It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Randomized Trial of Ivermectin-Doxycycline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
FYI - It appears the combination of Ivermectin with Doxycycline performed better than the Hydroxychloroquine with Arithromycin combination. Ivermectin is another cheap generic drug that has been making the news lately. I can honestly tell you right now that if I come down with Covid, I wan't prescriptions for Ivermectin and Doxycycline immediately. (I am already am taking Zinc and Quercetin).

A Randomized Trial of Ivermectin-Doxycycline and Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin therapy on COVID19 patients.

www.researchsquare.com...

Results All subjects in the Ivermectin-Doxycycline group (group A) reached a negative PCR for SARS-CoV-2, at a mean of 8.93days, and all reached symptomatic recovery, at a mean of 5.93days, with 55.10% symptom-free by the 5th day. In the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromcyin group (group B), 96.36% reached a negative PCR at a mean of 6.99days and were symptoms-free at 9.33days.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
All they gave my family was over the counter cold meds.

Five of them so far, mild fever and cold like symptoms, three are well and two still have sinus congestion, seems to run a course of five days.

i agree with the new info that it is now a weaker strain.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thanks for that. Loved that blokes video when he completely and utterly dismantled the idea that Sars-Cov-2 is a naturally occurring virus.

And for those who haven't seen it;

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
They're figuring out ways to treat this disease. Also they have identified the ways that people's immune systems are fighting off this disease too. It is not as bad for most people as we were led to believe and people got so scared that they will not believe that the majority of people fight this off naturally.

I read possible fifty percent immunity from prior coronavirus infections like the cold and others over previous years and about thirty percent more from T-cell innate immune response. They add up to eighty percent, but they are not sure which of those two are actually killing the disease yet. To say eighty percent from those immune functions is the most accurate because sometimes both are involved. The immunity gained from getting the disease, antigen response, is not very high of a percentage yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
FYI - It appears the combination of Ivermectin with Doxycycline performed better than the Hydroxychloroquine with Arithromycin combination. Ivermectin is another cheap generic drug that has been making the news lately. I can honestly tell you right now that if I come down with Covid, I wan't prescriptions for Ivermectin and Doxycycline immediately. (I am already am taking Zinc and Quercetin).

A Randomized Trial of Ivermectin-Doxycycline and Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin therapy on COVID19 patients.

www.researchsquare.com...

Results All subjects in the Ivermectin-Doxycycline group (group A) reached a negative PCR for SARS-CoV-2, at a mean of 8.93days, and all reached symptomatic recovery, at a mean of 5.93days, with 55.10% symptom-free by the 5th day. In the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromcyin group (group B), 96.36% reached a negative PCR at a mean of 6.99days and were symptoms-free at 9.33days.

Did you get it that these were people who had “mild to moderate” symptoms? These were people who were going to get better anyway. The study showed that the Ivermectin-Doxycycline group were symptom free at about 8.93 days, which is slightly better than the HydroxyChloroQuine-Azithromycin group at 9.33 days and only slightly better than if you take nothing at all (about 10 days).

If I get a mild to moderate case of COVID-19 I’m going to treat it with Sauvingnon Blanc and Lobster Thermidor.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Bourbon is better.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Took doxy in Afghanistan as an anti-malarial prophylactic. They prescribed it to me prior to deployment.

It made me have the most intense dreams I've ever had. That isn't a good thing in Afghanistan after you come back from a particularly nasty mission.

Took it for 2 months and stopped.
edit on 8 20 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Maybe you don't understand that it remained mild to moderate?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is there any way to know why that happened?

Conclusion The Ivermectin-Doxycycline combination showed a trend toward superiority to the Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin combination therapy in the case of patients with mild to moderate COVID19 disease, though the difference in time to becoming symptom-free and the difference in time to negative PCR was not statistically significant.

edit on 8/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

join