It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would speak of Christ and the Anti-Christ.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Wonderful, thank you. Spirituality is something that has to be inhaled, rarther than consumed.

If you attain enlightenment in your thone room I wonder if it be remembered like the Bodhi Tree!

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

If you attain enlightenment in your thone room I wonder if it be remembered like the Bodhi Tree!

Wait! I thought that I was already enlightened.
You mean there's more?

Okay. Breathe.
Inhale. Exhale. Inhale ...

Yes.

I can breathe anywhere. No need to make the reading alcove special. I have to keep the exhaust fan on in there for reasons.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

You mean there's more?

My friend, there is so, so, SO much more, we haven't begun yet.

Lest you consider the journey from its beginning, in which case we've progressed Formidably!

Perhaps in the wrong direction, but when your Compass is broken, how do you really know which Way is True?

^_^

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

lol, yes apparently more.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Wonderful, thank you. Spirituality is something that has to be inhaled, rarther than consumed.

(Abomination of Desolation Question)

Simple Terms. This Earth has no Rings/Rainbow as stated in the Book of Revelations. Because of "dead flesh on earth" that is suppressing the natural function. When God introduces "joseph into the genealogy, and then into the accounting of the the tribes in revelation".............then humanity will suffer and die on earth, until this earth and creation dies. At the same time, God is not using this earth's people/generation for the new earths more then a few souls here and there from humanities history, because there is no "rainbow" no unified field on earth as a consequence of "dead flesh".

Today there are no signs on earth, no signs in the temple, but this is not always the case. Everything will be resolved soon.

If enough people are killed. (about 1 billion by my estimate), of those genetic lines, this earth may have an expression but not completely to the satisfaction of god, for the new universe for this generation. Additionally your suffering which will continue to magnify may be slowed down.

The "ensign of nations according to isaiah" does not resolve the conflict between man and god over dead flesh, he makes provision for god's mercies, and for the people,the accusation is still humanities.

There's a big difference between god giving the provision to do a "take down", versus, performing a work out of own interests in the argument. Everything will be resolved soon. This year. (I will try to wipe out between 1 and 2 billion old testament belt).
edit on 24-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Anubie

Anubie, Jesus said the Fathers Kingdom is within us (Luke 17:21). Revelation is showing us an image of that journey to the kingdom from Johns viewpoint. The seven lampshades that are alight are the gates that John had passed to enter that kingdom. A kingdom in which you too, will witness, one day.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Anubie

I would daresay that would one so dare as to starve himself in Modern Man's current state, then surely he would perish (however long medicine and gadgets can extend this span).

However, would One who has Fed in Spirit dare so daunt this task, while in full 'prayer' (I struggle with the agreed definition of 'prayer', i see it as a state of 'being') well then... I Wonder...

^_^

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I would add such:

The commonly agreed upon definition of prayer, though performed in Good Intentions, essentially wields the Word without Spirit.

For I may throw many words at you without saying One Word!

^_^

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join