It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proven mail-in voter fraud in Aug. 2020 ... election overturned...to be redone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is a message to ALL ATSers. Voter fraud is real.

It doesn't matter which "side" you are on, you should be concerned.

You CAN do something about it.

Thousands of dead people vote every election. If you have a deceased family member check with voter registration where they last lived to see if they are still on the roles. It took my Mother 2 tries to get my father off the voter registration roles, but she persisted and got him off. She mailed a copy of the death certificate for my Aunt who died this year to her voter registration and demanded she be removed from the rolls. This is crucial. People stay on active voter registration roles who have died for years and years sometimes. Make sure your deceased loved ones aren't "voting".

People who move are also getting ballots mailed to their old addresses. If you moved make sure the place you voted last knows you have moved and insist they remove you from their voter registration rolls.

Nursing homes are rife with voter fraud. If you have a loved one in a nursing home, there are groups that go into nursing homes to "assist" the residents in voting (i.e. fill out the ballots for them). Have loved ones who have dementia or Alzheimer's removed from voter registration roles. Go to the nursing home and tell them your loved one may not have "assistance" in voting from anyone but a close family member if they are still cognitively in good shape.

If you want to vote mail-in, you can request a ballot for November now in most states and be absolutely assured it will arrive in time. Just make certain you follow all the rules for a mail-in ballot to the smallest detail. Put your own postage on it to ensure it gets postmarked. In NY they had to throw away 20% of mail-in ballots in a recent primary for not following all the rules, and for no postmark. www.nbcnews.com... Seems postage paid envelopes are not always postmarked by the post office. So make sure you put your own stamp over the prepaid postage square to be certain it is postmarked.

I won't vote by mail, because I don't want anyone to have a reason to throw out my vote. I will go in person with a mask (I don't care if you don't wear one, that is up to you), and a face shield (my body, my choice). I have recently had a very serious illness and so am at risk, but the nation is at greater risk than me this election. So I will stand in line for hours if that is what it takes. I'll take a portable stool with me. I will vote in person, on the designated day to make sure my vote is not tossed in the trash.

Now to the headline of my OP:

www.nytimes.com... A judge a few days ago (AUG 2020) ruled that an election in New Jersey was irreversibly tainted and the election had to be redone completely.

In the days before New Jersey’s third-largest city held municipal elections in May entirely by mail, postal workers became suspicious when they found hundreds of ballots bundled together.

The discovery triggered an investigation that led to charges of voter fraud against two local elected leaders and resulted in nearly 20 percent of the ballots being rejected.

The four men involved have now been charged with voter fraud. www.theepochtimes.com... The investigation began when postal workers discovered over a hundred mail-in ballots bundled together for delivery. In other words all of those ballots were coming from the same person/location. (see a trend here, notice how elite politicians are demonizing the postmaster general ahead of the election so postal workers are less likely to report fraud like this)

Election fraud is rampant:
www.detroitnews.com... (Precincts in Detroit recorded more votes than it had ballots in 2016) Detroit wasn't the only place this happened, it happened in California also.
www.washingtonexaminer.com... (Gov. Newsom signed a bill that will have ballots automatically sent to all registered voters. Even though many counties are under investigation for having more than 20,000 dead people on their rolls as registered voters.) Dead people vote all the time all over the nation, this is common.

Do your part and keep an eye out for election fraud. REPORT it immediately to as many entities as possible, if you see anything you suspect as voter fraud, then post what you saw on as much social media as you can to make certain it isn't ignored.

Do your part to stop election fraud, remove dead relatives from voter roles, protect Grandma's vote from nursing home fraud. Go in person to vote if there is any way at all you can manage it.

edit on 8/21/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

My perception is that Trump voters are most likely to vote in person, and thus have their votes counted. Maybe the the high-rejection rate of mail-ballots is a good thing for Trumpers?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
GOP voter fraud....say it ain't so.

thehill.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
loll
just in The netherlands also an electronic fraude exposed by the CDA party by the voting of a new party leader ( Omzigt ore DeJonge) wich was won by The Jonge

the wife of Omzight who voted on her husband by mail got an auto reply back with the messege Thanks For voting on De Jonge
haha sooooo very clumsey !!!!!!!!!
moral:
the system always win !!!!
edit on 21-8-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm sure it occurs on both sides. Make it a capital offence and carry through with public executions,and the problemwill be solved!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

thehill.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.nytimes.com...

