It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Despite how obvious this is, at this point, many still just wont even consider it because media says otherwise. I know people personally (and there are plenty online) who still think that the riots are about equality rather than tearing down capitalism and going communist. Groups like BLM, teachers unions, antifa, etc. are all quite openly communist too. If not in word, then in deed, and groups like teachers have been a huge part of the indoctrination. Its no coincidence that so many teachers have been arrested in the riots.

We also have some cosmic levels of DoubleSpeak, from anti-racism (thats actually racist) to openly advocating for utter hatred of those that disagree. Like everything though, the latter is packaged as "hating hate," but when "hate" is defined as mere disagreement with the Narrative.. the results are predictable.

The global organizations & corporations behind this are just as present in other nations, but there is an even greater degree of separation from the "reality" of the US.

Only thing Id add is that the CCP is just a complicit agent rather than being the true authority or source of these issues. This group of technocrats subverted China long ago, and are using them as a buffer of sorts, as well as a means to ends that they couldnt accomplish otherwise.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Promise to keep that attitude til the end. Promise!

Hopefully, you’ll see it in your lifetime.

This is exciting times, in a thousand years, it will be just a blip in a history schoolbook timeline. Think of how lucky you are to be alive in this lifetime.

This will make or break a new era. And it’s also no joke, but I laugh.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A friend has a son who lives in Germany.
Once they know he is from America, they express concern over the unrest, and are quite flabbergasted by it.
Like...what the HELL is going on????

Not quite on topic, as Trump was not the issue. But a totally real non-American view of the violence.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The media has them brain washed. I am trying to help my mum, she has a bad case of TDS. Managed to get her to wake up to Hillary Clinton, so not all hope is lost i guess?

Wait are you telling me that only the US is free from the tyranny of liberals? The rest of the worlds media is controlled by liberals.

Wait what?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am from the cold north of Europe..
And I can easy answer your question being a browser of foreign and domestic news.
The news media over here is heavy on anti Trump topics and throws everything else in the trash.
People want a movie star president with the a gentle touch and speaking sweet words that make them calm and relaxed.
The media honor people like Obama like he was Jesus, and now the devil rules and everyone wants the resurrection.

Me?.. I look past their corrupted news feeds and find likeness in the personality of Trump and his priorities.
I like him because of the same reason he was voted in, people had enough of sweet lies and fake heroes.
They wanted to go back to the roots, they wanted a fresh start and real hope... not the fake hope, past antiheroes have sold them.

edit on 21-8-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
If I may insert my main problem with Trump, as an American and not a foreigner.

He is a liar. And takes zero responsiblity for anything. That's enough for me to dislike him. Other nations I feel just think of him as a joke.

That's a bit harsh...

I could almost forgive trump for being a draft dodging coward, but I can't forgive that stupid hair. That kind of vanity reeks of OCD and dementia.

Obviously he thinks it looks cool when in reality even his bootlickers know it looks stupid.

Even rocket man mocked trump and he looks as stupid as trump does. What's that tell you?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Same in England, we used to have a bunch of elderly men in politics and the media claimed they were too old, too old to lead the country, too old to relate to the current generation and all of that brainless media dribble, today we have a parliament full of younger men and woman and despite that they are worse than the old men ever were, they also are far more corrupt having private interests outside of politics and while for the old men the politics was there life for these new age politicians that often don't know there behind from there head's that is not the case, they have a life after politics and so are not as vested in the well being of the nation and it's people.

Likewise Trump seems to be an older style of US president, being president has cost him dearly with more than half his wealth dwindling while he has been in office and yet he has stayed the course and stuck to his gun's, he genuinely seam's to care about there nation and it's future.

The Media are poison, they are not what they were supposed to be which is bearers of news and instead are looking for rating's and sales instead of championing fact's.

edit on 21-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Out of curiosity.. How much time and focus is given to the US in your media?

I believe the US requires very specific tactics, which is why we are seeing these current events, but the same goals are being worked towards throughout the world. I have believed that Australia is the most heavily infiltrated, followed by the UK, and I believe what has been happening in those countries for years is indicative of that. Everything from criminalizing speech to the measures we have seen recently in parts of Aus.

