line up here with "if I was there I'd...." blah blah blah, you'd do nothing just like the Trump lovers in this video.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

They will do something, they'll sit at home polishing their guns while drooling at the prospect of killing democrats.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

"OMG amazing how no part of that video shows them attacking the boy. Talk about fake news. Then coward mother tells her son "go get your hat!". She's sending him to fight adults because her and her boyfriend are to scared to do anything about it. Then all the trolls line up here with "if I was there I'd...." blah blah blah, you'd do nothing just like the Trump lovers in this video"

Sigh...

It is not ok to assault a 7 year old on a sidewalk.

Doesn't matter who, what, when, where, why or how.

Doesn't matter what anyone does before or after.

It is never ok for anyone to assault a 7 year old on a sidewalk. Ever.

Jeez, don't they teach this kind of stuff in kindergarten anymore?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The people you are describing generally take care of their chores without needing violence from fascist Biden supporters as extra motivation.

And I've never known a single one that drooled at the prospect of taking any life.

Thank you for the insight into a fascist's mind when facing the complete rejection of organized DNC & Biden riots for political gain though.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They will do something, they'll sit at home polishing their guns while drooling at the prospect of killing democrats.

Hold that thought.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Mom way too easy.
Put a hand on one of my kids.
Meet your maker.
That is all.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
The two whales they arrested are very, very nasty individuals.

May they never find peace for their attack on a young child. Best make sure the book is thrown at "them"

One of them can’t afford bail

Ha ha haaaaa

“The justice system favours the rich” ha ha ha ha haaaaa

Must be so hard to have to go without. Poor fat woman. Stuck in the clink with no money for bail. How sad.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PhatalError

In general I agree with the things you point out in your reply to my previous post. However if you don't mind my ''nit-picking'' at a couple of what I consider to be general assumptions on your part, I would like to respond.

This example of complete immaturity on the part of these two women is being used as an example of just how bad the ''leftists'' are. This ''stereotyping '' of everyone who is opposed to Trump as leftists is just that, stereotyping. Inductively framing an entire group of people on the actions of a few. It's an easy mental trap to fall into but at this point seems to be the modus operendi of our current political divide.

Huge swaths of Americans have not demonstrated much interest in politics. How many do not vote because they don't think it matters. It's the thinking it matters is what brings about this divide. Those who have in the past paid little attention to politics, suddenly look up and what do they find. LEFT AND RIGHT, both demanding that they ''wake up'' and pay attention. Wake up and join.....

In this call to ''wake up'' many immature people get caught up into levels of mental activity that they are just not mature enough to actually live up to. These two are I think, like that. I add the mother to this type of person as well because she was motivated by political beliefs rather than maternal instincts to shelter her child from bizarre and unknowable potential for harm.

And while I know that Clinton stereotyped people against her it should, though obviously not, be realized that Trump uses stereotyping by the mouthful.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Perhaps they shouldn't have destroyed others property, or stolen property.
Those things are illegal no matter what happens in portland, or minneapolis, or in nyc.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog

The people you are describing generally take care of their chores without needing violence from fascist Biden supporters as extra motivation.

And I've never known a single one that drooled at the prospect of taking any life.

Thank you for the insight into a fascist's mind when facing the complete rejection of organized DNC & Biden riots for political gain though.

Hit a nerve did I.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

A joke like you couldn't irritate me if you tried your Biden-loving hardest.

Can someone please buy this clown a gift certificate for a kindergarten-level training program somewhere?

Make sure they know that their next star pupil thinks that it is ok for adults to attack 7 year olds.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Projecting again. 30 people dead since the riots started and thats not people on the right doing it. It's also not people on the right attacking Democrats over differences in opinion. I voted for Obama and I live in a red state. Never did I fear violence from Republicans for voting for a Democrat. Conversely, I can expect violence from the left if I or anyone were to wear a MAGA hat. People have been attacked for hats that look like MAGA hats. A red hat triggers people you.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

Back to kindergarten for all of them.

Welcome! You and others like you may save us all in November.

And neither of us needs to be told that it's not ok to assault a 7 year old to know that it's not ok to assault a 7 year old.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join