It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Cosmonaut Ivan Vagner captures video of UFO or multiple UFO.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I love that music!
it sounds like the music from star trek when
klingon birds of prey fly up to attack kirk.
LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Starlink is going to be the jump-to explanation although I do wonder at the thought of a capable person such as an astronaut being fooled by an obvious and mundane [?] sighting. Is this footage the best resolution available? I think Starlink is fast becoming a nuisance in our skies.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

After viewing these Starlink satellites I do not think these are Starlink, so what is the next option?
Also why didn't the Cosmonaut recognize them accordingly if so

edit on 8/22/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ROSCOSMOS is reviewing the data now, must be a recent video capture🤔
Something to consider ATS...

Also you should see more Starlink Satellites

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Look it is page 3 and it has to be said.......

It's Aliens.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I KNOW Aliens and or Inter/ULTRA-DIMENSIONAL and their potential crafts EXIST.

Next class please😅🙀🕉💖💪✌

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
👍 YES!!!!!!!

a reply to: TheSkunk

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Puts MATRIX helmet back on.
Acts as if I dont notice...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

That video is showing the satellites soon after launch. They do not retain that configuration.

That video is showing the satellites as seen from Earth's surface.

edit on 8/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's all good bro/sis💪
a reply to: Phage

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is a bunch of other dots moving in that video as well falling toward the earth so time lapse could make all of these anything. Starlink, ice crystals general debris. There is a lot of junk in space around the Earth.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I KNOW Aliens and or Inter/ULTRA-DIMENSIONAL and their potential crafts EXIST.

Next class please😅🙀🕉💖💪✌

Okay , Ill play along.

I KNOW Hobbits and or Elves exist and their potential dragons EXIST.

Based on the proof I provided you have as much reason to believe me as we do you.
edit on 24-8-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just to stir things up.... offered in the same tone that Ivan began his tweet...

life.ru...

— Это не похоже на звёзды или спутники. Ничего подобного я не наблюдала во время своего полёта. Симметричность в расположении объектов относительно друг друга также вызывает вопросы. На звёзды непохоже, на спутники тоже, — сказала Лайфу космонавт Елена Серова.

[JO/google translation]
Moscow, 'Life' magazine: Satellites don't fly like that. An astronomer and an astronaut told what the UFOs captured by Ivan Wagner could be -For some it is an unprecedented sight, for others it is just glare from artificial satellites.

“It doesn't look like stars or satellites. I did not observe anything like this during my flight. The symmetry in the arrangement of objects relative to each other also raises questions. It does not look like stars, nor does it look like satellites, '' cosmonaut Elena Serova told ‘Life’.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Difference is I don't need YOU specifically to believe me.

a reply to: opethPA

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Take a gander at this.....

Vid ref src from yahoo news news.yahoo.com...

Well we’ve seen the lighted objects below...

What’s not mentioned are the following lighted objects moving left to right as well.....watch the vid closely and zoomed in about 1/3 of the aspect ratio if you can.

These two come soon after the four lights...

This last one comes toward the end of the vid as the tail of the aurora looks to parallel the orange arc....slightly faint but moving along,...

Definitely not the stars in the background IMO.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
UPDATE:

On September 19 the Russian press reported Vagner had caught the satellite formation again, and was happy to disclose they had been satellites the first time, too.

I can't find a single mention of this second observation - and the explanation of the first -- in any English-language news site.

I wonder why not.

Москва. 19 сентября. INTERFAX.RU - Российский космонавт Иван Вагнер снова запечатлел с борта МКС группу летящих над Землей объектов, которые опознал как спутники. Он написал в своем твиттере, что с каждым разом этих спутников разом становится всё больше и больше.

[my translation] Moscow, Sept 19. Interfax. Russian cosmonaut Ivan Wagner again captured a group of objects flying over the Earth from the ISS, which he identified as satellites. He wrote on his Twitter that each time there are more and more of these satellites.

Vagner tweet 4:07 AM · 19 сент. 2020 г.
И снова наши незнакомцы пролетели строем на 24-30 секундах нового космического #timelapse. И тайна, по-видимому, раскрыта! Это спутники, которых с каждым разом становится всё больше и больше. Скоро так все небо будет в космических аппаратах!

[my translation]  And again our strangers flew in formation for 24-30 seconds in a new space #timelapse. And the secret appears to have been solved! These are satellites, which are becoming more and more numerous every time. Soon, the whole sky will be spacecraft!

edit on 22-9-2020 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

These are satellites, which are becoming more and more numerous every time. Soon, the whole sky will be spacecraft!

No telling if what Ivan saw was the SpaceX Starlink Satellites....But in terms of earthlings wanting to leave the planet for any reason.... Elon “The Hybrid Alien” Musk is trapping and locking us in with his own version of the Star Trek “The Tholian Web“. Elon is bad news IMO and we’ll find that out soon enough.

No one knows if “his satellites” have more than one function (internet only). Hypothetically there could be other functions for nefarious means.... people praise Elon as some sort of god..... my pessimistic and cautious view is that Elon may turn out to be a real life Ian Fleming (007 author and ex naval intelligence officer) type super villain (or malevolent alien)... I don’t trust him, a gut feeling.

edit on 22-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chefspicy
I dont think its starlink. I dont think is south if the planet yet.. but i could be wrong.

Yeah, pretty sure StarLink is nowhere near a South polar orbit.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Starlink seems like the obvious goto except when you take into consideration the luminosity of each individual light...
In my opinion the brightness of each individual light when compared to one another hints at curvature of course it could also imply different distances but that distance would be rather significant...
I’m not even convinced by the post made by the Russian claiming that’s what he was seeing...

edit on 22-9-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Chefspicy
I dont think its starlink. I dont think is south if the planet yet.. but i could be wrong.

Yeah, pretty sure StarLink is nowhere near a South polar orbit.

Neither is the ISS, bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join