The strongest indicators of these operations seems to be "sustainable development goals" language. They are marketed in a lot of ways to exploit peoples ideals and good intentions, but its everything from terms like "smart growth" to "green" to actions taken under the auspices of "climate crisis" or (new this year) "virus crisis." Just as there arent many coincidences elsewhere.. Its no coincidence that the vast majority of measures for handling The Virus are exactly the same as the measures for "climate change."

link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: NightVision

The Internet rose from the World Wide Web, which was invented by a British engineer and computer scientist, Tim Berners-Lee en.wikipedia.org... in 1983. The actual governing body of the Internet is ICANN which is not American.

And right now, sadly, the only thing that the US is #1 in is COVID-19 cases and in number of COVID-19 deaths. Thank you Donald Trump.

No, the WWW rose from the Internet. The internet and the TCP/IP protocol it is based on came out of the early 70's. WWW is based on HTML (a scripting language) that rides on a protocol called HTTP. HTTP rides on TCP/IP.

link   
Go Trump! from UK!

And Please, politics it Not War warfare!
stop playing it like it is.

it should be about who is best
Not who is worst.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

""Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?""

Must be the NWO paid contribution to the anti-Trump efforts.

Many other Countries and groups will benefit from a Biden win.

👁️🚬
edit on Aug-21-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

So true.
My wife's family in Portugal is always asking if we are okay? The covid is raging everywhere people are dropping like flies!
Is there chaos and rioting around us? Are we safe?
LOL they don't realise that the US is so fricking huge each state is its own damn country. Or even 2 or 3.
And furthermore the media is spinning everything furiously globally. It got really bad after 2000. Used to have more fair news in Netherlands and Germany growing up in 80s and 90s, now it's just as bad as the States. Thanks EU and mega corps.

edit to say, a lot of people think Washington state is the same as Washington DC, and they think NYC is the capital...
edit on 21/8/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
First off, this isn't a USA site, this is a world wide site, so I am not complaining about views for other nations. Other areas perspective is a great thing in some cases. But if not complaining due to job requirements, then what drives people from thousands of miles away separated by vast oceans, to feel the need to adopt such a strong attitude about American politics?

I'm sure there is something driving this, and I'd like to know what it is. Is the telly telling you about the bad orange man? Is the political spectrum were you live so bland and boring that you have to take your game on the road? is your nation all squared away and in such good shape there just isn't anything to complain about?

Just hearing Trump speak is enough to rally most same men against him.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Waking up to the fraud that is Hillery Clinton is one thing but changing the mind of a person who clearly sees what a clown Trump is is quite another. These people do not suffer from TDS, rather Trump supporters suffer from dyslexia. That is they transpose the letters TDS when the true syndrome is SDT. Stupid Donald Trump. Ain't non way your gonna change your mums clear vision on that account.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

No. He is either villainized or propped up to be a savior.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

First off, this isn't a USA site, this is a world wide site, so I am not complaining about views for other nations. Other areas perspective is a great thing in some cases. But if not complaining due to job requirements, then what drives people from thousands of miles away separated by vast oceans, to feel the need to adopt such a strong attitude about American politics?

I'm sure there is something driving this, and I'd like to know what it is. Is the telly telling you about the bad orange man? Is the political spectrum were you live so bland and boring that you have to take your game on the road? is your nation all squared away and in such good shape there just isn't anything to complain about?

Just hearing Trump speak is enough to rally most same men against him.

You spelled "lame" wrong.

link   
a reply to: NightVision

Ok clown.

link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Almost everyday.. there is a negative story about Trump.
I have not seen ANY and I mean this ANY positive news about Trump in the news.
And most people here in Denmark use local news.. and does not look at foreign news much.
So there you go, that is the reason why the anti Trump movement is strong in Europe.
The media have a hard time with Trump, so they fill outlets with anti Trump news.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Annee
Seems to me “we” take a great deal of interest in the politics of other countries.

why don't we post about it then?

You’re saying foreign politics and foreign political leaders are not discussed on ATS?

to any degree close to the amount of Anti Trump posts? Not even in the same universe.

Any more than here?

What I’ve seen lately is media Global Awareness — with Covid, BLM, Women’s Rights, etc. Why not Trump?

Comparing Trump to the greatest—and the most polarizing—presidents in US history

“The Trump White House pursued fractious policies in seeking to implement a travel ban, dismantling Obamacare, withdrawing from a global climate pact, and agreeing to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. After Trump, the presidents perceived as the most polarizing include Abraham Lincoln, who ranks at the very top of the overall greatness scale, and James Buchanan, who joins Trump at the very bottom.”

www.google.com... y/amp/

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Um, I understand it’s happening, I even made a thread about it. I was curious as to why.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join