It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Remember the Time When....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: dug88

Obama is gay, so I will give him a pass.
But that’s not a good look for a president with a little kid, straight or gay.
Biden is just a creepy old guy.

Is that why the Woolie Mooshell has a package?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Ah come on, I post like one mudpit thread every couple weeks if that. It's the one time I can post a thread for no other purpose than to rile people up.

Isn't it worrying how many stars I get just for some pictures and baseless statements?

Though, old dude kissing his old Buddy's neice on the head publicly still kinda wigs me out a bit...and come on, dude's got a history of sniffing women.

But I mean it's not like it's my country, thank # I don't have to choose between a senile hair sniffer and an orange clown...

Though...it's not like our prime minister's any better up here...I'm sure he's sniffed some hair in his day.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

'Oh baby girl, daddy bought you just enough plastic surgery for you to be looking reeeeeal good now. Sorry about gripping your arm real tight a second ago, you know that when I see something I want I grab it.'

What about Obama again?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Ya know I really dislike the democrats. But OP you gotta admit.
If you had your picture being snapped as often as these people
do. There's bound to be some pics get used the way you're using
these pictures right now.

I'm calling thread fail.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

'Oh baby girl, daddy bought you just enough plastic surgery for you to be looking reeeeeal good now. Sorry about gripping your arm real tight a second ago, you know that when I see something I want I grab it.'

What about Obama again?

If you have a daughter and that is what is on your mind when you see that picture then I feel really sorry for your daughter.

To the OP....

Obama in that picture just seems affectionate towards a niece or family member.

Nothing wrong with that at all... I've done the same to my grandkids.

Joe on the other hand....

~shudder~

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian
Who is she and how old is she, is she jail bait like Obama's and Biden's little girls?

edit on 20-8-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: okrian

What about Obama again?

If you have a daughter and that is what is on your mind when you see that picture then I feel really sorry for your daughter.

To the OP....

Obama in that picture just seems affectionate towards a niece or family member.

Nothing wrong with that at all... I've done the same to my grandkids.

Joe on the other hand....

~shudder~

On my mind?? You know none of this reference comes from my mind. Don't pretend like you all live in some sort of weird vacuum where you haven't heard how Trump talks about his own daughter (in addition to all the other inanity that has barfed out of his mouth). I know you know what I'm talking about and I'm sure you have excuses that you wouldn't make for others doing the same thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Who is she and how old is she, is she jail bait like Obama's and Biden's little girls?

The fact that you are asking "who is she" makes you uniquely unqualified to even set up this comparison.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You not answering my question tells me your scared to revel her age. I call you distinctly full of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I find all this grossly disgusting for both repubs and dems. Now we are arguing what a pic looks like. Most pics are taken out of context and can be made to mean what you want it too. I find all this alarming for America and I am not sure what either party is intending for our future but it all appears to be fog and mirrors.

I do like what Trump is selling but I approach with extreme caution. Presidents do not have all the power that congress and lobbyist do. Folks if we dont clean the corruption out of congress and the parties I fear we are running out of time before A bunch of old rich men are dictating what each state should be doing.

Its time folks vote responsibly and if you see something a congressman has done its time to send them packing.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

You're the end of the rainbow,
my pot of gold
You're daddy's little girl
to have and to hold
A precious gem is what you are . . .

That's one old tune that just happened to bounce around my skull while reading this thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Obama is gay, so I will give him a pass.

Really? You don't think gays can be pedophiles?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Nothing more to say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join