I remember when......lefties claimed that voter fraud was such a small concern that to say it doesn't happen would be close to the truth. Yesterday, I saw a post from one of your group saying, "nobody ever said voter fraud wasn't real", which just made me smile. it's real, it's a thing, and both sides do it. if you aren't going to cheat, then you don't need to invent the wheel again, just do things like you always have, but with a mask this time. (masks save lives)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

thehill.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Bwaaaa, one source is about one guys vote, the other two of your news sources are leftist tabloid rags and nothing more than opinionated propaganda hit pieces. Explains a lot about your past post history.

Should I post some dem voter fraud stories? There’s a ton of them out there.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Congratulations, you just made my list of stalkers. I don't care what you do, I'm sure you can find plenty of demb voter fraud in your bootlicker propaganda sites like brietbart and Alex Jones. Have you been eating gay frogs?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

thehill.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.nytimes.com...

I don't think you are wrong, this is exactly why we ALL and I mean ALL need to keep a sharp eye out for election fraud and report it to authorities and spread it all over social media if you see it.

It is evil and inexcusable if you think because "the other side" does it that it totally excuses "your side" from doing it or exonerates your side.

It doesn't matter who does it, they need to go to jail for life for voter fraud. If the penalty was automatically a life sentence maybe people would think twice. Instead one side says it's ok for us to do it because they do it. What evil and distorted thinking.

edit on 8/21/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

edit on 8/21/20 by The2Billies because: accidental double post

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Trump failsafe on mail-in voting:
Pence steps down as VP in Sept...in order to invalidate all 51million sent out mail-in ballots.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump failsafe on mail-in voting:
Pence steps down as VP in Sept...in order to invalidate all 51million sent out mail-in ballots.

Oh! Nice..... or demand to be identified as a woman on the ballot, which would be a double kick to the generic organs.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Have you been eating gay frogs?

Whoa, what's with the homophobia?

Still, your whataboutism was actually off topic, since the OP clearly stated both sides do this. You just had no intelligent response, as usual.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Congratulations, you just made my list of stalkers. I don't care what you do, I'm sure you can find plenty of demb voter fraud in your bootlicker propaganda sites like brietbart and Alex Jones. Have you been eating gay frogs?

No bootlicking here Francis. I don’t do briebart or Jones, not even a Republican but thanks for playing and proving my point to a post I made yesterday. Like most of your lefty brethren here you rarely if ever have credible arguments and always result to hate and insults when your narrative is #, reeeeeeeeeeeeeee on bro.

edit on 21-8-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Very well put together, this thread! I enjoyed this information and consumed willingly 🤗

I will be voting in person as well as my wife.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yup, thats my view on it as well.

This election, Im more concerned about the democrats committing widespread fraud (simply due to their actions recently). But without truly taking the time to build an entirely new aspect of our voting system, it simply cant be trusted on any level for any side. It would take years to properly transition, and throughout it all we would have to be open to the consideration that it might not be secure no matter what we do.

When I see one political group pushing for such a thing, this incessantly and fervently, replete with media propaganda and a brisk elide over legitimate doubts.. I grow suspicious, to say the least.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
You can actually smell it, the amount of cheating Democrats are willing to do.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Serdgiam
You can actually smell it, the amount of cheating Democrats are willing to do.

I dont know if there is a meaningful limit on what they are willing to do.

They arent even really in the American political spectrum anymore. It seems that nothing they want operates in the framework established at the founding of the nation. Rather, it aligns in totality with the publically described agendas of other entities, corporations, and organizations. At first glance, marxist/communist, but I think the real threat is technocrats/technofascists.

The absolutely crazy level that politicians, media, big tech, etc. have reached indicates to me that whatever is at stake is unprecedented and enormous.

I find it deeply concerning.

new topics

top topics

join