It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown aircraft over my area

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I had just gone outside for a quick stargaze, when I spotted a strange aircraft with unusual lights on it. it appears to be a large Cessna, though it has fuselage spotlights which are flashing as well as nav lights.

I have been watching this aircraft for the last twenty minutes, it appears to be on station, I have been monitoring flight radar and there are no aircraft over my immediate area at this moment. No commercial nor light aircraft.

I have noted on one of my Other threads where I saw this same aircraft flying around last Thursday and this same aircraft as I recognise the lighting layout was obviously a fixed wing aircraft though according to Flight Radar was flagging as an Ambulance victoria helicopter. This was no Helo I saw.

Now this aircraft has no active transponder, It is not registering on flight radar, I guess this is why it is flying in hi vis to avoid collission.

I am in the south of melbourne near Noble Park can anyone confirm this, please

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith
A number of aircraft have alternate flashing landing lights. Its used to scare off birds from the aircraft track. The Dash-8 uses it. You also need to bare in mind that not all aircraft are yet carrying ADSB transponders so wont show up on flight tracking software. i also seem to remember that certain instrumented aircraft have distinct flashing light patterns to distinguish themselves during particular survey works. I certainly wouldn't get too worried or excited about it, you are in a pretty heavily populated part of Melbourne, that should give you a hint as to how mundane its likely to be.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian
Hi I know the flightpaths in my area as we have a municipal airport about 10 ks away an I live under a flight path. These landing craft are flying east to west. This odd craft was on a north to south loop.

This craft was not going in for a landing, also at being 10 ks away ftom the airport it would be way too early for landing lights.

Whatever this craft was it was flying a very odd circuit.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Probably a Covid-19 response vehicle making sure you naughty Victorians stay home!

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Hi I know the flightpaths in my area as we have a municipal airport about 10 ks away an I live under a flight path. These landing craft are flying east to west. This odd craft was on a north to south loop.

This craft was not going in for a landing, also at being 10 ks away ftom the airport it would be way too early for landing lights.

Whatever this craft was it was flying a very odd circuit.
South Bend, IN,

It is a very common protoco; to turn on landing lights when below 18000 et as an anti collision aid without regard to how far from landing you are. And with the global use of GPS, routine flight paths are a thing of the past.It used to be that rigid adherence to STARsor Standard Terminal Arrival procedures were the rule.Now,more often than not, "direct to fix"clearances are given.It used tobethat to go from JFK to LAX you had to flight plan using jet airways, like a routing such as JFK - J146 (which takes you over Allntown, PA, Williamsport, Cleveland, then Iowa City and Omaha, Lincoln, NE, Goodland,KS, Gunnison, CO, Las Vegas, then finally, after zigging and zagging all ovr the place, LAX. Now, once we get to 41,000 feet, west of the Nw York ATC nightmare, we can ask for and routinely can get a clearance to go direct to Colorado Springs, and then direct to LAX.Flight paths on jet airways are the exception now. And when you are burning a gallon of jet fuel every second, time is money.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There are ‘alternative aircraft’ that do not do Bernoulli but have de-coupled from local gravity, are black, and triangle shaped.

They, supposedly, have a graphene skin and can rearrange the light source as needed. I have witnessed it happen! I no longer just look up and say “jumbo jet” or “Cessna” as those were shown to me as a possible configuration on the same craft (i.e., the BBT).

Your answer is, Big Black Triangle.

But we will probably never know.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

There are ‘alternative aircraft’ that do not do Bernoulli but have de-coupled from local gravity, are black, and triangle shaped.

They, supposedly, have a graphene skin and can rearrange the light source as needed. I have witnessed it happen! I no longer just look up and say “jumbo jet” or “Cessna” as those were shown to me as a possible configuration on the same craft (i.e., the BBT).

Your answer is, Big Black Triangle.

But we will probably never know.

Also known as the TR3B Aurora

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Which doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's what "they" want you to think....

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey OP,

I've seen strange aircraft lately in the area, that sounds a lot like the description you provided. I'm not quite sure what to make of what we could be seeing, but the strange flight path stands out.

