It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m seeing very little enthusiasm for Biden locally

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Surprisingly there's no enthusiasm in the liberal media either.

They are disappointed that Joe Biden is not participating in the tour that presidential nominees normally conduct immediately following the convention.

His spokesman says Joe Biden will make a virtual Cross Country tour, lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Colorado, Florida, Iowa, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

These are the only states that matter. If you don't live here, your vote doesn't count.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

I'm in California so my vote never counts, yet I vote anyway hoping someday the people will wake up and finally reject this leftist sh!tshow. The silent majority is growing everywhere, even here. And if we can move the needle even a little bit to the right maybe more people will start to hope there's a chance and get off the couch and participate. Pie-in-the-sky dreaming I know, but what the heck.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am on the west coast liberal area......now that you mention about political signs we usually get a lot of signs even for the locals running.....dems and republicans......I am not seeing any signs for biden or trump or bumper stickers for that matter a reply to: underpass61

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Haven't seen any signs for Biden.

Trump on the other hand? Man!! I hope after the election all those signs are finally retired!!
Not because "Trump bad" but because it looks like the worst case of "lawn dandruff" since the pink flamingo craze.
Where do you live?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Did you see these in your travels?

www2.ljworld.com...[/q uote]Impressive large-scale art, but I’ve seen and heard way too much of those two to think they’re as saintly and heroic as the artist portrays them. I’m reminded of the iconographic “HOPE” image of Obama.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Why would anyone support a politician who has been in office for 47 years who says they’re going to change things?

How stupid do they think people are?

You spelled brain-dead Democratic wrong.

No worries - you can thank me later.

edit on 8/21/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
Biden looks fragile old and sickly. He could pass away and the Black/ Asian lady and Nancy the Terrible Pelosi would run the country. Does any one want that situation? Trump may not be the smartest sharpest tack in the box, but he cares and is trying. We have seen a lot of personal growth from the spoiled opinionated narcissist, but at the core he is a good honest person who is growing up and making people behave better. Plus if he wins my mother would just explode. A lot of narcissus would. I hated the Obama era, we worked hard so the poor and rich got a free ride. No vacations for the working crowd. I don’t ever want to revisit that. I don’t feel like Obama was honest, he was quite and did as he dam well pleased. Bad for the working people.
The main reason I voted for Obama in 2008 was the possibility of Palin becoming prez if something happened to McCain. While I think most Democrats would be delighted if Harris took over for Biden, she might scare off undecideds and never-Trump RINOs. At least I hope so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join