It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

What you and 99% of dems do not seem to understand is that many on the right are critical of Trump as well. They are looking at his record on paper and feel he is the best candidate. You will know you have awakened when you understand that not everyone who disagrees with you is Hitler.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: network dude

Many people from other countries are upset that their home country is no longer allowed to leech off of America, as was done before President Trump's AMERICA FIRST agenda.

I know right?! "AMERICA FIRST"... or something like that.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

American politics used to be rather boring but in your face because of the global presence and pressures it had on the world.
Then it became a fun to watch clown circus. Plus the amount if conspiracy theories that have come from it are entertaining.

Yes, Obama did bring that clown circus effect to the forefront, didn't he?

Thankfully, we have a Stable Genius in office now.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Or are you just going to take this classic Trump approach... Step 1. Deflect

See what I mean?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........Trump bad...........REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ every eff’n post, grow up!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: carewemust

Many people from other countries are upset that their home country is no longer allowed to leech off of America, as was done before President Trump's AMERICA FIRST agenda.

I know right?! "AMERICA FIRST"... or something like that.

See what I mean?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........TRUMP BAD..........REEEEEEEEEEE..........pathetic.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

See what I mean?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........Trump bad...........REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ every eff’n post, grow up!

Said ironically in another thread of "poor Trump" tears. This is why we are laughing dude. Keep up the reactionary no-content comedy.
edit on 21-8-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Person just not worth “debate”. My bad
edit on 21-8-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

See what I mean?

Said ironically in another thread of "poor Trump" tears. This is why we are laughing dude. Keep up the reactionary no-content comedy.

SMD

Big surprise. Stay classy ATS.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Personally, its because I grew up respecting the USA, after all the sacrifice and aid during and after WW2. Even though I live in what I believe to be the greatest country in the world (and yes, we have our own faults and issues here, and problems), the office of the President of the United States meant something. It had gravitas. The US led militarily, scientifically and in humanitarianism. Great men, such as Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan and Obama held the office and commanded respect (and yes, I said Obama, because outside the of USA he represented progress and hope)

Trump has made the office of POTUS a joke. He has simply reversed positives out of spite. He has mocked. He has lied - repeatedly and often on video (which he has then subsequently denied doing). He has turned on allies. He has reversed years of diplomacy. He has the diction and temperance of a toddler. He is a narcissist of the highest order and shows no empathy whatsoever. He has created a cult of personality and laid the foundations for a potential civil war by setting the press out to be the enemy, declaring those who don't support him as anti-american, dividing communities and now he is even planting seeds of doubt about electoral processes.

And that is dangerous, because he is the wrong man, in the wrong place at the wrong time, playing to a base of ignorance and hate and the world does not need that stupidity.

We listen to his speeches and conventions and we're flabbergasted at how dumb US politics has become, and how far backwards the US appears to be going at a high rate of knots.

You asked, I answered. I'm not going to defend my position on this, and I'm sure a whole bunch of fools will try and rip me to pieces. So be it - it just proves my point about cult politics if they do.

edit on 21/8/20 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/8/20 by neformore because: clarity

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

See what I mean?

SMD

Big surprise. Stay classy ATS.

You’re my mentor👍

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore
He has undone, a lot of goodwill, it may have been waning, but definitely trashed whatever remained.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Might have something to do with the AIC Mk-Ultra programming in "Buffer zones" Like the EU.

It has been going non-stop for decades.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Because they get a very particular style of news and since Trump is looking inward more than over seas the picture that news paints is the worst possible.

So its natural they would have a poor opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

In many ways, he is absolutely his own worst enemy. He is really the perfect person for the ongoing psychological operation, which is probably the single biggest factor in why I have my suspicions about Trumps actual part to play in all this.

Even so, Ive seen him really tame it down, particularly this year. We will see if that actually carries through the election season.

Im not too concerned whether he is endearing or likable though. I care significantly more about what people do than what they say. In that respect, outside of the media Narrative, he is a fairly typical president to me. Definitely moving the needle more into "good" territory. Some things I agree with, some I dont, and there are a few things that Ive been very impressed with.

The media & social media is to blame for the vast majority of things they blame on Trump. They started kindling all of this years and years before Trump and he provided an easy scapegoat because of his behavior. All anyone has to do to see the extent of the lies is begin truly looking outside the corporate-political controlled information vectors.

People dont though, or when they do, they go right to other sources that are controlled in the same way. Its like one of those horror movies; they escape and run into town for safety, but find out everyone is in on it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

I chalk it up as the same thing that happens here: insular Media & News.

In other countries, it might be even more pronounced. The same forces that drive the media manipulation here are at work globally.

Many still havent figured out how dangerous it is to have entire segments of society manipulated into believing in a manufactured reality. Its shared globally though, which is interesting.

One of the basic ideas is to shift the Overton Window through cultivated information channels. We already have plenty believing that networks like cnn, nbc, & abc alongside sources like washington post and ny times are too right wing.

The issue is that the *entire* political spectrum can be dismissed in this way, as the only tenet in this new religion is adherence to the priests words day to day.

Good observation...I'm surprised you didn't get a ton of stars but that's proof of what we are dealing with here...

The people that own CNN or ABC in the U.S. are the same people that own those companies in the UK, Germany, Ukraine and the rest of the world...Whatever agenda they push in the US, they push everywhere...

It's always positive news for the globalists and negative news for those who want independence...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

So the economy that Trump built was a joke as well? I ask because he enacted some rather radical policies that turned out quite good.

I honestly do get the fact that he is an ass. He's not presidential. I think we all know that. But he's also not a politician. Hell, he didn't know enough to know you don't mess with the IC. he did, and seems to be winning on that front. I have no idea why he hasn't caught lead poisoning yet, but I'm glad he has not.

I just thought that what the rest of the world saw was equal to the negative press we have here. it's brain washing to a frightening degree. I mean there are otherwise intelligent people who think he told people to inject bleach into their bodies. No, really.

But thanks for your reply. I was looking for folks like you to reply so I could get a better understanding of why US politics (namely the ugly side of it) is so damn popular over there.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So this! As a canadian, american politics is a fascinating merry go round of tomfoolery and guile, and has been for decades. Also, with so many american overseas bases in other countries it is only natural that those populations quietly take note too, watching the overseers so to speak. My kid recently likened the current world situation to the game jenga where one more is added and the whole thing collapses or one more is added and they have us permanently locked in... none of this would have happened without big players that control smaller countries, big tech that we buy into rather than produce our own, all mostly american. So if america falls so do all of us.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
I have been wondering if a "Trump" was inevitable, people tired of being run by what has gotten so corrupt. People looking for change, thats how Obama got in, 1st term ok, 2nd term, status quo/fail

I understand why he got in, just think he is not the right guy.. I'm pretty sure, at this point, there is no right guy

jm2c

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
My kid recently likened the current world situation to the game jenga where one more is added and the whole thing collapses or one more is added and they have us permanently locked in... none of this would have happened without big players that control smaller countries, big tech that we buy into rather than produce our own, all mostly american. So if america falls so do all of us.

your kid is wise. You did a good job.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

When you stand far away from the forest you can see it's a forest , when you're in the forest all you can see is trees

As leader of the free world we have an interest in the US president , his actions effect us too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join