It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of "Two Suns" Would Explain our Solar System and the Mystery of Planet Nine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Mega thread?
I'm quite familiar with your thread, and how many erroneous statements you made in it, including these gems.

Every year on the 1st January. Our sun and our earth line up with Sirius.

So look directly above your head on the first of January and you will see Sirius.

I participated in your thread and explained why Sirius shows little relative movement in relation to Earth's precession.

None of which has anything to do with this topic, as you have pointed out.

edit on 8/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I participated in your thread and explained why Sirius shows little relative movement in relation to Earth's precession.

Not really you came in said some clever stuff and left when some of what you said was proved wrong and challanged.

None of which has anything to do with this topic,

and how do you know that unless you can identify the elusive planet 9? (Which I might add is to some extent based on the mythology of Nibiru which was not a planet but a star and a red one at that.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Not really you came in said some clever stuff and left when some of what you said was proved wrong

Incorrect.

and how do you know that unless you can identify the elusive planet 9? (Which I might add is to some extent based on the mythology of Nibiru which was not a planet but a star and a red one at that.
Nibiru was invented by an economist named Zecharia Sitchin.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
But there aren’t.

And it does nothing to do explain why we are perpendicular to the plane of the galaxy.

The point being that it is BS.

It is an opinion.

I disagree, Because it is BS, but will stand my ground anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

On the previus page of this thread. I show the work from back of my thread in which its demonstrated that this star is seen as following the sun and not working in respect to precession.

Funny how you dont comment on stuff that does not fit your narrative.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Nibiru was invented by an economist named Zecharia Sitchin

no its a modern name for the God marduk who) represented the point of the crossing. It was noted that this was a star (which was red, like Sirus). The point of the crossing my well be a reference to death as is seen in other cultural narrative such as the Doggon (to whom Sirius B is the star we travel to on death) Same star represented as the star of the dead to the Mayan. Represented by the Dog God Xcholo. Also represented in Kemetic Culutre as Anubus (who was also a dog God and reprsented the traveling of the dead to the afterlie.

This story thread may also be found in Inginous cultures across the earth.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

None of which has anything to do with this topic

Why would it no have anything to do with this thread. The premise of two suns is is found in mythology worldwide to the present date.

The story of Samson in the bible being an example. (the smaller sun) or the star turning from red to blue (25ad) the same year Jesus would have started preaching.

The blazing star found in free masonary (the place we jounrey after death)

The black sun of the SS

The silver star of the THelemites

I could go on here....

The same star that is found in the spead of Kemetic religions across Africa (notable the Doggon and Yoruba)

See its not as simple as you suggest that this star is being worshipped because it is bright for worldwide is shares other charismatics that are not so easy to explain away like its very strong association with death (the journey of) and of knowledge too. Or it being named the dog star which is pretty much found across the globe

There are also very particular associations with other stars of note the centre star of Orion. Which again comes up in mythology worldwide.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It could be possible that the solar system had a binary twin. IMO, there are three oddballs in the solar system. Venus, Saturn and Uranus. The planets are roughly sorted in relation to the Sun by density. With highest density being closest and lowest density being farthest with Venus, Saturn and Uranus having unusual properties and being out of place.

Venus has the distinction of having lower density than Earth and an axis of rotation that is reversed in relation to the other planets. It should have a higher orbit in relation to Earth.

Uranus has a lower density than Neptune so should be at a higher orbit than Neptune. Uranus has an axis of rotation close to parallel to the plane of the solar system and like Venus, its rotation about its axis is reversed in relation to the other planets. It seems to have been hit by something, knocking it on its side and reversing its rotation.

Saturn has a significant lower mass than the other planets. According to the density arrangement, it should have an orbit way beyond Neptune. Saturn is the only planet with very prominent rings, which are anomalies of unknown origin.

It seems that Saturn, Venus and Uranus had some relationship in the early solar system which resulted in the configuration we see today.

The asteroid belt is another unusual feature of the solar system.

Perhaps Venus and Saturn were satellites of the binary twin that were captured by the solar system. The question about where the binary twin is now remains unknown if it exists. Hope its not on its way back.
edit on 23-8-2020 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Where are you getting that Venus orbits in reverse of the other planets?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Should have proof read my post. I meant to say that Venus rotates on its axis in reverse, like Uranus. I also made some edits after your post. Too early in the morning, I suppose.
edit on 23-8-2020 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
genuine question id like a non woo-woo answer to relating to this.

Would they be saying the our system started off as a binary and the second star for whatever reason went on its merry way...or

would it have been posssible that a passing, complete solar system on its own merry way around the galaxy got close enough to ours for there to be an interaction. As mentioned above we do have planets and moons that rotate in opposite directions....could there have been part of that passing system and got close enough, in just the right way, for those planets to be captured by our star? As in, our system is actually bits of two combined ?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

The idea is that a passing star (so possibly a stellar system) disrupted the orbit of Sol's sibling. The approach would not have been close enough for Sol to have captured an "inner planet."

Venus's (as well as Uranus') rotation is not so much "reversed" as very heavily tilted. It is thought that these are the results of massive collisions, very early on.

As yet, the evidence for this hypothesis, as well as "Planet 9", can't even be considered circumstantial. What is called "odd orbits" involves a couple of trans-Neptunian objects out of very many.
edit on 8/23/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Thanks phage , that's interesting.

I wonder if, were this true, any of our systems original planets went off with the sibling star

Quite amazing to think there could be bits of our own original system "out there "

I'm curious how the mechanism works when they said it could be anywhere in the galaxy. Wouldn't any change in direction of an object still retain it's pre-disturbace Vector, to some degree....? So I mean anything "ejected" as it were would still remain roughly in this region with this regions "blob" of stuff orbiting around the galactic core ? Or given enough time can an object roam about the galaxy even against the tide, as it were ?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

I wonder if, were this true, any of our systems original planets went off with the sibling star

The early Solar System was a very messy and scary place. The planets that are though to have bumped Uranus and Venus aren't here anymore. Long gone, without help from a neighbor.

I'm curious how the mechanism works when they said it could be anywhere in the galaxy.
Since the origin of the Solar System it's made more than 20 laps around the galaxy. "Anywhere" might be an exaggeration but there is no way to tell from whence that star came or where it went.

edit on 8/23/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join