It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m seeing very little enthusiasm for Biden locally

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Haven't seen any signs for Biden.

Trump on the other hand? Man!! I hope after the election all those signs are finally retired!!
Not because "Trump bad" but because it looks like the worst case of "lawn dandruff" since the pink flamingo craze.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think this election is going to bloody the nose of the DNC. They have grossly over played their hand. It’s possible that the Republicans will retake the house. We will see in 73 days.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
if YOU say so..but that also applies to the person who is president right now as well! oh the IRONY

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: jjkenobi

People are attracted to cult of personalities. Charisma goes along way. Most voters are not well educated on politics and vote based on lower standards.

Therefore, to win, you just have to appeal to the gullible masses.

That poster plays for your team so I'll count this one as a swing and a miss.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
I only know one person in Texas that I'm willing to discuss politics with, and he's voting for Biden.

Why?
Because anyone but trump.
His words.

If you doubt the stupidity of people, think again.

Anyone but Hillary is the only reason Trump won. i took that tack last time, but would vote for a ham sandwich before voting for Trump this election.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Is anyone else noticing a lack of enthusiasm for Biden compared to previous candidates?

Are you kidding? Just look at this incredible show of support!

EDIT: Ooops, my bad, wrong guy!

MSN LINK

edit on 8 21 2020 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Did you see these in your travels?

www2.ljworld.com...[ed itby]edit on 21-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

I live just outside of Austin. There a quite a few Trump signs in the yard. I have only seen 1 house with a Biden sign taped inside their window- lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm in Pennsylvania. You don't see that many Trump signs in Pittsburgh. (Peduto's brownshirts handled that) Go out of town and they are all over the place.

The BLM clown are protesting at Peduto's house and boy is he pissed. Some of us are thinking about making a run down there tomorrow. Take the protesters some bottled water, Gatorade and sandwiches.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How many people worked on those? 5? 10? 20?

You're funny.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Where are those? I have a friend with a crop duster and I know where to get about 100 gallons of Roundup.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I see your 8 farmers and raise you 11 student powered trucks for Trump parading through Delaware.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Why would anyone support a politician who has been in office for 47 years who says they’re going to change things?

How stupid do they think people are?

But hey let’s support a psycho with no political experience, 4 chapter 11s , fraud school, marries a 19yr old ‘model’, world wrestling federation!?, reality tv show producer, a global beauty pageant financier’

I mean there’s really no room to invoke the word stupidity; As in voting because of popularism and not a politician. ( too bad we don’t choose doctors based on those qualifications)

He’s got my vote though.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Is anyone else noticing a lack of enthusiasm for Biden compared to previous candidates?

Are you kidding? Just look at this incredible show of support!

EDIT: Ooops, my bad, wrong guy!

MSN LINK

Hey is that kris kobachs boat front and center? That is it. And that’s from the Florida boat rally for trump🤣🤣😂😂.

Is that bannon and kolfage chilling on deck?

The guy who was overlooking trumps voter fraud group. 😅🤣🤪

Lol. Mexico sure is paying for that wall.

Maga2020
edit on 21-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Reaching back 4 years for some lame jab? You're funny too.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Biden looks fragile old and sickly. He could pass away and the Black/ Asian lady and Nancy the Terrible Pelosi would run the country. Does any one want that situation? Trump may not be the smartest sharpest tack in the box, but he cares and is trying. We have seen a lot of personal growth from the spoiled opinionated narcissist, but at the core he is a good honest person who is growing up and making people behave better. Plus if he wins my mother would just explode. A lot of narcissus would. I hated the Obama era, we worked hard so the poor and rich got a free ride. No vacations for the working crowd. I don’t ever want to revisit that. I don’t feel like Obama was honest, he was quite and did as he dam well pleased. Bad for the working people.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
Biden looks fragile old and sickly. He could pass away and the Black/ Asian lady and Nancy the Terrible Pelosi would run the country. Does any one want that situation?

Oh my gosh that would be horrible, huh?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here in San Antonio, I've seen more than a couple of Biden porch signs, as well as some Black Lives Matter signs.

However, they never overlap and in both areas, there are a couple of Trump signs.

It's hard to gauge the this because the physical reality is, leftist intentionally vandalize property, especially Trump signs and stickers.

Seems it wasn't too long ago that people were vandalizing cars with Trump bumper stickers.

So, in essence, it's hard to determine real numbers because of leftist backlash over Trump signs and why subject your property to leftist hate?

Silent Majority, stay loud leftist users.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Reaching back 4 years for some lame jab? You're funny too.

Ha. I guess you haven’t heard.

Bannon just made bail though 😅😂
5 million dollars bond to be exact.

HAd to dig for it on fix news

www.foxnews.com...

The boat in question

www.instagram.com...

Only the best!

Where’s our First Lady? Be best!

edit on 21-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Fired 4 years ago, so what?

Boat? One boat? Owned by some grifter trying to legitimize himself? Any comment on the other 1,599 boats?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yep this Bannon crap is despicable. President Trump cut him loose a long while ago.

I do wonder why you are dragging FLOTUS into this? Going for the low blow I guess. Aren’t y’all supposed to be going high and taking the moral high ground? Showing your bias though is more important- right?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join