It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jseeley

Exactly. That's why it's called "brainwashed". It's hard to waken a brainwashed person who's been reinforced with propaganda night after night for years. Just because almost all news networks have the same narrative and phraseology given to them by the deep state, malleable minds think it must be true. WRONG.

The mind is like a parachute; it's absolutely useless when it's closed.

Funny thing is, thats exactly what Trump is relying on with you. You're sitting there saying people have been brainwashed while being signed up to the Fox News/Breitbart/Right wing gravy train, spewing all of the lines, adopting some kind of fake syndrome name and lapping up every ounce of bull# jizz Trump spews, and you're in it deep like so many others who have posted in this thread with the 'reee' crap/TDS bull.

The hilarity ensues when someone is looking at it from the outside of it all and watches you condemn others for it and try and make out its some 'deep state' thing. You drank that kool aid on demand didn't you?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: jseeley

Exactly. That's why it's called "brainwashed". It's hard to waken a brainwashed person who's been reinforced with propaganda night after night for years. Just because almost all news networks have the same narrative and phraseology given to them by the deep state, malleable minds think it must be true. WRONG.

The mind is like a parachute; it's absolutely useless when it's closed.

Funny thing is, thats exactly what Trump is relying on with you. You're sitting there saying people have been brainwashed while being signed up to the Fox News/Breitbart/Right wing gravy train, spewing all of the lines, adopting some kind of fake syndrome name and lapping up every ounce of bull# jizz Trump spews, and you're in it deep like so many others who have posted in this thread with the 'reee' crap/TDS bull.

The hilarity ensues when someone is looking at it from the outside of it all and watches you condemn others for it and try and make out its some 'deep state' thing. You drank that kool aid on demand didn't you?

Actually, the real hilarity is only seeing one side when you look at it from "outside". Play on playa. You have been played.

At least now I know that the Media is the same all over, and that is why the anti-Trump rhetoric is so strong. Look back within yourself. Count how many threads or posts you did about previous US presidents. Yea, this one sure is special. They told you he was. They tell you all the time about what horrible things he says. They don't tell you about the good things he does. And all this while your government is being actively targeted by Russia. Blinded by psyops. Wait, that's not how that song goes......

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Have written many posts on US presidents. Bush Jnr was as dumb as a box of rocks, Obama was reasonable but the drone strikes were excessive, Bush Snr was creepy - but then he was ex CIA. Clinton I liked but he couldn't keep it in his pants and Reagan was a man of his time, in the right place at the right time.

But Trump is just an asshole. The onky thing I can credit him with is talking to the NKs and he's flubbed that now as well.

And we don't just 'see his bloopers' - I know you'd like to think that but his regular stuff is shown, and it's still a shambles. It astounds me that people can listen to the man and think he makes any sense at all, or is competent to lead.

And.. If it makes you feel any better (it won't) but he's always come across as an asshole - right back to the 80s and 90s before he considered politics and was just a socialite. The politics just added to his asshattery.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore
So its not policy
It is personality?
Pfft
Jog on

As if eurotrash are less assholes.......

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by:
Do you understand i stated it was The World Wide Web which wasn't invented in America ? Or are you just thick ?

When the London Olympics were on, the opening ceremony had a tribute to Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the web. I was in the US, and the American commentators hadn't a clue what was going on. They just didn't know.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Its both.

And no, we're no better over here in most cases. It's just that we're not delusional and can admit it.

You, on the other hand come across as very insecure and childish. You seem to somehow want to take answers to a question on an Internet forum personally. That's sad.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by:
Do you understand i stated it was The World Wide Web which wasn't invented in America ? Or are you just thick ?

When the London Olympics were on, the opening ceremony had a tribute to Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the web. I was in the US, and the American commentators hadn't a clue what was going on. They just didn't know.

Reason being at the time many do not know the diference between the internet which was most definately an American invention and the WEB. Tim Berners-Lee created web pages to display data more effectively prior to him data was still transfered through command prompts and bulletin boards. being able to create web pages made sharing information alot easier but even today its a small fraction of whats on the internet.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore
Thanks for the clarification.

As to your assumptions of me, well assume away. Just shows how correct I was.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: network dude

Have written many posts on US presidents. Bush Jnr was as dumb as a box of rocks, Obama was reasonable but the drone strikes were excessive, Bush Snr was creepy - but then he was ex CIA. Clinton I liked but he couldn't keep it in his pants and Reagan was a man of his time, in the right place at the right time.

But Trump is just an asshole. The onky thing I can credit him with is talking to the NKs and he's flubbed that now as well.

And we don't just 'see his bloopers' - I know you'd like to think that but his regular stuff is shown, and it's still a shambles. It astounds me that people can listen to the man and think he makes any sense at all, or is competent to lead.

And.. If it makes you feel any better (it won't) but he's always come across as an asshole - right back to the 80s and 90s before he considered politics and was just a socialite. The politics just added to his asshattery.

I suppose you get to enjoy your opinion. He has done quite a few things I wanted him to do, and he has done them well. So while you hate him, I don't. I think he's an ass, and has a massive ego, but then, so are some who post here.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Why are there so many anti trumpers period.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
People outside the U.S are much less media savvy. But that was much more obvious 20 years ago, which was early internet. At that time I could not believe how angry people from, as an example and merely an observation, Australia were. So in interacting with them and people say in England I saw they fully believed what the media portrayed. Media outside U.S, just using Europe as an example fixates on things happening in the U.S. Of course this is done for a reason, beyond the scope of this post.

Europeans, or as we would say those in other western nations, just an example, get a very skewed view of people in the U.S. that is just not realistic. If one were regularly using the internet for the last decade or so you see that has changed somewhat, but not if one were to read only what they want to read and not venture off the beaten path.

Even in the U.S. recently i had someone say to me "Trump is a racist, I a voting for Biddin" He actually said that - Bid - IN. Because he only has a tiny little phone in his hand (incessantly) and only reads what is essentially a tiny bubble.

I often remind myself of this quote from Aristotle:

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

edit on 4-9-2020 by ReadOnly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Absolutely

But go ahead and criticize their country and government, their eyeballs will pop out of their beat red faces

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Um, that's a bit different, the British monarchy rules - 16 Commonwealth realms: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, and the United Kingdom.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadOnly

Regarding Australia, up until about 1995 people here highly trusted the media. Now we are much more cynical, though perhaps not enough !

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dwrdwrdwr

Be safe! Scary times to be living through

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join