It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Supporters Attack 7 yr old Outside DNC Convention

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

they got the second now, the spoon fed dizzy collard green eating libtard is in the pokie cause she don't got no bail money.

ha ha ha

she wanted to play, now she's got to pay.

Amy is facing the same charges as Winslow--first-degree robbery, second-degree conspiracy, and endangering the welfare of a child--along with an additional two counts of offensive touching. She was committed to the Delores J. Baylor Women's Correctional Institution in lieu of $45,000 secured bond. Facebook Twitter Email Print Save Related +1 winslow.jpg Olivia Winslow, 21 Wilmington Police +1 Camryn Amy Camryn Amy, 21 Wilmington Police
Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington

edit on 22-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: IAMTAT
I agree with your sarcasm.
I’m saying that MAGA mom is also an idiot for taking this kind of chance in this hateful campaign.

I disagree.
Mom set a good example for her son...and he learned a valuable life lesson about standing up for your beliefs, for what is yours and not giving in to bullies.

So you would take you children to a protest then to teach them life lessons ?

Why not, we’ve had kids at protest for decades and decades besides she was waiting for a table at a restaurant FFS. I guess what you’re saying is.....Biden and dem supporters are to violent to be around children? Sad but true.

I suppose if the Biden supporters don’t get to the kids, super sniffer joe will sniff em up like a Hoover vac.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

So Biden has the Mean Girls demographic going for him... Anyone surprised?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog

So Biden has the Mean Girls demographic going for him... Anyone surprised?

yea, has them go out and start sh@@, then come back, line up, so he can sniff their sweaty hair.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I’m saying that MAGA mom is also an idiot for taking this kind of chance in this hateful campaign.

I disagree.
Mom set a good example for her son...and he learned a valuable life lesson about standing up for your beliefs, for what is yours and not giving in to bullies.

Took my son to a Trump rally once...even bought him a MAGA hat.
Does that count?

Funniest damn thing...We didn't feel the need to assault any of the Hillary folk outside protesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lysergic
Not one of those weird British biscuits right?

But like an actual biscuit I hope.

100% Murican.

Fortified with fREEEEEEEEEdom.

The land of reeeee more like, more American propaganda bullcrap, land of the free is a joke you American suckers all fall for.

Yep were a bunch of jokers who kicked your asses out then saved your asses in WW2. So yea were jokers and you'd be speaking German today if these jokers hadn't steeped in.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Woman, 21, Arrested and Charged for Stealing 7-Year-Old Trump Supporter’s MAGA Hat, Destroying Pro-Trump Signs

A 21-year-old woman was arrested in Delaware Friday and charged with several crimes, including robbery, in connection with an attack on a Donald Trump-supporting seven-year-old boy and his mother that was caught on tape and quickly went viral, according to local news outlet WDEL.

Here's another source reporting on the arrest.
thepostmillennial.com...
edit on 22-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
I thought the wind blew it off./SARC

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The left wingers on this thread making excuses are disgusting pieces of garbage.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
Your position is not in doubt.
You may clarify it at any time.

Pip pip stiff upper lip and all

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The kid must have jilted Biden somewhere along the line 😆

(lol) Good one. 😆

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The most tragic take from this video for me is, the extent people will go to in order to express their violent hatred towards someone they don’t even know because of their choice in what they believe is best for themselves in THEIR life.

These muppets no longer want us to have un-programmed free thought.

How eff’d up is that?

.....and to direct this towards a child?😡

edit on 22-8-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
Having an argument with one person and you attack a whole group, "cult" as you like to put it.

Ignore him, move on. Something you should have learned from this "nothing burger" news story.

I'm seeing someone who is scared people don't think like they do and attack instead of letting live, or hell, even offer alternatives. Nope, simply your wrong, brainwashed, GG scrub.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I disagree.

Why not, we’ve had kids at protest for decades and decades besides she was waiting for a table at a restaurant FFS. I guess what you’re saying is.....Biden and dem supporters are to violent to be around children? Sad but true.

I suppose if the Biden supporters don’t get to the kids, super sniffer joe will sniff em up like a Hoover vac.

So there are good people on both sides there are also morons on both sides.

That's something political hooligans have in common, moronicity.
edit on 23-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I disagree.

Took my son to a Trump rally once...even bought him a MAGA hat.
Does that count?

Funniest damn thing...We didn't feel the need to assault any of the Hillary folk outside protesting.

You do You bud, it's not a position I would I put my child in but that's just me.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Those two Biden/Sanders supporters are nothing but WHITE TRASH.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Seems the perps will get what they deserve for their illegal actions.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"So there are good people on both sides there are also morons on both sides.

That's something political hooligans have in common, moronicity."

No.

Just No.

People do not attack kids in that way. At least not until the current crop of D facists got loose.

It is just not done here, not sure about your country.

I've known bikers that would immediately pause an all out brawl if they suddenly discovered a 7 year old in the way.

I've known soldiers and marines (don't personally know many sailors or airmen) that have actually taken a bullet and worse, and many more that would, instead of taking action if there was even a chance of even wounding a child. Sometimes they would hold to prevent even frightening the child. Even the child of an enemy soldier.

This might not be the case everywhere, but these are deeply held American values, shared by nearly all Americans.

What is happening now is utterly disgusting and absolutely violates any version of 'American Values'.

ETA - A buddy with first hand experience from long ago wanted me to add that in his generation the (not going to repeat name of black gang) in Chicago would do exactly as I described with the bikers, soldiers & marines. They would not intentionally harm a child in any way. (I disagree since they sold drugs to kids, but that's another subject i guess)

edit on 23-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

You do You bud, it's not a position I would I put my child in but that's just me.

Doubt that. We have seen several dumbasses in the left take their children to protests, and using children to hide behind your hypocrisy and your lies. I am pretty sure if you had a child you were one of them.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This another example of, "imagine if Trump supporters attacked a 7 year old wearing a Biden or Obama hat." It would be front page news with every station covering for hours. Those involved would be doxed and antifa would be at their door step burning their houses down while the MSM cheers them on.

Search youtube with words "attack" and "maga hat" you'll see tons of videos comes out. Here are some notable attacks you may remember.

ex1 www.youtube.com... This man had his face smashed in.

ex2 www.youtube.com... This teen had a drink thrown on him while his hat was stolen at Whataburger.

ex3 www.youtube.com... This woman got deported after stealing this mans hat in front of police.

ex4 www.youtube.com... Black legal immigrant attacked by 2 men. His attackers were charged.

ex5 www.youtube.com... Black man attacked at Cheesecake Factory.

ex6 www.youtube.com... 81 year old man attacked in New Jersey.

ex7 www.youtube.com... 74 year old Trump supporter attacked at StarBucks. His attacker threatened to dox him and get him fired from his job. She ended up getting fired instead.

ex8 No video necessary. Convington kids. Nick Sandman has 2 back to back settlement wins against the fake news who slandered him and his classmates.

Notice how many of these stories involved, kids, teens, elderly, and minorities. Bunch a cowards these people are. Always attacking in groups, or attacking people much younger or older.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join