It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Why would we give 2 craps about the domestic policy of 5 toothless people and 2 million muslims

Maybe because if The Labour Party had won the U.K. General Election last year, U.S. Air Force units, U.S. early warning radar systems in The U.K. would have been either sent home or closed down.

Also U.S. forces would have been kicked out of Diego Garcia when the lease expired. And also sent packing from Ascension Island and other British Overseas Military bases we give The U.S. access to.

As a footnote, you do realise there are more Muslims in The U.S. than there are in Britain ? Education is your friend.

edit on 22-8-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: FishBait

The cops gun down unarmed people on the street all the time and that would never be allowed in other civilized countries.

This drivel shows you are highly ignorant or purposly trolling, go look at the statistics and come back and apologize for being dense and wasting oxygen that some trees worked so hard to produce.

The cops don't even have guns in England so a little hard to shoot people. A simple google search of people shot by cops in Europe would show you are the ignorant one. Most of Europe is less that 5 per year with many being 1 and some 0! Even when you go by percent of population we have a cop killing citizens rate 30+ times higher than other western countries.

The trees await your apology.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?

perhaps becaue trump is like marmite and its an international forum, with people of differing opinions, thank god, nothing worse than an echo chamber.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

The cops gun down unarmed people on the street all the time and that would never be allowed in other civilized countries.

Here is what you said in reference to the US, I replied to that so what in the center of zeuses butt hole does US statistics have to do with europe??

Do you want to make a statement and stick to it and support it? Or just admit you were talking out your posterior and go an apologize to the trees?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So then Great britain is to blame for all the evil done in the world by the US right?

No, not at all.

According to many it would be more accurate if that sentence stopped after the word 'world'.

Both are complete nonsense as is the notion that the US is to blame for all the world's problems today.....we've been #ting on each other and trying to use, manipulate and exploit each other since we climbed out of the tree's.

Nothing we do today is new or unique.....quite a damning indictment on the human species.
Perhaps its about time we started genuinely learning from our mistakes?

But I digress.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
First off, this isn't a USA site, this is a world wide site, so I am not complaining about views for other nations. Other areas perspective is a great thing in some cases. But if not complaining due to job requirements, then what drives people from thousands of miles away separated by vast oceans, to feel the need to adopt such a strong attitude about American politics?

I'm sure there is something driving this, and I'd like to know what it is. Is the telly telling you about the bad orange man? Is the political spectrum were you live so bland and boring that you have to take your game on the road? is your nation all squared away and in such good shape there just isn't anything to complain about?

Speaking from Scotland here. His bully boy tactics in acquiring land for his golf resort were totally unacceptable. The man is a buffoon

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I rest my case....I need say no more.

Thank you for proving me right.

America should be proud of you.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yet hes still beating you guys at every turn.

Funny huh?

What's the last item on the lefts agenda to pass again? Nothing recently that's right
edit on 8/22/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: network dude
First off, this isn't a USA site, this is a world wide site, so I am not complaining about views for other nations. Other areas perspective is a great thing in some cases. But if not complaining due to job requirements, then what drives people from thousands of miles away separated by vast oceans, to feel the need to adopt such a strong attitude about American politics?

I'm sure there is something driving this, and I'd like to know what it is. Is the telly telling you about the bad orange man? Is the political spectrum were you live so bland and boring that you have to take your game on the road? is your nation all squared away and in such good shape there just isn't anything to complain about?

Speaking from Scotland here. His bully boy tactics in acquiring land for his golf resort were totally unacceptable. The man is a buffoon

I bet you feel embarrassed Trump has a Scottish mother. I know i would.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

The cops don't even have guns in England so a little hard to shoot people. A simple google search

pictures or it didnt happen, oh wait.....

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: DBCowboy

This November, I'm guessing that you'll be voting for Biden. And before you say it, I know. . . . . but the democrats will let you anyway.

How do we go about changing things for the better?

Honestly? We can't. We just look for the best way to survive the crapfest for 80 years or so then die.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I couldn't possibly comment on that; my mother is a monkey hanger, she was born in Hartlepool......something I chose not to tell any of my friends. Even some of my Dad's brother's don't know yet......they've only been married 56 years!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12 a clown? You’re talking about Obama correct? He gave 150 billion to Iran. That’s who you’re talking about right?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I couldn't possibly comment on that; my mother is a monkey hanger, she was born in Hartlepool......something I chose not to tell any of my friends. Even some of my Dad's brother's don't know yet......they've only been married 56 years!

LOL Nice one.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Honestly? We can't. We just look for the best way to survive the crapfest for 80 years or so then die.

Genuine pearls of wisdom.....what would we do without you?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Would of
Could of
Should of

Is that the new brit motto?

There are more here but there are many many more of us.
Math and all.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Are you an idiot? The internet was created by the US military to transfer files from one place to another

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Deepstate propaganda is the reason why..

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I rest my case....I need say no more.

Thank you for proving me right.

America should be proud of you.

And yet you did.
Typical
"Right" to you is simply a direction, easily mistaken for east or west.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
Are you an idiot? The internet was created by the US military to transfer files from one place to another

Shhh
The brits don't know that.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join