It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Hospitalizations Decreasing...But Not Covid-19 Deaths. Something is Awry.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Most very wealthy people have several white-collar criminals in their large circle of associates. That is a no-brainer, for those who are blessed with common sense.

Any Prosecutor could cast a net into a random Billionaires circle of associates and haul out a few criminals.

The Southern District of New York could have successfully conducted this fishing expedition with President Trump 5 or 10 years ago.

But the SDNY didn't contract their Trump Obsession Derangement (TOD) until after he beat Hillary.

That doesn’t really matter when his top picks are going to jail. But hey you use what you want to justify you reasoning to blindly follow someone who surrounds himself with crooks. Seems stupid to do such a thing but hey, I’m not the blinded one here so there is that.
To put it simply, you are being played and sadly can’t even see it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yes, a small percentage, when compared to total deaths and even smaller when compared to hospitalizations.

And your OP even points out that you jumped the gun ad couldn't wait to see if the drop happened or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I think people missed FS's sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have heard on the news there was a backlog of so-called Covid-19 deaths and they started turning the backlog in.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Even though his own chosen people are being charged with crimes all the time and spending time.
Stealing money from people such as those that share your mentality.
Cmon man think about it. His own people are going down and yet you just blame the left even though a massive report from the GOP is condemning Trump and allies and people being charged and many facing charges who Trump placed in powerful positions.
Man take your goggles off bro.

This is NOT about Trump.
Change your record , as it is scratched.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Seems stupid to do such a thing but hey, I’m not the blinded one here so there is that.

"There are none so blind as those that just will not see." - Louis Armstrong
You needed that.
You will thank me later when you gain this thing called wisdom.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

When I read it there was little to no indication of sarcasm, lets see if they respond, perhaps though people should be clear when being sarcastic when it involved the death of 6million innocent people.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"I have heard on the news there was a backlog of so-called Covid-19 deaths and they started turning the backlog in"

That could account for the change in ratios if happening in enough areas, I hadn't considered that.

Has anyone else seen news of this locally?

My whole family, including elderly parents live in an area getting hit pretty hard by the current 'wave' so have a completely non-political interest in learning what is causing the differences between regions.

edit on 21-8-2020 by aeroscrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
The whole post was sarcastic.

The double dip of "Why would they do that? Because it's a conspiracy and negative. The reason? Something to do with Trump." should have tipped you off.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I will answer you with another question.

If someone planning to use the votes of all Covid 19 dead people?

That would be the ultimate scam wouldn't it? Money for the Covid-19 case, and a vote from him/her after death. It's easier to pull off the former than the latter.

You know they have no limit.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: aeroscrog
I recall NY Governor Cuomo "finding" 3,500 dead people that could be labeled as Covid-19 deaths, right after the CDC liberalized what could constitute a Covid-19 death.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Re: covidtracking.com...

The illogical trend continues...

5,000 fewer Covid-19 patients in U.S. hospitals today, than 7 days ago.

No decline in the number of daily U.S. deaths over the past 7 days.

Were all 5,000 discharges due to the patients dying?
edit on 8/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
These are called "legacy deaths" and they have a surplus of them to keep pushing their narrative. A couple weeks ago it was 50k deaths they were saving to prolong the death count.

I encourage everyone to follow @ethicalskeptic on twitter.
edit on 21-8-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

"Legacy Deaths"? I'll look that up. I bet money and politics are involved.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
With Dr. Birx saying COVID-19 deaths are inflated by 25%, and the CDC Director forced to admit under oath that some hospitals are classifying non-Covid19 deaths as Covid-19 deaths, it's only a matter of time before the truth is officially revealed.

With deaths still not decreasing along with hospitalization utilization (source: covidtracking.com... ), that answer will hopefully come SOONER rather than LATER.

The greed and political games need to stop.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

With deaths still not decreasing along with hospitalization utilization (source: covidtracking.com... ), that answer will hopefully come SOONER rather than LATER.

They are already at about half of what they were in May. What are you actually gunning for?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

They are already at about half of what they were in May. What are you actually gunning for?

I'm talking about the southern/western wave that we're currently coming out of.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Friday, August 28, 2020

Re: covidtracking.com...

We've now had 30 straight days of decreasing hospitalizations since the July 28th peak of 59,600.

Now at 37,400 hospitalized for Covid-19 treatment (and associated pre-X conditions).

Yet Deaths continue to remain over 1,000 @ day.

Are all the people who are discharged from the hospital, discharged dead? I think not!

Like I pointed out in the OP, the deaths decreasing quickly after the number of hospitalizations began falling, during the Northeast/Midwest wave.

That is not happening with this South/Southwest wave.

In light of what we know about how easy it is to label someone a "Covid-19 death", and the financial incentives the CARES Act provided to Hospitals for Covid-19 patients/deaths, there is big CORRUPTION being perpetrated by someone in the chain, between the doctor and the CDC.

FYI Reminders:

CDC Director Redfield admitted to Congress that some Covid-19 deaths are labeled as such, due to the financial incentives.

Dr. Deborah Birx (White House task force) said she believes Covid-19 deaths are 25% fewer than what the CDC is reporting.

-cwm

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
And I'm talking about deaths there already being low for that number of hospitalization, when compared to the time-frame you are comparing to, and the updated graph in your link is also showing a dip.

Now, if the deaths are already low, you probably won't see a comparable drop. They would have to drop into the negatives for that and I'm sure you understand that that would be impossible, unless some are being brought back to vote in Nov.

ETA: I see that in your very next post you repeat your same old flawed interpretation. Guess you don't understand.
edit on 28-8-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No One that has a Brain in their Head that Still Works OK is Believing Any of these Covid-19 Death Numbers that are being Reported . It was NEVER a Pandemic , Oh , but the MSM just Wanted it to be So Bad that they Lied their ahasses Off about it . WHO and the CDC are Controlled by the Corporate Elite , and as We All Know , they are Pushing this Hoax on the World 24/7 . Agenda 21 , Agenda 2030 , Agenda Take Over the World Ma , These People are Pathetic and need to be Disappeared from this Earth ASAP ...Word .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join