It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: network dude

I am from the cold north of Europe..

I like him because of the same reason he was voted in, people had enough of sweet lies and fake heroes.

Professor Robert Prentice summarized the views of many fact-checkers:
"Here's the problem: As fact checker Glenn Kessler noted in August, whereas Clinton lies as much as the average politician, President Donald Trump's lying is "off the charts." No prominent politician in memory bests Trump for spouting spectacular, egregious, easily disproved lies. The birther claim. The vote fraud claim. The attendance at the inauguration claim. And on and on and on. Every fact checker – Kessler, Factcheck.org, Snopes.com, PolitiFact – finds a level of mendacity unequaled by any politician ever scrutinized. For instance, 70 percent of his campaign statements checked by PolitiFact were mostly false, totally false, or "pants on fire" false."

en.wikipedia.org...

but what really worries me is his sympathy for conspiracy theorists, anti-semites, right-wing radicals, religious fanatics. i know, at the same time he has jewish friends, black friends etc... as long as you have a lot of money and influence, he doesn't care about your skin colour... this whole trump-thing is going around in circles. you believe your #, i believe mine. in the end, none of us will win anything, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I always thought IBM made the first ever internet.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why, and I would really wonder, WHY should anyone outside the USA favor Trump?

- He does not care a bit about the outside world. Which begins outside his office, or his golf course or wherever he is at the moment.
- He is the literal anti-christ. He is the personification of all 7 deadly sins. This does not mean anything to my view on his "eternal soul", but SERIOUSLY, that person had sex with a prostitute while his wife gave birth to his son! Really?
- He has not a single ounce of anything postive done in his life. Prove me wrong!
- Axios interview. Hell, even the latest fox interview. That was A Lot Of cringeworthy crap. The white house press talks: "REPORTER: "Mr. President, after three and a half years, do you regret at all, all the lying you've done to the American people?"

TRUMP: "All the what?"

REPORTER: "All the lying. All the dishonesties."

TRUMP: "And who is that?"

REPORTER: "You have done."
- Being friends with the worlds worst dictators. Because he loves authoritanism.
- And I have to admit that he might even have a chance of 50-50 to win the next election. Maybe by fraud, maybe by his cult. Nobody knows.

- What we know: IF he loses the election, he will be the loudest cry-baby ever! EVER!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yeah Trump has made plenty of fools out of many cheaters and thieves that have been ripping off Americans for decades.

How's it feel ?

😎🚬

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

geeze that doesn't even show any gaffs !! 😆

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Especially the WHO and Chinese Communist party

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

It's funny because the largely progressive media in the USA have this fetish about Europe, and saying Europeans are so much smarter and cultured than us dumb Americans, I wish I could be European and if Trump wins I'm moving to Europe (no one did), but like I mentioned in my other post, most humans are fricking dumb, no matter what damn country your're in. Dumb or just uninformed/brainwashed by media. Europe may have been better but not anymore!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

No. He is either villainized or propped up to be a savior.

And sadly, you and those like you aren't willing to take that tiny leap of logic to realize the truth might be somewhere in the middle. Trump Bad. Trump Orange. See what I mean?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: Serdgiam

Almost everyday.. there is a negative story about Trump.
I have not seen ANY and I mean this ANY positive news about Trump in the news.
And most people here in Denmark use local news.. and does not look at foreign news much.
So there you go, that is the reason why the anti Trump movement is strong in Europe.
The media have a hard time with Trump, so they fill outlets with anti Trump news.

I thought that may be the case, but obviously, I just hear about US media here. I don't watch TV much at all, and when I check news, I prefer being lied to by Fox, then I check the back story to find the truth. I hear what CNN and MSNBC say by thread responses. They are amazingly congruent. thanks for your insight.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

what is the acceptable level of lies?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Even rocket man mocked trump and he looks as stupid as trump does. What's that tell you?

that's not fair.

If you had to spend time with one of them, had to, wouldn't you choose trump over kim.

Kims an actual power mad dictator.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Thanks for the response

Its amazing what can be done to the publics perception of reality with near total control of information channels. Even if the scale is massive, its rather simple; control TV media, some internet media (NYTimes, WaPo, etc.), and carefully craft things like what people see on facebook.. et voila!

A big behavioral aspect seems to be a near total absence of self-awareness. When I tried to tell someone I know that riots have happened, and that anyone can watch the livestreams to see what happens, I was told that they "would rather give the media and rioters protestors the benefit of the doubt." Yet, thats not giving me, someone they know personally, enough "benefit of the doubt" to look into it on any level.

With The Virus, it seems to have embedded this control even further. Now we see people outright rejecting not only anything that disagrees with the corporate Narrative, some have started to act as if things dont exist if the media doesnt report on it. Freaky Orwellian stuff and I see it happening globally.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah, I don't care about his hair but, ok.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Exactly.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

what scares me the most, is seeing people who I know are intelligent enough to know better, regurgitate the brainwashed nonsense. Logical discussion isn't possible, feelz and anger rule the day.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well they probably can see that he's a horrible president and horrible human being and treat him as such.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'm sure there is something driving this, and I'd like to know what it is.

Simple. They all know that Trump is an ass, and they can't understand why Americans put up with it. They actually care about Americans, and are trying to help them get out from under this dumpster fire.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

to them it looks lke the US is in chaos

It is. Admire their perceptiveness. They are educated and care.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No i don't. I wasn't for obama and im not for trump for the szme reasons. They prop up the military industrial complex and fill the "swamp" up with their own people.

All i see here is people playing the left vs right game. Trying to win the game the matrix has created to divide and conquer the human race.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I always thought IBM made the first ever internet.

Come on, everyone knows AlGore invented it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join