It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden says - There’s Never Been Anything We’ve Been Able to Accomplish

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I pasted the text of Joe Biden's acceptance speech into a "Readability Analyzer".

"Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: 5.64"

"Fry Readability Grade Level: 7"

At best a 7th grade reading level.

Labeled as 12% difficult words.

So yeah Joe's speech was great if it was a 7th grade book report. Pretty sad for a Presidential nominee.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lollollmao
Sounds like the Obama Biden campaign slogan.

We couldnt accomplish #.

I rember the Obozos smack down "you didn't build that and you didn't do such and such" so maybe Creepy slow Joe was having a senior moment and was reflecting back to that smack down.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My presidency shall be marred by the top officials who think by themselves, allowing your fellow Americans to mismanage crisis prone politics to police the population whims. We're fighting at them in order to produce a more streamlined operation of making freedom more free, despite equivocal involvement in world affairs by lessoning the impact of former detractors who claim we are on the right path for Americans to reclaim freedom and austerity for the good of children when the laws don't apply to them as closely as we try to balance them on influenced cooperation with other sources of capturing and injecting proper patriotism that can insure against special actors who are not living a dream but only nightmares that we provide for them showing true patriots that we can hope and change how incremental steps placed in this modern society can get more cooperation to further goals and produce results we can either agree on or take it on from a different angle proving that participants will indeed agree measures are imposed to reign in these freedoms that are only protected by a strict code of awareness that my government provides whereby accounts are examined and pursed for greater gains and better citizen involvement in the goals of the new way to insure life remains similarly similar to values we try to hold dear if not sacred and levy the public to help make fruitious gains all the while holding values set and clear for a win win timetable we all participate in.

Original satire^^^^ Or did I get advanced copy? Run on sentences are on purpose, as is the undeniable schizobabble. When is the ham sandwich gonna throw their hat into the ring? It's getting to be a sick joke that will very likely get worse, at best, to maybe just full on terrorscripted. That dude just oozes almost every characteristic of an imbecile focused on only, literally, the next 30 seconds. What the uff is add? Saddest part, this could become our new reality.

Funny add-ons, how much does a presidential butt wiper rate? How much can he bench? Innie or outtie?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Lol... in June Joe Biden yelled, "America must reelect Trump!"

Right after that, the Puppet Masters put the puppet in his basement... where he remains to this day.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
We can only imagine the horror when Biden starts picking his Cabinet Secretaries 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Joe said it.
He royally screwed up his most important speech.
Yet, the MSM said it was his BEST ever.

Well...the 2 statements aren't mutually exclusive, are they?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Shortest acceptance speech on record?

Full of benign ordinary catch phrases.

Sounded to me like it was written by a 4th grader.

Also did he really bring up the 3 year old debunked Charlottesville stuff??

And they were carrying torches too!

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Here is a good clip from the WhiteHouse that contrasts 2008 Biden against 2020 Biden.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Once he refers to IKEA, you'll know that precious little time is left to dig your moat.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Pretty much everyone is in agreement that Biden gave a great speech. So he left out a word on the double negative. Big deal.

i would wager anything that Trump makes more gaffes in his speech.

Well trumps speech is predictable, he will Ramble on about fake news and what a wonderful job he's doing and that America will fall apart under Biden's leadership.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

"Shortest acceptance speech on record?

Full of benign ordinary catch phrases.

Sounded to me like it was written by a 4th grader.

Also did he really bring up the 3 year old debunked Charlottesville stuff??"

I just scanned through the transcripts and discovered Biden also repeated the false claim debunked on every honest site that Trump ended coverage for pre existing conditions.

edit on 22-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Well I live overseas and I can tell you one thing I have never heard of anyone here thinking that Biden is qualified to lead the American people and to be the next American president and I live in a country with a hundred 34 million people not one comment about Biden being able to lead America forward for the good of the American people and for the good of the world population.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join