It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is something nobody brought up which is very strange

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I watched part of the convention and one thing that I noticed was missing was Biden son. Call folks what's the reason for that.
My guess is that his son is under investigation and they want to keep them out of the limelight.
Do you guys think I'm right about this?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I had the same thoughts except I took it a step further and wondered why daddy Joe Biden was even running with those Ukrainian skeletons dancing in his closet.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I watched part of the convention and one thing that I noticed was missing was Biden son. Call folks what's the reason for that.
My guess is that his son is under investigation and they want to keep them out of the limelight.
Do you guys think I'm right about this?

FWIW Hunter did do the little montage with his sister where they essentially introduce their Dad and they replayed Beau's speech in introducing Biden in 2008 I think. That said Hunter looked rough.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I had the same thoughts except I took it a step further and wondered why daddy Joe Biden was even running with those Ukrainian skeletons dancing in his closet.

Because he knows they'll never prosecute him.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Prosecute him for what? What was he suspect of doing?

Explain? Or not.

Maga

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Wrong. He was there with his sister. Watch again

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Explain? Or not.

Maga

he got a good job.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Explain? Or not.

Maga

Do you not read the news? Ukraine is investigating his role in the corruption from a few years ago. If it's discovered that he had a hand in the illegal investigation on the Trump campaign he will still get away with that.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Explain? Or not.

Maga

Do you not read the news? Ukraine is investigating his role in the corruption from a few years ago. If it's discovered that he had a hand in the illegal investigation on the Trump campaign he will still get away with that.

So you don’t know from that ill informed tripe.

Maybe he can lie under oath and get a pardon from trumped

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hunter's appearance was all perfect and a great 'roll' model for all Democrats supporting the Harris/Biden Ballot 😆

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Explain? Or not.

Maga

So you don’t know from that ill informed tripe.

Maybe he can lie under oath and get a pardon from trumped

Ill-informed tripe? Ok Mr. Democrat sympathizer, just ignore the corruption and everything will be fine.

Please. He admitted what he did on video and you just sweep it under the rug. Nice.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Explain? Or not.

Maga

Didn't he use his position of power to get someone running a high stakes investigation fired so that his kid wouldn't get exposed for having a fictional high paying position that he extorted a foreign government into creating.... Just so his kid could get a free huge pay check from a company receiving billions of US tax payer dollars?

I mean, that's pretty sketchy at every step if it's how I remember it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

Explain? Or not.

Maga

Didn't he use his position of power to get someone running a high stakes investigation fired so that his kid wouldn't get exposed for having a fictional high paying position that he extorted a foreign government into creating.... Just so his kid could get a free huge pay check from a company receiving billions of US tax payer dollars?

Yep. He told them to fire the investigator or they wouldn't receive the billion dollars of US aid. They did, he released it to them.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

Explain? Or not.

Maga

Yep. He told them to fire the investigator or they wouldn't receive the billion dollars of US aid. They did, he released it to them.

Using a position of power to extort a foreign nation into giving your personal accounts back money you told your nation to send from the paychecks of every tax payer-

Stay classy democrats.
I only every vote for independents because the two party system is hosed- but h Joe was a terrible pick VP and now you want him in the big chair.
Maybe I'll run myself in 2024, I can't possibly be a worse pick than Joe.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Presidential pardons. Yeah, gonna come off awkward. But if he is actually elected, the militant liberal left would praise it and burn down entire cities that opposed it, do as I do, do as i say... or else.
edit on 21-8-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Explain? Or not.

Maga

Because google is very difficult to navigate for those with only the minimal amount of brain cells needed to function, aka, the liberal left:
www.google.com...
Even with this article trying to portray him as a good clean cut, it shows his true colors as anything but.
edit on 21-8-2020 by PhatalError because: Tried to dumb it down to preschool level for the liberals

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If Joe Biden wins, he's protected from being indicted, and also from being extradited to Ukraine to stand trial.

new topics

top topics

join