It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
The left wingers on this thread making excuses are disgusting pieces of garbage.

Same ones

Every time

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: IAMTAT
I agree with your sarcasm.
I’m saying that MAGA mom is also an idiot for taking this kind of chance in this hateful campaign.

I disagree.
Mom set a good example for her son...and he learned a valuable life lesson about standing up for your beliefs, for what is yours and not giving in to bullies.

So you would take you children to a protest then to teach them life lessons ?

Took my son to a Trump rally once...even bought him a MAGA hat.
Does that count?

Funniest damn thing...We didn't feel the need to assault any of the Hillary folk outside protesting.

You do You bud, it's not a position I would I put my child in but that's just me.

You actually have a thread where you talked about how you got black out drunk on a camping trip with your kid and you woke up in the hospital beat to a pulp, so I would say that qualifies as placing your child in danger.
😉

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They got both women.

firststateupdate.com...

But soon enough we will probably see/hear the Hollywierd, and left-wing leaders calling to bail out these two idiots.
edit on 23-8-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Honest question. No need to respond, but I hope everyone reading this honestly considers the following 2 questions.

Do you think those girls would have raised their weapon if they were carrying?

What exactly do you think would happen when these hateful thugs are suddenly staring down a couple dozen barrels themselves as a result?

And what would happen to our country as a result of that.

Hint: after the initial tantrum/attack the girls were frightened out of their minds and didn't whether or how to back down, flea, or escalate. Probably a lot more scared than they had ever been.

This is not funny.
edit on 23-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

Funny thing about this is when the lefties took their kids out to protest the righties condemned them for taking their kids out into a potentially dangerous situation. Apparently if the cause is the right one it's ok to pit kids in harm's way to protest.

Like I said morons on both sides.
edit on 23-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I’m saying that MAGA mom is also an idiot for taking this kind of chance in this hateful campaign.

I disagree.
Mom set a good example for her son...and he learned a valuable life lesson about standing up for your beliefs, for what is yours and not giving in to bullies.

Does that count?

Funniest damn thing...We didn't feel the need to assault any of the Hillary folk outside protesting.

You do You bud, it's not a position I would I put my child in but that's just me.

You actually have a thread where you talked about how you got black out drunk on a camping trip with your kid and you woke up in the hospital beat to a pulp, so I would say that qualifies as placing your child in danger.
😉

Oh look another personal attack, you're my hero keyboard warrior.

What's next more attacks via private message like last time ?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"Funny thing about this is when the lefties took their kids out to protest the righties condemned them for taking their kids out into a potentially dangerous situation. Apparently if the cause is the right one it's ok to pit kids in harm's way to protest.

Like I said morons on both sides."

Taking to a protest where violence is almost expected (sometimes even promoted as such) is NOT the same thing as sitting in a restaurant waiting area 1/2 mile from the Democratic National Convention.

NOBODY got hurt at thousands of very large TEA party & other R rallies/protests. It was safe, as it should be.

I personally protested against WJC's first campaign at a fairly young age, many times deep in enemy territory and never once felt threatened in any way.

The actions and motivations of the current crop of D fascists are not normal, not equivalent to anything we've seen by any side in a very long time, and are completely unacceptable.

Pretty sad when you feel the need to throw out a lame whataboutism on a subject like this, and it isn't even true.

edit on 23-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Taking to a protest where violence is almost expected (sometimes even promoted as such) is NOT the same thing as sitting in a restaurant waiting area 1/2 mile from the Democratic National Convention.

I would agree if that's what happened, but it seems that woman intentially did this, the evidence is there in her statement.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I disagree.

Does that count?

😉

How was that a personal attack?
It was your own words.

Last time what?
Stop making things up.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeroscrog
Honest question. No need to respond, but I hope everyone reading this honestly considers the following 2 questions.

Do you think those girls would have raised their weapon if they were carrying?

What exactly do you think would happen when these hateful thugs are suddenly staring down a couple dozen barrels themselves as a result?

Leftwing regimes are known for disarming the rest of the populace but arming their loyalists. Like Obama wanted with his "civil force" which would have been/is "as well armed as our armed forces, and as well trained and funded as our military..."

And what would happen to our country as a result of that.

Either way it is obvious a Civil War will occur in this country, but if you want to be disarmed when this happens go ahead and disarm yourself, and tell your family/friends to do so as well... I rather be armed.

Hint: after the initial tantrum/attack the girls were frightened out of their minds and didn't whether or how to back down, flea, or escalate. Probably a lot more scared than they had ever been.

This is not funny.

And now you lie for them?... They weren't scared when they robbed this kid, and when one of them punched at the dad of the kid who didn't attack them...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I disagree.

Does that count?

😉

It was your own words.

Last time what?
Stop making things up.

You need me to explain to you that idea is to go after the ball not the player ?

If one has the capacity to formulate an argument they do just that, if not they find something personal to use as a band aid to mask their inability.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"I would agree if that's what happened, but it seems that woman intentially did this, the evidence is there in her statement"

Bull $$$$.

The initial tantrum attack was entirely unprovoked.

After that was everyone ramped up on adrenaline and acting crazy.

That initial tantrum attack could very well have ended up with several dead young 'ladies', and possibly some bystanders as well.

People do not attack children on sidewalks. Period.

Doesn't matter if the child offends you. Doesn't matter if a child that young throws a rock at you.

People do not attack children on sidewalks. Period.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I disagree.

Does that count?

😉

It was your own words.

Last time what?
Stop making things up.

You need me to explain to you that idea is to go after the ball not the player ?

I was making a point, you said you would not put your child in that kind of position and I proved that was a lie that you provided in a thread authored by you.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Haha

Getting the cops involved about the worst thing to do.

Now cancel them since that's the day and age we live in.

Destroy their ability to work and pay bills.

Cause lulz.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

How do you know that, were you there?

This is her words.

“I was with my 7 year old son across the street from Joe Biden’s DNC Convention speech in Wilmington, Delaware. We were waiting for a table at a restaurant to eat dinner when the attack happened,” said Riley’s mother, Abbey Wigton, 27.

“My son was wearing his MAGA hat. We were standing outside peacefully minding our own business waiting for our table,” she continued. “Suddenly, two Joe Biden supporters began to yell political epithets at my child. They ripped the sign from my arms and assaulted my seven year old son.

So was just standing outside the restaurant eh.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
So he didn't u2u?

Word of advice be careful what laundry you air out online

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I disagree.

Does that count?

😉

It was your own words.

Last time what?
Stop making things up.

I was making a point, you said you would not put your child in that kind of position and I proved that was a lie that you provided in a thread authored by you.

You work it out.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

This is her words.

“I was with my 7 year old son across the street from Joe Biden’s DNC Convention speech in Wilmington, Delaware. We were waiting for a table at a restaurant to eat dinner when the attack happened,” said Riley’s mother, Abbey Wigton, 27.

“My son was wearing his MAGA hat. We were standing outside peacefully minding our own business waiting for our table,” she continued. “Suddenly, two Joe Biden supporters began to yell political epithets at my child. They ripped the sign from my arms and assaulted my seven year old son.

OH MY GOD, that mother was so evil.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So he didn't u2u?

Word of advice be careful what laundry you air out online

He did a lot, it wasn't related but still poor form, pathetic in fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

This is her words.

OH MY GOD, that mother was so evil.

She used her son to get a reaction to video to upload on the internet, yes she's a moron.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join