It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m seeing very little enthusiasm for Biden locally

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I live in highly liberal Austin, in a highly liberal neighborhood. Not long ago, the number of Beto yard signs and bumper stickers on display was staggering.

I regularly walk all around my area since the pandemic struck, and I’ve seen exactly one Biden yard sign and maybe one bumper sticker. I’ve seen more Bernie signs than Biden ones, and quite a few campaign signs for local politicians. I used to see a lot of BLM signs, too, but they’re much less in evidence now. Is anyone else noticing a lack of enthusiasm for Biden compared to previous candidates?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I've made a 4 hour drive down to Cincinnati a couple times in the last month. I couldn't count how many Trump signs and flags I've passed. Hundreds.

I did count the Biden signs/flags I passed. One.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Why would anyone support a politician who has been in office for 47 years who says they’re going to change things?

How stupid do they think people are?
edit on 21-8-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

I think a lot of it has to do w the media ignoring/silencing/labeling Trump supporters. By refusing to give them a voice and show how truly diverse they are, they are creating a Red Tsunami Warning.

Biden 14 pts ahead in the polls?

Not a chance.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

But television says Biden is f# awesome and Trump is Satan.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh, I'm enthusiastic about Biden. Kind of like those occasional enthusiastic NASCAR fans who go to the races more in hopes of seeing a really good crash than actually enjoying the race. I want to see the whole DNC race team crash and burn in a glorious conflagration.

Yeah, I'm real enthusiastic about Biden!
:
edit on 2020 8 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Why would anyone support a politician who has been in office for 47 years who says they’re going to change things?

Actually they think people are very, very stupid. And sadly, in many cases they are spot on correct.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You don't think the Obama Administration changed things?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

People are attracted to cult of personalities. Charisma goes along way. Most voters are not well educated on politics and vote based on lower standards.

Therefore, to win, you just have to appeal to the gullible masses.
edit on 21-8-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

For the worse, yes.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've seen one Biden sign in our area, in my wife's uncle's yard. There are quite a few Trump signs here.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I only know one person in Texas that I'm willing to discuss politics with, and he's voting for Biden.

Why?
Because anyone but trump.
His words.

If you doubt the stupidity of people, think again.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm in indiana and it's easily pro trump.
No surprise there.

All that matters are the few swing states.
Florida
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Michigan
Wisconsin

Those states determine the next election.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There is no genuine enthusiasm for Biden.
He's a proven loser...This is the THIRD time he's running for President... Right?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

For the worse, yes.

Then you can't talk out two sides of your mouth, and say that in Biden's 47 years of service he hasn't changed anything!

You could have said, for example:

edit on 21-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
There is no genuine enthusiasm for Biden.
He's a proven loser...This is the THIRD time he's running for President... Right?

Biden 3 times, Hillary 2 times.....

....so embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There is alot more evidence of Biden being a racist then there ever was of Trump being one.

There is as much evidence of Biden being a perverted pedo as there is as Trump being a racist.

There is more evidence of Biden having dementia then there is of Trump being a racist.

So there are actually people out there who are going to vote for a Racist pedo with dementia and the Trump supporters are the brainwashed ones ..

Now thats funny.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm seeing very little enthusiasm for Biden nation wide ....

Google Search Trends

Hillary was trending better then Biden this time four years ago and she lost due to the lack of enthusiasm of her base.

This coming election is a measures of Donald Trumps support or lack of support... it has nothing to do with Joe Biden; he is nothing more than an empty suit at this point the DNC could have chosen anyone to run for president and the November election would turn out just the same.

The backroom deals that secured Joe Biden's nomination where discussions over which person in the DNC would be the most plain vanilla. The person that could best stay out of the way and allow Trump to defeat himself. That person was Joe Biden; the midea would be kind to him but otherwise ignore him; he himself has a sleepy attitude so he wouldn't like rock any boats; and his clear struggle with coherency meant he could be easily manipulated by the power brokers in the DNC.

edit on 21-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I still see Obama-Biden bumper/window stickers on cars in Chicago.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
if YOU say so..but that also applies to the person who is president right now as well! oh the IRONY

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: jjkenobi

People are attracted to cult of personalities. Charisma goes along way. Most voters are not well educated on politics and vote based on lower standards.

Therefore, to win, you just have to appeal to the gullible masses.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join