It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Does the sanctity of NATO, fighting human caused climate change and Trump's cuddling up to dictators...have anything to do about anybody being a "never Trumper"? Me thinks it has a lot to do with it.
What’s so “sanctified” about NATO? All it does is protect Europe from Russia. Doesn’t do a damn thing for the USA or Canada. Europe is rich. The EU economy is only slightly less than America’s and it has 50 percent more people. One EU member has a nuclear arsenal. The EU has first-rate military equipment, world-class science and technology. Why does America have to protect Europe? We’ve spent hundreds of billions on Europe over the last 75 years. Europe needs to pay 100 percent of its own defense costs and stop leeching off U.S. taxpayers.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Most of us here don't care what you lot think.

Then why do you trawl through ATS looking for any opportunity to repeat your inane bollocks time and time again?

It seems to me an awful lot of people seem intent to concern themselves with every thing British even though they think we have nothing of any important to offer or say.

And its quite bizarre that for such an irrelevance people are awfully keen for us to have their back every time they involve themselves in other countries business.

So, how about you telling us exactly who has given us a 'whooping' and what exactly you were alluding to about The Falklands - at least that's what I think you were alluding to?
Come on, straight forward answers and no nonsensical empty rhetoric and raving.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This November, I'm guessing that you'll be voting for Biden. And before you say it, I know. . . . . but the democrats will let you anyway.

Not a #ing hope in hell!
Biden holds no appeal to me whatsoever and what little I know about Kamala Harris scares the crap out of me.

Vote for None of the above.

In our General Election last December I voted for an independent candidate.
I know that would be at least as much an empty gesture for you guys as it was for me......but what is the alternative?

How do we go about changing things for the better?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: NightVision

The Internet rose from the World Wide Web, which was invented by a British engineer and computer scientist, Tim Berners-Lee en.wikipedia.org... in 1983. The actual governing body of the Internet is ICANN which is not American.

And right now, sadly, the only thing that the US is #1 in is COVID-19 cases and in number of COVID-19 deaths. Thank you Donald Trump.

You know why were #1 in Covid? Because we test more than any other country on the planet. Thus you have more cases. If Obama were running the show you'd be praising him even tho the results are same. You're also wrong about the Internet. Is there anything else you want to be wrong about today?

Nope! Think you just stop. You just copied what Trump said, even though it is more BS from his mouth

Trump also said children were pretty much immune go the virus. Again, BS!

The guy is a complete moron!
edit on 22-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Why would the lion care what the sheep think?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

No need to apologise, all is good.

It is easy to get locked in to one's own mindset and fail to even consider different opinions and perspectives.

There is also a tendency to pigeon hole everything and everyone.
I try my best to take every individual topic or situation etc on its own individual merits.
On some things I guess some people would consider my opinions left wing and on others right wing......many are definitely no wing, they simply are what they are free from any particular political bias.
Of course I fail sometimes - far more often than I like - and I can be influenced by my own preconceived ideas.

I honestly don't get this obsession with everything being a left/right pissing contest.

edit on 22/8/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Londonistan will eat them from the inside before long.

Not before BLM and ANTIFA turns the US into The Soviet Union of America.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

To misquote someone: Thou doth protest too much methinks.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

we were the castoffs from around the globe, outside of orignial funding and extermination of the natives by the empire built on slavery GB didnt have that much to do in the colonies.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

The cops gun down unarmed people on the street all the time and that would never be allowed in other civilized countries.

This drivel shows you are highly ignorant or purposly trolling, go look at the statistics and come back and apologize for being dense and wasting oxygen that some trees worked so hard to produce.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

GB didnt have that much to do in the colonies.

Apart from the organisation, continuity, government and defence.

You do realise your Founding Fathers all had British ancestry. Or do you think they came from Mars ?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

To misquote someone: Thou doth protest too much methinks.

Lol
That is funny
As if you could think...
Lol

Prepackaged vomited msm anti trump talking points are all you add.
You yourself admitted you dont know the policy.

Hot wet garbage.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So then Great britain is to blame for all the evil done in the world by the US right?

Cause if you want to claim credit for our creation... you got to take the good with the bad!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

So then Great britain is to blame for all the evil done in the world by the US right?

Cause if you want to claim credit for our creation... you got to take the good with the bad!

No one denies the wrong doings of The British Empire.

Of course i hold my hands up to what happened. I expect you to hold your hands up to The U.S. wrong doings after 1776. You where on your own after that date.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I said I don't know much about domestic policies.
I do know some things, more than most non-American's - and certainly more than most Americans know about UK domestic policies - just not enough for me to feel comfortable about debating without doing further research etc.

I guess you think that is wrong and I should just say the first things that come into my head without thinking......just like someone else?

edit on 22/8/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Thats actually not what the Left is trying to do in America, there is a new project being pushed saying america started when the first slave arrived.

We have people activly trying to rewrite the history books, I fully understand the evils we have done, as well as the good and stand vehmently opposed to the history books that only write about the bad as if nothing we have ever done was decent or right.

A decent history book should cover the facts be they good or bad and not just push a narrative though I get that is an archaeic way of thinking.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Why would we give 2 craps about the domestic policy of 5 toothless people and 2 million muslims?

Lion v sheep

Like boris?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trump is so amazing he was able to do all that in less than 4 years. Perhaps he is a God.

I will admit, running the world's richest country into the ground in 4 years is quite a feat!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

" Why are there so many anti Trumpers from over seas? "

I would surmise that their Personal Lives in their Home Countries with Limited Liberties just Really Suck Right Now because of their Spinless Governments bowing Down to the Fake Pandemic , and so as the saying goes , Misery Loves Company .

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: network dude

Trump is so amazing he was able to do all that in less than 4 years. Perhaps he is a God.

I will admit, running the world's richest country into the ground in 4 years is quite a feat!

Lol
Wall street called, they said you are daft.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join