It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
a reply to: alldaylong
Are you an idiot? The internet was created by the US military to transfer files from one place to another

Are you an idiot ?

The World Wide Web was created so you and i can have this conversation.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: FishBait

The cops don't even have guns in England so a little hard to shoot people. A simple google search

pictures or it didnt happen, oh wait.....

You know just as well as I do that's their version of SWAT and they do have weapons. The average day to day patrol cop walking the streets do not. Again, something you know but think you can side step with fake news out of context pics. The number of people killed by police in the UK was 3 in 2019. 0.5 per 10 million pop. The US is 34.8 per 10 mill pop. Steller fail by you though.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767You’re exactly right. The world needs a STRONG America. Let’s pretend for an instant that Antifa and blm wins and the US is reduced to nothing. What would happen? First someone would immediately fill the power vacuum. And who do you think that would be? New Zealand? They have a 3 boat Navy. England? No the first country that would try to fill the void would be China. And how do you think that would go? All your good would be sold be China and they would control and direct the World economy.
I bet all the American hating communists on this website would be begging for normalcy to return and wishing America was again protecting most of Europe and the rest of the NATO family

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You said it wasn’t created in the US. It was by the US military so yes you are an idiot
You’re probably not even old enough to know who it was created for and what the purpose was. I’m a retired military scientist and I was working when it went world wide

edit on 22-8-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You said it wasn’t created in the US. It was by the US military so yes you are an idiot

I suggest you ACTUALLY read what i stated. Here it is again

No, he is typing on The World Wide Web which was not invented by America

Do you understand i stated it was The World Wide Web which wasn't invented in America ? Or are you just thick ?

If you want to see an idiot, take a look into the mirror.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I suggest you ACTUALLY read what i stated. Here it is again

No, he is typing on The World Wide Web which was not invented by America

Do you understand i stated it was The World Wide Web which wasn't invented in America ? Or are you just thick ?

If you want to see an idiot, take a look into the mirror.

Guys, guys...we all know AL Gore invented the internet and the deep state has covered it up!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Nope it was all us

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Freeborn
No one will pass the uk as the "laughingstock" of the world.
A queen and boris>trump every day of the week.

Hey, hey you guys, we used to be relevant...I swear we did.....
Remember that industrial revolution guys?

You still can't get over the " fact " that without Britain there would never have been a country called The United States Of America.

Sour grapes or what ?

Nope
Someone had to be the first to get their ass whooped.
Redcoats were dressed for the part.

You lot need another smack?
Who hasn't whooped you at this point?

Even the tiny faulklands got theirs.

You are still so annoyed that without Britain your country would never have existed.

I can feel your pain in your reply. Must be very hard knowing that you only live where you do because of Britain.

In our defense, we only live where we do because we told Britain to kiss our asses. Then when they came here to spank us, they got their ass handed to them. So there is that.

We came back awhile later and turned The White House into a bonfire though . Naughty Brit's.

Yeah, that one hurt. Arrogant Brits sitting down in the White House — before torching it — to eat a meal prepared for President Madison and Dolly. But we did win some great naval duels with the Royal Navy — the Guerriere, Macedonian and Java — and the Battle of Lake Erie. Andy Jackson, aka “Old Hickory,” trounced British veterans of the Napoleonic wars at New Orleans, sadly after a peace treaty had been signed that the combatants were unaware of. But you Brits did pretty much destroy our merchant fleet and ruined our then vibrant international trade. And you turned back our invasion of Canada. But the burning of Washington and the White House was humiliating for our young nation. Damn Brits!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?

Simple answer: The world sees through the BS.

Trumpers don't see through the illusion.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The number of people killed by police in the UK was 3 in 2019. 0.5 per 10 million pop. The US is 34.8 per 10 mill pop. Steller fail by you though.

And as somone who lives in the UK I am very proud that our police only killed 3 people, but to suggest they are out of context and fail, not sure what point you are proving, these are not swat, we dont have swat we have tactical response, and each bullet fired must be accounted for, unlike american itchy trigger fingered cops

not our fault in the UK that American cops want to be judge jury and exucutioner, I prefer my police to bring people before a court of law, but your prior statement i responded to was this

"The cops don't even have guns in England so a little hard to shoot people."

, we do, they just show restraint

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
News networks tell people all over how to feel. Like most all things, follow the money.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: Freeborn
No one will pass the uk as the "laughingstock" of the world.
A queen and boris>trump every day of the week.

Hey, hey you guys, we used to be relevant...I swear we did.....
Remember that industrial revolution guys?

You still can't get over the " fact " that without Britain there would never have been a country called The United States Of America.

Sour grapes or what ?

Nope
Someone had to be the first to get their ass whooped.
Redcoats were dressed for the part.

You lot need another smack?
Who hasn't whooped you at this point?

Even the tiny faulklands got theirs.

You are still so annoyed that without Britain your country would never have existed.

I can feel your pain in your reply. Must be very hard knowing that you only live where you do because of Britain.

In our defense, we only live where we do because we told Britain to kiss our asses. Then when they came here to spank us, they got their ass handed to them. So there is that.

We came back awhile later and turned The White House into a bonfire though . Naughty Brit's.

Yeah, that one hurt. Arrogant Brits sitting down in the White House — before torching it — to eat a meal prepared for President Madison and Dolly. But we did win some great naval duels with the Royal Navy — the Guerriere, Macedonian and Java — and the Battle of Lake Erie. Andy Jackson, aka “Old Hickory,” trounced British veterans of the Napoleonic wars at New Orleans, sadly after a peace treaty had been signed that the combatants were unaware of. But you Brits did pretty much destroy our merchant fleet and ruined our then vibrant international trade. And you turned back our invasion of Canada. But the burning of Washington and the White House was humiliating for our young nation. Damn Brits!

