It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Caught Duplicating Three Live-Streams For Harris Speech Applause

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Big controversy as sKamala ends her dramatic and hammy superficial speech at the Democrat convention.

The ending showed some kind of fake audience that was "cheering" her on !!

She used a very slight (unidentifiable) "accent" throughout the speech too. 😬

Very Kindergartenish and very effective !!

On Wednesday, Kamala Harris gave her virtual speech accepting the vice-presidential nomination at the online snooze-fest known as the Democrat convention. At the end of her speech, viewers were shown a large board where 30 people applauded and cheered. But guess what? Three of those streams were duplicated! That’s right. Apparently, they couldn’t get 30 individuals to clap like seals for Harris, so they copied three of them. DNC duplicated Harris applause

Naturally, they got caught.

At the end of her speech, Kamala Harris waved to the duplicated women on the screen—until senile Joe came out to grab some of her applause.

DNC Caught Duplicating Three Live-Streams For Harris Speech Applause

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The DNC also accidentally showed Kamala's "I was that little girl being bussed!" excerpt from the debate where she bashed Biden hard for being a racist.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And the sleight of hand dumpster fire rages on.
Even Red Adair couldn’t put it out if he was still alive.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The DNC also accidentally showed Kamala's "I was that little girl being bussed!" excerpt from the debate where she bashed Biden hard for being a racist.

I think some scenes are kinda suggesting and promoting sKamala as actually being "President" 😈

They're buttering-up the Public for a world shattering "event" 😈

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

" The ending showed some kind of fake audience that was "cheering" her on !! "

That was Not a Fake Audience , the Sneaky DNC Recorded and Edited it from a Trump Rally in Montana . Bastids ! ......)
edit on 20-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I believe they aren't drawing any audience, just an example to comments in day 4 subreddit pretty much zero or single digits one hour in
edit on 20-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Bummer, Biden cannot get close enough to sniff her hair. I do not think he could sniff it with his mask on either. How does he know if she smells good enough to be his VP. When he finally does smell her, he may have a stroke or heart attack from the disappointment he will have.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Lol.

I wonder how many Joe Biden duplicates will be on the screen when Joe accepts the nomination.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

This whole thing smells like some ugly fakery, empty room, non-existent audience, just some 20-30 virtual remote viewers, a very fake Biden with his forced smile, the BS factor seems to be very high. It leaves one with a bitter taste in the mouth before this whole charade.

What has happened to this great country is a very sad thing, I guess we're witnessing its slow degradation. I hope something divine happens to save the republic. Too many good hardworking people and values as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

It's the Democrat way !! 😆

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So scared of Kamala.

She fakes some crowds, Trump just doesn't have any...

I jest...

This country has gone wonky.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... guess this was one of their speakers for the dnc convention sure is fun having your speaker be some one who tortured and raped a man to death

Murder of Thomas Vigliarolo On March 20, 1985,[17] Donna Hylton and three female accomplices drugged and kidnapped 62-year-old Long Island real estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo at the behest of Louis Miranda, who thought Vigliarolo had cheated him out of $139,000 on a mutual con[4] in which the two allegedly sold shares in New York City condos and pocketed the money.[18] The kidnappers held Vigliarolo prisoner for 15–20 days. During that time, three men and four women, including Hylton, starved, burned, beat, sexually assaulted, raped, and tortured him.[4] On April 5, 1985, with Hylton asleep in the next room,[19] Vigliarolo died of asphyxiation. Three days later, his body was found locked in a trunk in a Manhattan apartment.[5]

so if that is who they think should be giving speeches why are we surprised that they keep pulling stunts

www.bostonherald.com...

The video reading of the Preamble to the Constitution by some of “America’s most impactful community leaders” included one Donna Hylton. She’s a former prostitute who served 26 years in prison for drugging, raping and murdering a 62-year-old man in Harlem. Hylton’s partner later chuckled about torturing the victim, saying “He was a homo anyway.”

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I noticed they cut the video (you posted) before Biden asked his wife who that guy was standing next to Kamala.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
The DNC speaker raped a 62 year old man? WTF?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas
The DNC speaker raped a 62 year old man? WTF?

Welcome to the REAL Democrat party.

To the OP...

All they are doing in the video is what they will be doing this election.

15 people who show up to vote 30 times.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
President Trump says his cybersecurity people told him Democrats are planning to mail out 51 million un-requested ballots.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You wanted Biden to fail.

He didn’t.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He didn’t.

Well not yet.
That will happen in November.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He didn’t.

Well not yet.
That will happen in November.

Well, thanks for the honesty on this speech.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

He didn’t.

You mean he hasn't failed yet... on his third attempt at the Presidency.

Let's see what you say after the first debate.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join