I've heard everything from drones, to starlink satellites, to top secret government aircraft, to UFO's. Question for you. Is the flight path different from most planes in that it looks almost as if it patrolling a certain area, flying at the same altitude and in some cases back and forth?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

By my meaning this craft is flying an odd circuit I meant usually aircraft over my area are heading to Moorabbin from king island, sale ad gippsland region. They usually follow a straight flightpath.

The flight path this odd craft was on a circuit which would take it over 3 major freeways, my suspicion is that as dictator dan was not allowed access to the air force or defence force drones, and as proven by the hotel coronavirus breakout, he would prefer to contract out, so he has plausible deniability.

The aicraft possibly would employ number plate and infra red to spot rebels out after curfew.

Here is a recent story on an aircraft that was reported being on station for hours on end:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I do find it odd that this is the same aircraft that I observed that wben I checked flight radar it was registering as a victorian ambulance helicopter.

The question is what is being hidden and what nefarious reason would you use the transponder to pretend you are an air ambulance helicopter, when its a fIxed wing.

And a week later the same aircraft has no identity.

To those that replied I understand aircraft may fly a roundabout way to a destination, de lo ending on radar tracks etc, though this craft was on a mission or onstation.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Agreed, this gubment has really let the power go to their heads, they are throwing so much money at enforcement for a paltry amount collected in fines and penalties.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Just an update pol air 30 is doing fly bys over melbourne with no nav lights, Please check flight radar 24. It is doing circuits from the city to frankston around the south eastern suburbs. Its now heading back to melbourne city.

Could someone explain any legitimate reason to fly with no nav lights, over a major capital city.

Victoria is the police state.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit
The TR-3B never existed and in any case was never called Aurora. If you had bothered to follow the many threads on here on this over many years you would know. I'm pretty damn sure Zaphod and myself are way more aware than your average conspiracy geek. Its very well known that the name "TR-3B" was a misunderstanding of the term "Tier 3B" which from memory was a budget line item. This is not to say that classified aircraft dont exist (they do), or even that high performance "black" programs haven't been run they almost certainly have, the "Green Lady" being the most well and actually documented one. But far to many disinformation stories have either been put out there or sprung up and taken advantage of, and the TR-3B is just one of them.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
They were probably involved in a pursuit and asked to drop their nav lights to avoid detection. I live in Sydney and they occasionally do that up here. We also get about twice a year Army Special Forces doing exercises and they literally fly in 4 ship formations over our house at night in 4 ship formation with no nav lights at very low level.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7
Yes because suburban Melbourne is the perfect place for top secret government aircraft or UFO's to visit. Absolutely no one will see them or post comments about it on aircraft or conspiracy forums. Hmmm....

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Did you actually read the story you linked to? The Airservices Australia representative actually explained it.

A'n Airservices Australia spokeswoman told Daily Mail Australia that it has not had any complaints about the plane. 'We understand it was conducting a survey that required it to fly back and forth in a grid pattern,' she said. 'This kind of 'airwork' (as it's known) is fairly common and permitted under CASA rules.'

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I've noticed on FB/Reddit a few times now people reporting a "drone" / plane not on flightradar24 etc here in Perth (Western Australia)

In actual fact it's simply a WAPOL (Police) Airvan, when they're doing real work ie detecting methlabs/aerial surveillance they simply don't transmit otherwise you see it orbiting on plane.watch/flightradar/flightware almost daily.

The issue is from 8000ft all you can see is its white longish wings, also its one of the loudest prop planes I've heard operating regularly if you don't count twin turbo props.

I can hear the damn thing with all my windows closed, they should really pony up the dough for a hush kit or something...

thewest.com.au...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

There's been a lot of survey work going on lately because of the radical reduction in air traffic. They've been really busy taking advantage of not much normal traffic to survey the crap out of everything they can.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Tier 3 was actually a UAV system designation. Tier N/A was microdrones, Tier I was low altitude, long endurance, Tier II was medium altitude long endurance, Tier II+ was high altitude long endurance, and Tier III- was high altitude long endurance VLO. Those were the official designations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join