Ancient history fast forward it took the USA to supply you with war goods during WW2. You all were going down in flames until we got in the war. Was it the Brits who marched into Berlin?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

The number of people killed by police in the UK was 3 in 2019. 0.5 per 10 million pop. The US is 34.8 per 10 mill pop. Steller fail by you though.

And as somone who lives in the UK I am very proud that our police only killed 3 people, but to suggest they are out of context and fail, not sure what point you are proving, these are not swat, we dont have swat we have tactical response, and each bullet fired must be accounted for, unlike american itchy trigger fingered cops

not our fault in the UK that American cops want to be judge jury and exucutioner, I prefer my police to bring people before a court of law, but your prior statement i responded to was this

"The cops don't even have guns in England so a little hard to shoot people."

, we do, they just show restraint

That's fine that's it's not a tactical team just cops with gun but you can easily verify this is not a common sight on UK streets. Most cop there don't have guns correct? I assume you are more likely to see these guys with ARs after a terrorist attack or around sensitive locations?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Are you an idiot? The internet was created by the US military to transfer files from one place to another

Arpanet.

Oh, how quickly they forget.

ARPANET - Definition & History

And from a link on the official DARPA website:

ARPANET and the Origins of the Internet

edit on 8/22/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Nope it was all us

Err.....no it wasn't.

It was pretty much a collective effort.
Sure, the initial notion and much of the practical application was done in the US, but a lot of that relied upon R&D work that was being carried out in both the UK and France.

And then there was Tim Berners-Lee and his WWW.

As with most technological advancements, certainly of this magnitude, no one person or nation can claim to be the sole inventors.

But I guess that doesn't stop people engaging in dick measuring competitions.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Ancient history fast forward it took the USA to supply you with war goods during WW2. You all were going down in flames until we got in the war. Was it the Brits who marched into Berlin?

Come on! Not one country won
the bloody war! It was a collective thing. If America was not involved, we would have lost, if Russia was not involved, we would have lost. If great Britain was not involved, we would have lost, and on and on!

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

How easy it was for America to produce goods for the war effort. American factories where NEVER BOMBED during the war, unlike British factories that had to endure constant air raids and bombing by The Nazi's.

Mainland America didn't even know it was at war. Life went on as normal without a single air raid taking place. Would love to have seen how America would have coped if it had to endure what Britain and mainland Europe did.

Load of pussies.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Nope it was all us

Without The World Wide Web we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The world wide web was invented by Sir Tim Berners-Lee in 1989 – originally he was trying to find a new way for scientists to easily share the data from their experiments. ... The world wide web opened up the internet to everyone, not just scientists

artsandculture.google.com...

It was all well and good America developing The Internet, but if only a few select people could use it what was the point?

Tim Berners-Lee's development of The Web allowed everyone access who wanted it. It was a BRITISH chap who did that.

edit on 23-8-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Ancient history......

Classic casual dismissal of something you are uncomfortable with.

..... fast forward it took the USA to supply you with war goods during WW2.

At a hugely inflated price.

The US turned its back on the UK and left the UK to fight alone against Nazi Germany.
Only our loyal cousins in Australia, New Zealand and Canada chose to stand side by side with us and for that they will always have out eternal gratitude.
Instead the US chose to profiteer from the war and supply both sides and thus make obscene amounts of money.....always something that takes priority.

You all were going down in flames.....

No, we weren't.
A myth that Americans seem to continually perpetuate in order to avoid the uncomfortable truths surrounding US profiteering

The Battle of Britain had been won and Hitler had abandoned all plans to invade the UK.
en.wikipedia.org...
Hitler had decided to invade Russia thus enabling his dreams of lebensraum. He also felt that if he defeated Russia and with the US's continued neutrality and desire to make money the UK would have no option but to accept peace with Germany despite refusing to even acknowledge all previous German offers.

.....until we got in the war.

I know some Americans find this uncomfortable but the fact is the US only entered the war after Japan's heinous attack on Pearl Harbour forced Germany who had a pact with Japan to declare war on the US.
If Germany had not declared war on them the US would have been quite content on exploiting the war for their own money making purposes.

That is historical fact.
Your history teachers and writers in Hollywood can not alter that regardless of how many times they try to paper over it.

Now I'm not one of those who will denegrate the great sacrifice so many brave US Armed Servicemen gave during WWII.
The fact is without US assisstance the war would have dragged on and on and probably resulted in a stalemate that would have completely drained and devestated the whole European continent.

Once involved the US committed 100% and were essential to the defeat of Hitler and Japan.
Their bravery can not be under stated.

But America DID NOT win the war all by themselves.
Far from it.

Was it the Brits who marched into Berlin?

No, neither was it you American's....it was the Russian's.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

The US was too busy hosting pro-Nazi rallies with the police protecting the American Nazis against Anti Facists. It took them until 1945 to deport the 'American Hitler' and disband the American Nazi Party/German-American Bund.

There's footage of their rallies here showing a packed Madison Square gardens and police/Nazis beating up a sole Jewish protestor who took the mic of the Bundesfurher and chanted 'down with Hitler' : vimeo.com...

Europe owes a lot of debt to the US soldiers who helped defeat the Nazis but reality is a lot different than the Holywood History version of events. US banks, manufacturers, State Department and oil companies were more than happy to supply the Nazis up until 1944 American Telecoms company ITT was even designing and supplying the focke wolfe and bombs that were dropped on UK cities and used to kill UK/US troops.

Goring's cousin lived in Philly was on the US War Production Board - he had ball bearing shipments redirected from US military to Nazi millitary and buisinesses despite US deperately needing them.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join